Last Month Of Open Uncensored Internet? Obama Set To Hand Over Internet To NWO Globalists...

Catchy little phrase you cooked up there. Too bad it's complete gibberish.
"Completely gibberish". Typical progressive "argument". So intelligent. So through. So indisputable. God Almighty I hope you never have to appear before a court. You're completely incapable of making a sound argument.

Really? Can you make sense of the OP?

Honestly I can't... He wants Obama retain controll over the Internet...
1. Obama never had contoll over the Internet
2. Why does the Alt-Right guy want big Government to retain contol

Obama is giving the control of IP and Naming to a NGO based in California and is run nothing like the UN...

I think if Obama as the country to stop and take a breath, the alt right (which includes the OP) would suffocate to death...

^another conspiracy theorist.
^ Another reality denier

About? You haven't even said what the downside is.
Sure have. Multiple times. But everyone on your side of the aisle is yet to declare what the advantage is to giving up control over IP addresses and naming conventions.

There is no need for the US government to continue in this role.
The government doesn't have that role. I keep telling you this. The IANA is a private organization. Would you like to try again?

They over see it, Shirlock.

^another conspiracy theorist.
^ Another reality denier

About? You haven't even said what the downside is.
Sure have. Multiple times. But everyone on your side of the aisle is yet to declare what the advantage is to giving up control over IP addresses and naming conventions.

There is no need for the US government to continue in this role.
The government doesn't have that role. I keep telling you this. The IANA is a private organization. Would you like to try again?

The IANA is part of ICANN, which as of now is overseen by the Dept of Commerce.

That oversight is ending (which is the topic of this thread).

What did you think this thread was about?

Catchy little phrase you cooked up there. Too bad it's complete gibberish.
"Completely gibberish". Typical progressive "argument". So intelligent. So through. So indisputable. God Almighty I hope you never have to appear before a court. You're completely incapable of making a sound argument.

Really? Can you make sense of the OP?

Obama is giving the control of IP and Naming to a NGO based in California and is run nothing like the UN...

I think if Obama as the country to stop and take a breath, the alt right (which includes the OP) would suffocate to death...

I think Obama did something and so naturally they have to shit themselves over it.

Remember when they were saying the feds were going to take over the internet because of net neutrality? They make no sense, the ideology of conservatism has been reduced to disagreeing with the black guy.

the ideology of conservatism has been reduced to disagreeing with the black guy.
Every time a progressive like HappyJoy here can't make a logical case for their irrational position they have to resort to their history of racism and projecting.

Still waiting for you to provide even a single rational reason for why you believe there is (and I quote) "no need for the U.S. government to continue this role". Especially considering you bat-shit progressives believe the federal government should oversee and control everything. Yet another left-wing contradiction.

Here is what rational, logical people say about this astounding stupidity by Obama...

“The internet has become the foundation of international commerce for one reason,” the group wrote in the Monday memo. “It operates under the protection of American legal, cultural, and political freedoms.”

“No other nation would even consider discarding such a valuable strategic asset,” the memo says.

The bottom line - only a progressive asshole would even attempt to make a case for why surrendering something we invented, and have a major advantage in controlling, is a good idea. Commerce is overwhelmingly reliant on the internet these days and thus it needs to be controlled by a nation with the utmost stability and as much economic freedom as possible.

Congress Must Act to Keep Internet, Conservatives Say

You haven't even said what the downside is.
It's a week later HappyJoy amd you still haven't even said what the upside is to surrendering the control we currently maintain to an international body which includes Russia, China, and Iran (oppressive regimes that hate the United States and control the flow of information in their own countries).

Even after a week of thinking and researching you still can't come up with a half-assed answer to defend this? That speaks volumes. I guess defending the black man who provides for you is paramount at all costs for you over honesty and integrity.

There is no defending something this astounding stupid and reckless. Which is why you can't. The bottom line is that daddy drilled it into little Barry's brain from birth that America is "the great imperialist" (direct quote) and Obama has been working every day since to lower the U.S. to the level of every other nation. This is just one of the many steps he's taken.

You haven't even said what the downside is.
It's a week later HappyJoy amd you still haven't even said what the upside is to surrendering the control we currently maintain to an international body which includes Russia, China, and Iran (oppressive regimes that hate the United States and control the flow of information in their own countries).

