Chris Rock Used The N Word So Many Times On His New Show On Netflix.....But He Redeemed Himself By Saying He's Pro-Choice

As I said in a review thread about this show... it was not one of Chris Rock's best work.
In fact, it might be his worst.
1) It wasn't that funny. Several times the audience was literally dead silent after a punch line. In the world of stand up that is the worst possible outcome. And it happened more than once.
2) The show was filmed in Baltimore, and he kept using references to people and places in Baltimore that no one else would know what he was talking about. 3 times he uses "Cherry Hill" as part of the punchline... I had to look up at what the heck is Cherry Hill.
3) The "Slap" was barely mentioned. What... 5 second little mention?
4) His delivery was off. At times when talking about a specific issue, his delivery was more like a speech than comedy. You take Chappele or Burr, they address the same issues and say the same message but also make you laugh your ass off!

All in all, probably Rocks worst performance I have ever seen. It just wasn't that funny.
Exactly this. I thought many times that it wasn't funny at all. Maybe what's more annoying, is his continual pacing back and forth against that vertical lined back drop. Drove me nuts.
His material didn't seem polished at all. I was very disappointed in it.

Exactly this. I thought many times that it wasn't funny at all. Maybe what's more annoying, is his continual pacing back and forth against that vertical lined back drop. Drove me nuts.
His material didn't seem polished at all. I was very disappointed in it.
He was clearly coked up.
And I agree that he was by and large not funny .....he showed himself to be a vulgar ,womanizing, egotistical racist...... and apparently drug addict.

He was clearly coked up.
And I agree that he was by and large not funny .....he showed himself to be a vulgar ,womanizing, egotistical racist...... and apparently drug addict.
At least we can be glad that you’re not judgmental!

Chris Rock must have used the "N" word a hundred times.....but he can get away with it because he's black.

Chris Rocks justification for using the N word

Two fat girls can joke about being fat, but if a skinny girl does it…….It’s just plain mean

Two poor people can joke about how poor they are, but if a rich person does it……It’s just plain mean

Chris Rocks justification for using the N word

Two fat girls can joke about being fat, but if a skinny girl does it…….It’s just plain mean

Two poor people can joke about how poor they are, but if a rich person does it……It’s just plain mean
Ah. So it's a black thing.

Ironic, because this is also a hypocritical thing too.

If they don't like the word they need to stop giving it power and stop using it.

Ah. So it's a black thing.

Ironic, because this is also a hypocritical thing too.

If they don't like the word they need to stop giving it power and stop using it.
So fat people are not allowed to joke about their weight unless they allow everyone to joke about their weight

Forum List

Back