Biden is planning a new digital currency. Here's why you should be very worried

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

When you are a cashless society supporter you belong on another planet and are totally dumbed down to the dagers of this.
This has been the intention the entire time. Control the money you control the people can you not see these globalist are trying to take control of everything in our lives.

& It will get very, very bad for you dumbasses who want to live in a cashless society.

When you are a cashless society supporter you belong on another planet and are totally dumbed down to the dagers of this.
This has been the intention the entire time. Control the money you control the people can you not see these globalist are trying to take control of everything in our lives.

& It will get very, very bad for you dumbasses who want to live in a cashless society.

One Biden Economy for You. or OBEY will be the digital currency that brings unity. The American people will flock to OBEY or won't be able to buy or sell anything. The dollar will be outlawed, only OBEY will be used.

Big Brother is watching all of your transactions.

bigbrotherdemsiswatchingudashajdhakjd.jpg

A cashless society has been coming for over a decade now. The pandemic just sped up its adoption.
I'm sure there will be traditional methods of banking employed, but you just won't be lugging around paper and coin anymore. Evolution...embrace it. :)

They rolled out cashless in India some years back and the people simply didn't comply. They just keep trading in Ruples or whatever it is they use there. I'd say probably all those 'I luv to be vaxxed"' peeps will be very compliant.

A cashless society has been coming for over a decade now. The pandemic just sped up its adoption.
I'm sure there will be traditional methods of banking employed, but you just won't be lugging around paper and coin anymore. Evolution...embrace it. :)
Nope you ain't going to be buying any of my eggs unless you have some sort of cash.That means you will have to depend on a source that may or may not exist tomorrow.

Sigh. Do you guys ever get tired of fear-mongering? If it's not fear of some gay guy invading women's bathrooms, it is Biden confiscating all your guns or... and when all of that gets old, it is run for your lives we are getting a digital currency!

Relax. All he did was encourage the Federal Reserve to continue researching the creation of a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency. We have a long way to go before you idiots need to run in panic to your basements.

Besides, there are already 9 other countries have adopted digital currency and many more like the US studying how to use it.

Last edited:

I’m not worried

Chicken little syndrome from the right, nothing better. Of course, they must create a "legal" form of cryptocurrency since it is so popular.

I think Conservatives are afraid to not be afraid of everything.....I am really serious when I say that....

Sigh. Do you guys ever get tired of fear-mongering? If it's not fear of some gay guy invading women's bathrooms, it is Biden confiscating all your guns or... and when all of that gets old, it is run for your lives we are getting a digital currency!

Relax. All he did was encourage the Federal Reserve to continue researching the creation of a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency. We have a long way to go before you idiots need to run in panic to your basements.

Besides, there are already 9 other countries have adopted digital currency and many more like the US studying how to use it.

Which brings us to the issue. Who are you? What makes you know that everything is going to be okay? We just saw truckers lose their rights to survive by a beta leader in Canada. Called racists and terrorists for protesting. The lowest common denominator is the real direction we are heading.

Which brings us to the issue. Who are you? What makes you know that everything is going to be okay? We just saw truckers lose their rights to survive by a beta leader in Canada. Called racists and terrorists for protesting. The lowest common denominator is the real direction we are heading.
LOL What rights did the truckers lose? :boo_hoo14:

Forum List

Back