Even after a week of thinking and researching you still can't come up with a half-assed answer to defend this? That speaks volumes. I guess defending the black man who provides for you is paramount at all costs for you over honesty and integrity.

There is no defending something this astounding stupid and reckless. Which is why you can't. The bottom line is that daddy drilled it into little Barry's brain from birth that America is "the great imperialist" (direct quote) and Obama has been working every day since to lower the U.S. to the level of every other nation. This is just one of the many steps he's taken.

There is no reason for the U.S. government to continue in the role it's had. There just isn't, I'd rather they focus on governing the country.

But, maybe if a 3rd rate wingnut can answer the 3rd rate conservative question. What power is granted to the federal government in the Constitution to have any control over the internet?

You know why you can't? Because you don't even understand the issue. In typical progressive fashion your opening your mouth before having the slightest clue about the subject matter.

For starters - you admit above that (and I quote) "Obama never had control over the internet" (at least I think that's what you meant - in vintage illiterate progressive fashion you wrote "contoll" which is not even a word). But then in the next breath you say (and I quote again) "why does the Alt-Right guy want big Government to retain contol" (nice spelling again - a real rocket scientist this one is...two attempts to spell a simple word like control and two epic fails :lol:). So tell us genius - how can Obama retain something you claim he never had? Or does your illiteracy prevent you from understanding what the word retain means?

Secondly - the entire process is already controlled by a "non-government organization" you nitwit. IANA is a non-profit organization just like ICANN. The difference is that IANA doesn't answer to Russia, China, and Iran among others.

Finally - everything you post is incoherent. Let's look at your last brilliant paragraph above. You stated (and I quote) "I think if Obama as the country". Uh...as the country? The fuck does that mean? I can only assume you were trying to say asked the country? If so...you were way off. Then you followed that gem up with "to stop and take a breath, the alt right would suffocate to death". Yeah...uh....breathing is what people do to prevent suffocation, you moron. How would the right suffocate from taking a breath?

I think I've discovered the cause of your extraordinary illiteracy. Your brain has been starved for oxygen because you believe breathing leads to suffocation. :lmao:

There is no reason for the U.S. government to continue in the role it's had. There just isn't, I'd rather they focus on governing the country.
"There is no reason" is not a reason to surrender such a valuable strategic asset. Would you like to try again sweetie? You're dying a slow death here...

"There is no reason" is not a reason to surrender such a valuable strategic asset. Would you like to try again sweetie? You're dying a slow death here...

Yes, it is a reason. Why do I want my government performing a function they don't need to? It's unnecessary. Why don't you come up with a reason they should and then for extra credit provide a conservative basis for them to do so.

But, maybe if a 3rd rate wingnut can answer the 3rd rate conservative question. What power is granted to the federal government in the Constitution to have any control over the internet?
So the 4th rate progressive suddenly cares about the U.S. Constitution?!? :lmao:

Um...according to you nitwits....the answer would be "the General Welfare Clause". Damn! I can see why you moron's are progressives now. It's so easy to make shit up that simply isn't true!

The real answer would be - they don't. IANA is a private organization nitwit. It is not IANA.gov, it is IANA.org. :lol:

Yes, it is a reason. Why do I want my government performing a function they don't need to? It's unnecessary. Why don't you come up with a reason they should and then for extra credit provide a conservative basis for them to do so.
I already did a dozen times sweetie. Because you do not hand over a valuable resource to your enemies. If we control the IP schemes and DNS names for disbursement, that gives us not only tremendous leverage but it also ensures that no one can leverage it against us.

I guess this is just too complex for progressives. After all, they think like third graders with answers such as "becuase there is no reason not to".

As the current U.S. President and his fellow NWO Globalist Elites continue their assault on Freedom & Liberty, will the U.S. Congress stand with the People and thwart them?

Congress Can Save the Internet

President Obama wants this to be the last month of an open, uncensored internet guaranteed by the U.S. government. His plan to end American stewardship would hand new power to authoritarian governments offended by the internet as we know it.

