Last Night Wouldn't Have Happened To Dave Chappelle

It’s all stupid. Denzel Washington should have won best actor. The pretty young Emelia Jones should have won best actress, but wasn’t even nominated. And Will Smith should have been tossed out on his ass by the security at the Dolby Theater immediately.

If he had then won anyway (as he apparently would have), somebody (maybe Chris Rock) could have announced that Smith couldn’t be there to accept his award ….

Why did they allow Will Smith to stay, are they condoning this assault? He should have been ushered out by security. The Woke Academies confirm to us that it's a well dressed group of hypocrites.

He has signed up for some of this abuse, within reason. Now, if this joke occurred on the street by a stranger, I might understand the reaction, but it's an award show. He should have stayed in his seat and yelled at Rock how he felt about his joke. At worst, get up and walk out in protest. He should not have assaulted him in the context of such a show.

All of the lemmings laughed at the joke when it was told, even Will himself. Once his wife showed her dismay, he went into "Ali" mode and gave Chris a cat swipe swing. It wasn't even a full hand from what I could tell and if Chris were a man with any experience fighting, Smith might not have made it back to his seat. Does he believe he should attack all of the crowd who laughed at the joke?

My guess is that an intervention is required for Smith. Just a guess, he doesn't seem stable. Maybe it's medications of some sort, but he appears emotionally fragile, though I do understand his response and some part of me admires him for doing so even if it's unacceptable.

Regardless, one has to be better in such circumstances.
There wasn't a man in that building. And for anyone to accept a little bitch slap like that and not collapse the face of the attacker just shows what a spineless jellyfish he is.

Didn't look emasculated. What is more masculine than pimp slapping somebody for making insultingly bad jokes about your wife, right in front of you and here in a crowd? Nice to see somebody the same, onscreen and off.
If you are defending the honor of your family, you don't bitch slap someone, you go full force with your fist through their teeth. He hit like a girl. No masculinity there at all.

If you are defending the honor of your family, you don't bitch slap someone, you go full force with your fist through their teeth. He hit like a girl. No masculinity there at all.
Looked pretty effective, to me and apparently was.

He looked and apparently is....unhinged.
I like Chris Rock OK, but do you think he is likely or unlikely to make bad jokes about Will's wife, right in front of him on National TV? Not likely.

Of course not. Who wants to get attacked by that crazy cuck?
Hmmmm. Mission accomplished. I guess you can insult some people wives with impunity some of the time and from a distance, like trump trash talking Ted Cruze' wife and some people's wive all the time, if they are married to wimps that just don't care or too timid to do or even say anything about it, but some, will teach you the hard lesson first time time you try it, especially right in front of them, even if you think you are safe as onstage and on national TV, like this time. Go figure.
I think it was funny as hell!

Hmmmm. Mission accomplished.

If the mission was to show your miserable bitch wife has made you unhinged.

I guess you can insult some people wives with impunity

Yeah, because joking about her short hair is an insult.
Except it was funny. Everyone laughed. Even Will.

If the mission was to show your miserable bitch wife has made you unhinged.

I guess you can insult some people wives with impunity

Yeah, because joking about her short hair is an insult.
Except it was funny. Everyone laughed. Even Will.
You can rant and rattle all you want. Smith's message was not for you. The recipient of the message received it loud and clear, and as well punctuated. Last year, the Taliban killed a comic for his remarks. Now that, is terrorism. This was just a small life lesson.

You can rant and rattle all you want. Smith's message was not for you. The recipient of the message received it loud and clear, and as well punctuated. Last year, the Taliban killed a comic for his remarks. Now that, is terrorism. This was just a small life lesson.

Smith's message was not for you.

It was a cry for help.

This was just a small life lesson.

Yeah, a guy worth over $300 million needs to assault a comedian over a joke, after laughing at it.
Just another example of America's systemic racism.

Why did they allow Will Smith to stay, are they condoning this assault? He should have been ushered out by security
Many wanted to, but from what I understand, those in charge were scattered all over and couldn't get together to make a decision. But there should have been guards to stop ANYONE from approaching Rock.

WILL Smith is the very definition of a cuck. His wife is a serial adultereress and he is unwilling to do a damn thing about it. And yet a very mild joke got him that upset?

Smith's message was not for you.

It was a cry for help.

This was just a small life lesson.

Yeah, a guy worth over $300 million needs to assault a comedian over a joke, after laughing at it.
Just another example of America's systemic racism.
It didn't look like he needed any help. It was just a tiff between multimillionaire black guys. Really no big deal.:icon_sjung:

It didn't look like he needed any help. It was just a tiff between multimillionaire black guys. Really no big deal.:icon_sjung:
It was an ASSAULT broadcast worldwide and he needs to be arrested. They don't need Rock's permission. He needs to be arrested all the more because it was on live television. You really need to have higher expectations of our black race. These low expectations are the reason they continue to behave like this.

It didn't look like he needed any help.

He went from laughing to quivering with rage in seconds.
He's on the edge.
I hope he gets professional help before he harms himself.

This is no big deal. I am sitting here with sirens going off and Joel the local weather guy saying head to your safe spot now and the wind has picked up again. I'm sitting in front of my computer in my library, eating spaghetti, feeling pretty safe.

It didn't look like he needed any help.

He went from laughing to quivering with rage in seconds.
He's on the edge.
I hope he gets professional help before he harms himself.
He has no discipline because he's a privileged African. He knows there are no consequences for his childish behavior

Forum List

Back