Last Night Wouldn't Have Happened To Dave Chappelle

That was no way to deal with a perceived slight of your wife, walking up on national television and slapping Rock over an innocent joke that was not demeaning of her. She may have rolled her eyes, but give me a fucking break, saying G.I. Jane 2 is enough to make someone do that on national television, when everyone in the world is going to see it? I think this was more about Smith feeling like a cuck and trying to change the stereotype. I think he just looks like an even bigger twat.

A person can do something about being fat. A person really can't do anything about alopecia...
I thought his joke was referring to the camo dress she was wearing. Put her next to a tree or bush and she disappears

1648475927732.jpeg

That was no way to deal with a perceived slight of your wife, walking up on national television and slapping Rock over an innocent joke that was not demeaning of her. She may have rolled her eyes, but give me a fucking break, saying G.I. Jane 2 is enough to make someone do that on national television, when everyone in the world is going to see it? I think this was more about Smith feeling like a cuck and trying to change the stereotype. I think he just looks like an even bigger twat.
Nothing says "Watch your mouth", like somebody bitch slapping the sh#t out of you on national TV for a bad joke about their wife.

Well, to be fair to Will...that isn't the first time that Chris used the platform of the Oscars to go after his wife....

I think Will should have handled it backstage, but sometimes one feels they need to make a public example out of someone to show everyone else what not to do moving forward

Actually, it was the joke earlier in the show, about the single woman looking for dates, said 'it was okay with Jada for Will to be on the list' that pissed off Will, but this joke is what caused him to lose control of himself. If he thought he was gonna change his Fresh Prince persona by going ghetto, it didn't happen. Chris Rock handled himself well, all things considered.

Well, to be fair to Will...that isn't the first time that Chris used the platform of the Oscars to go after his wife....

I think Will should have handled it backstage, but sometimes one feels they need to make a public example out of someone to show everyone else what not to do moving forward
Not the first time Will Smith pimp slapped somebody at the Oscars either. Here is somthing posted in 2012.

Not the first time Will Smith pimp slapped somebody at the Oscars either. Here is somthing posted in 2012.

Jada has emasculated Will so much -- both intentionally and non-intentional --- going all the way back to the days of them dating....and him knowing she loved Tupac more than him.....

That chip has been on his shoulders ever since.....

It was wonderful that he could use King Richard, the great defender of families, to justify his actions just before he spoke about his god given duty to shine light and bring peace and love to this world!! Haha, can’t script it better

Jada has emasculated Will so much -- both intentionally and non-intentional --- going all the way back to the days of them dating....and him knowing she loved Tupac more than him.....

That chip has been on his shoulders ever since.....
Didn't look emasculated. What is more masculine than pimp slapping somebody for making insultingly bad jokes about your wife, right in front of you and here in a crowd? Nice to see somebody the same, onscreen and off.

Forum List

Back