The good news is it appears congressional leaders have agreed to rescue the internet in time to prevent the Sept. 30 expiration of U.S. oversight. Sen. Ted Cruz, who has pushed hard against the plan since it was announced two years ago, told me last week he’s “cautiously optimistic” legislators will block it through a rider to the federal budget: “The basic proposition of keeping the internet free has united Republicans across the spectrum and should also unite Democrats with Republicans.”

Top Senate and House Republicans have signaled they will ensure U.S. oversight continues to protect the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or Icann, and its stakeholders...

Read More:
Congress Can Save the Internet
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Do you lie everywhere or just here?

161300381_cocoa-puffs-shirt-new-in-clothing-shoes-accessories.jpg

Yes, it is a reason. Why do I want my government performing a function they don't need to?

Really?!? :lmao:

So then you would agree that each and every one of these federal departments should be shut down immediately as not one of them is a "function that they need to perform". Oops...

National Endowment for the Arts (Can't sell your art privately?)
National Wild Horse and Burro Program (Huh?)
Administration on Aging (AoA)
Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD)
Administration for Native Americans (ANA)
Children's Bureau (CB)
Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB)
Head Start Bureau (HSB)
Healthy Marriage Initiative (HMI)
Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE)
Office of Community Services Block Grant (OCS)
Office of Family Assistance (OFA)
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR)
President's Committee for People with Intellectual Disabilities (PCPID)
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Indian Health Service (IHS)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
Office of Minority Health (OMH)
Program Support Center (PSC)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Admin.(SAMHSA)
Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONCHIT)
Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives (CFBCI)
Employees' Compensation Appeals Board (ECAB)
Employment Standards Administration (ESA)
The Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS)
Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP)
Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA)
Women's Bureau (WB)
Job Corps
Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs
Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs
Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
Internet Access and Training Program
Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs
Bureau of Human Resources
Bureau of Information Resource Management
Bureau of Intelligence and Research
Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs
Bureau of International Organization Affairs
Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation
Bureau of Legislative Affairs
Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs
Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs
Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations
Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration
Bureau of Public Affairs
Bureau of Resource Management
Bureau of South Asian Affairs
Bureau of Verification, Compliance, and Implementation
Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs
Counterterrorism Office (which produces the Patterns of Global Terrorism report)
National Foreign Affairs Training Center (former Foreign Service Institute)
Office of International Information Programs
Office of the Legal Adviser
Office of Management Policy
Office of Protocol
Office of the Science and Technology Adviser
Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
Office of War Crimes Issues (They blew the Bush war crimes)
Car Allowance Rebate System (Cash for Clunkers)
Cash for Appliances Program
Bureau of the Public Debt
Community Development Financial Institution Fund (CDFI)
FHA
HUD

INDEPENDENT AGENCIES Of the U.S. GOVERNMENT;
National health and insurance system
African Development Foundation
Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (ACHP)
Agency for International Development (USAID)
American Battle Monuments Commission (ABMC)
Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC)
U.S. Arctic Research Commission (USARC)
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) (EVIL WAR-MONGERS)
US Commission on Civil Rights (USCCR)
Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (CSCE)
Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS)
Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA)
Delaware River Basin Commission (DRBC)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Export-Import Bank of the United States (ExIm)
Farm Credit Administration (FCA)
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Federal Election Commission (FEC)
Federal Maritime Commission
Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC)
Federal Reserve System (a pseudo government, semi-private organization)
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
Foreign Claims Settlement Commission of the United States (FCSC)
General Services Administration (GSA)
Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)
Inter-American Foundation (IAF)
International Trade Commission (ITC)
Learn and Serve America (LSA)
National Capital Planning Commission (NCPC)
National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
National Ice Center (NIC)
National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) (NRPC)
National Science Foundation (NSF)
National Transportation Research Center (NTRC)
Office of Government Ethics (OGE)(LOT OF GOOD THEY DO)
Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC)
Selective Service System (SSS)
Senior Corps
Small Business Administration (SBA)
Susquehanna River Basin Commission (SRBC)
Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
United States Trade and Development Agency (TDA)

BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS;
Financial crisis inquiry commission
Administrative Committee of the Federal Register
American Battle Monuments Commission
Appalachian Regional Commission
Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (Access Board)
Arctic Research Commission
Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Interagency Coordinating Committee
Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation
Broadcasting Board of Governors
Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board
Chief Acquisition Officers Council
Chief Financial Officers Council
Chief Human Capital Officers Council
Chief Information Officers Council
Citizens' Stamp Advisory Committee
Commission of Fine Arts
Commission on International Religious Freedom
Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (Helsinki Commission)
Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States
Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction
Committee for Purchase from People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled
Committee for the Implementation of Textile Agreements
Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States
Coordinating Council on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
Delaware River Basin Commission
Denali Commission
Endangered Species Committee
Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board
Federal Advisory Committees
Federal Executive Boards
Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
Federal Financing Bank
Federal Geographic Data Committee
Federal Interagency Committee for the Management of Noxious and Exotic Weeds (GOTTA LOVE THAT ONE!)
Federal Interagency Committee on Education
Federal Interagency Council on Statistical Policy
Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer
Federal Library and Information Center Committee
Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation
Illinois and Michigan Canal National Heritage Corridor Commission
Indian Arts and Crafts Board
Interagency Alternative Dispute Resolution Working Group
Interagency Council on Homelessness
Interstate Commission on the Potomac River Basin
J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board
James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation
Japan-United States Friendship Commission
Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries
Joint Fire Science Program
Marine Mammal Commission
Migratory Bird Conservation Commission
Millennium Challenge Corporation
Mississippi River Commission
Morris K. Udall Foundation: Scholarship and Excellence in National Environmental Policy
National Bipartisan Commission on the Future of Medicare
National Indian Gaming Commission
National Park Foundation
Northwest Power Planning Council
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Nuclear Waste Technical Review Board
Presidio Trust
Regulatory Information Service Center
Social Security Advisory Board
Susquehanna River Basin Commission
Taxpayer Advocacy Panel
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Veterans Day National Committee
Vietnam Educational Foundation
White House Commission on Presidential Scholars – "Presidential Scholars Program"
White House Commission on the National Moment of Remembrance

So the 4th rate progressive suddenly cares about the U.S. Constitution?!? :lmao:

Um...according to you nitwits....the answer would be "the General Welfare Clause". Damn! I can see why you moron's are progressives now. It's so easy to make shit up that simply isn't true!

The real answer would be - they don't. IANA is a private organization nitwit. It is not IANA.gov, it is IANA.org. :lol:

Of course, everyone cares about the Constitution we just disagree in it's interpretation, don't be an idiot.

And no, the General Welfare Clause doesn't come into play because this doesn't benefit U.S. citizens.

I'm also tired of you pointing out the obvious. The U.S. does not own ICANN, the U.S. government merely oversees some of ICANN's operations. Please stop pretending you're smarter than everyone else by misunderstanding others posts and pointing out mistakes in grammar, it makes you look weak.

Yes, it is a reason. Why do I want my government performing a function they don't need to?

Really?!? :lmao:

So then you would agree that each and every one of these federal departments should be shut down immediately as not one of them is a "function that they need to perform". Oops...

National Endowment for the Arts (Can't sell your art privately?)
National Wild Horse and Burro Program (Huh?)
Administration on Aging (AoA)
Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD)
Administration for Native Americans (ANA)
Children's Bureau (CB)
Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB)
Head Start Bureau (HSB)
Healthy Marriage Initiative (HMI)
Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE)
Office of Community Services Block Grant (OCS)
Office of Family Assistance (OFA)
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR)
President's Committee for People with Intellectual Disabilities (PCPID)
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Indian Health Service (IHS)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
Office of Minority Health (OMH)
Program Support Center (PSC)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Admin.(SAMHSA)
Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONCHIT)
Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives (CFBCI)
Employees' Compensation Appeals Board (ECAB)
Employment Standards Administration (ESA)
The Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS)
Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP)
Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA)
Women's Bureau (WB)
Job Corps
Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs
Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs
Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
Internet Access and Training Program
Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs
Bureau of Human Resources
Bureau of Information Resource Management
Bureau of Intelligence and Research
Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs
Bureau of International Organization Affairs
Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation
Bureau of Legislative Affairs
Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs
Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs
Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations
Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration
Bureau of Public Affairs
Bureau of Resource Management
Bureau of South Asian Affairs
Bureau of Verification, Compliance, and Implementation
Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs
Counterterrorism Office (which produces the Patterns of Global Terrorism report)
National Foreign Affairs Training Center (former Foreign Service Institute)
Office of International Information Programs
Office of the Legal Adviser
Office of Management Policy
Office of Protocol
Office of the Science and Technology Adviser
Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
Office of War Crimes Issues (They blew the Bush war crimes)
Car Allowance Rebate System (Cash for Clunkers)
Cash for Appliances Program
Bureau of the Public Debt
Community Development Financial Institution Fund (CDFI)
FHA
HUD

INDEPENDENT AGENCIES Of the U.S. GOVERNMENT;
National health and insurance system
African Development Foundation
Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (ACHP)
Agency for International Development (USAID)
American Battle Monuments Commission (ABMC)
Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC)
U.S. Arctic Research Commission (USARC)
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) (EVIL WAR-MONGERS)
US Commission on Civil Rights (USCCR)
Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (CSCE)
Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS)
Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA)
Delaware River Basin Commission (DRBC)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Export-Import Bank of the United States (ExIm)
Farm Credit Administration (FCA)
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Federal Election Commission (FEC)
Federal Maritime Commission
Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC)
Federal Reserve System (a pseudo government, semi-private organization)
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
Foreign Claims Settlement Commission of the United States (FCSC)
General Services Administration (GSA)
Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)
Inter-American Foundation (IAF)
International Trade Commission (ITC)
Learn and Serve America (LSA)
National Capital Planning Commission (NCPC)
National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
National Ice Center (NIC)
National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) (NRPC)
National Science Foundation (NSF)
National Transportation Research Center (NTRC)
Office of Government Ethics (OGE)(LOT OF GOOD THEY DO)
Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC)
Selective Service System (SSS)
Senior Corps
Small Business Administration (SBA)
Susquehanna River Basin Commission (SRBC)
Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
United States Trade and Development Agency (TDA)

BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS;
Financial crisis inquiry commission
Administrative Committee of the Federal Register
American Battle Monuments Commission
Appalachian Regional Commission
Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (Access Board)
Arctic Research Commission
Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Interagency Coordinating Committee
Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation
Broadcasting Board of Governors
Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board
Chief Acquisition Officers Council
Chief Financial Officers Council
Chief Human Capital Officers Council
Chief Information Officers Council
Citizens' Stamp Advisory Committee
Commission of Fine Arts
Commission on International Religious Freedom
Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (Helsinki Commission)
Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States
Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction
Committee for Purchase from People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled
Committee for the Implementation of Textile Agreements
Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States
Coordinating Council on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
Delaware River Basin Commission
Denali Commission
Endangered Species Committee
Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board
Federal Advisory Committees
Federal Executive Boards
Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
Federal Financing Bank
Federal Geographic Data Committee
Federal Interagency Committee for the Management of Noxious and Exotic Weeds (GOTTA LOVE THAT ONE!)
Federal Interagency Committee on Education
Federal Interagency Council on Statistical Policy
Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer
Federal Library and Information Center Committee
Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation
Illinois and Michigan Canal National Heritage Corridor Commission
Indian Arts and Crafts Board
Interagency Alternative Dispute Resolution Working Group
Interagency Council on Homelessness
Interstate Commission on the Potomac River Basin
J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board
James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation
Japan-United States Friendship Commission
Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries
Joint Fire Science Program
Marine Mammal Commission
Migratory Bird Conservation Commission
Millennium Challenge Corporation
Mississippi River Commission
Morris K. Udall Foundation: Scholarship and Excellence in National Environmental Policy
National Bipartisan Commission on the Future of Medicare
National Indian Gaming Commission
National Park Foundation
Northwest Power Planning Council
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Nuclear Waste Technical Review Board
Presidio Trust
Regulatory Information Service Center
Social Security Advisory Board
Susquehanna River Basin Commission
Taxpayer Advocacy Panel
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Veterans Day National Committee
Vietnam Educational Foundation
White House Commission on Presidential Scholars – "Presidential Scholars Program"
White House Commission on the National Moment of Remembrance

I never made a point one way or another about the agencies and organizations you have listed. Many of those look to be beneficial, but I'm not going down your list, it's pointless. The limited role our government has in regards to ICANN is pointless.

Forum List

Back