Last known woman believed to be last survivor of transatlantic slave trade

And as we blacks all know, blacks were born on America soil into slavery. But you have to question why somebody wants to point out that the last person who lived through the middle passage died during jim crow. What is this person trying to prove?
what are you trying to prove by constantly bringing up slavery and HISTORY of injustice to blacks?

That's a strange reaction.

It's the same one I get when I post in History or Race Relations (which this is) about the Tulsa or East St. Louis race riots or the history of lynchings. Certain wags (always predictable which ones) rush in to tell me to shut up. As if they expect me to hold the rug up while they sweep, rather than point out the dirt. I guess it's also the same ones who object to writing about the Lost Cause Cult.

I guess it just astounds me when somebody wants information suppressed. That's exactly why I looked up the slave ship above, because I saw the date 1860 and I knew that legal slave shipping had ceased in 1808. How can you not be curious about that?

I mean --- I learned something here. I can't figure out what the downside is to that.

IM2 is the one questioning the op. Miz Molly was questioning IM2 method of harping on past wrongs.

I agree that this historical factoid is interesting. I guess I had always assumed that there was SOME illegal shipping of slaves after the ban, but I did not know that any actual family lines had been traced like this.

There is a huge difference between learning about history and using history as a club.

Just because history might make your ancestors look bad does not mean that history is being used as a club. .....

Correct. It is when history is used as a club, to just bash a person's enemies for events long gone, that makes history into a club.

THat is not what the op is doing. It is what IM2 does ALL THE TIME.

I think that IM2 would stand up for women, Jews, Muslims, gays, Armenians. I think that he is as stand-up guy.

I know that IM2, uses history as a weapon to beat his current day enemies with. He uses it as a club.

People like him are tearing this nation apart.

HInt: THat is not going to work out well, for the women, jews, muslims, gays or Aremenians.

Could you tolerate and participate in a discussion of what certain groups went through in the history of the US? There were laws ensuring that the children of enslaved people were slaves, there were laws against teaching literacy to enslaved people, there was the Fugitive Slave Act, there were laws that stripped Native American people of their rights and uprooted them from their ancestral lands, there were laws that gave over the inheritance of women to their husbands when they married, there were laws that gave husbands the right to the earnings of their wives, there were laws that prohibited women from voting, there were laws that were designed to keep African-Americans from voting, there were laws designed to exclude the Chinese people, and so much more. Remember also, the mistreatment of people, many white men, who worked in the coal mines.

Can you stand a full discussion of what occurred in the history of this country?
Do those laws exist today? I can stand a discussion on these historic facts AS LONG as they are not used so that any one group of people alive today bear any responsibility for these actions.

Lot of people here can't, including Correll above. What they do is start reading in all kinds of shit into a neutral bland statement of fact and then launch persecution complex. These are the klowns who waddle into a thread about lynchings or the Lost Cause or historic race riots, or whatever, and see it as their chance to craft their own Checkers Speech.

There isn't all that much "reading in" necessary with IM2's posts. He's got a history on this site of posts about how bad whites are. To be fair to him, there have been plenty of posts from people talking about how bad blacks are, too.

However, did you not notice that earlier in the thread, IM2 commented about Correll and said the comment was based on his posts in this section of the site? That sort of thing isn't uncommon in the Race Relations section; posters commenting about other posters based on what they've said in other threads.

I don't know about any of that and it in no way should be required reading. We address the topic as stated, not mixed with some tangential anecdotal assessment from "other" unrelated threads that a given reader may or may not have even seen. It's illogical and unreasonable to require every reader to go do a "complete works of X" study just to misapply it. If a poster has some certain proclivity, let him show it. If not, then it's simply not here.

Soooo, in this thread, I c
And as we blacks all know, blacks were born on America soil into slavery. But you have to question why somebody wants to point out that the last person who lived through the middle passage died during jim crow. What is this person trying to prove?
what are you trying to prove by constantly bringing up slavery and HISTORY of injustice to blacks?

It's the same one I get when I post in History or Race Relations (which this is) about the Tulsa or East St. Louis race riots or the history of lynchings. Certain wags (always predictable which ones) rush in to tell me to shut up. As if they expect me to hold the rug up while they sweep, rather than point out the dirt. I guess it's also the same ones who object to writing about the Lost Cause Cult.

I guess it just astounds me when somebody wants information suppressed. That's exactly why I looked up the slave ship above, because I saw the date 1860 and I knew that legal slave shipping had ceased in 1808. How can you not be curious about that?

I mean --- I learned something here. I can't figure out what the downside is to that.

IM2 is the one questioning the op. Miz Molly was questioning IM2 method of harping on past wrongs.

I agree that this historical factoid is interesting. I guess I had always assumed that there was SOME illegal shipping of slaves after the ban, but I did not know that any actual family lines had been traced like this.

There is a huge difference between learning about history and using history as a club.

Just because history might make your ancestors look bad does not mean that history is being used as a club. .....

Correct. It is when history is used as a club, to just bash a person's enemies for events long gone, that makes history into a club.

I think that IM2 would stand up for women, Jews, Muslims, gays, Armenians. I think that he is as stand-up guy.

I know that IM2, uses history as a weapon to beat his current day enemies with. He uses it as a club.

HInt: THat is not going to work out well, for the women, jews, muslims, gays or Aremenians.

Could you tolerate and participate in a discussion of what certain groups went through in the history of the US? There were laws ensuring that the children of enslaved people were slaves, there were laws against teaching literacy to enslaved people, there was the Fugitive Slave Act, there were laws that stripped Native American people of their rights and uprooted them from their ancestral lands, there were laws that gave over the inheritance of women to their husbands when they married, there were laws that gave husbands the right to the earnings of their wives, there were laws that prohibited women from voting, there were laws that were designed to keep African-Americans from voting, there were laws designed to exclude the Chinese people, and so much more. Remember also, the mistreatment of people, many white men, who worked in the coal mines.

Can you stand a full discussion of what occurred in the history of this country?
Do those laws exist today? I can stand a discussion on these historic facts AS LONG as they are not used so that any one group of people alive today bear any responsibility for these actions.

Lot of people here can't, including Correll above. What they do is start reading in all kinds of shit into a neutral bland statement of fact and then launch persecution complex. These are the klowns who waddle into a thread about lynchings or the Lost Cause or historic race riots, or whatever, and see it as their chance to craft their own Checkers Speech.

There isn't all that much "reading in" necessary with IM2's posts. He's got a history on this site of posts about how bad whites are. To be fair to him, there have been plenty of posts from people talking about how bad blacks are, too.

However, did you not notice that earlier in the thread, IM2 commented about Correll and said the comment was based on his posts in this section of the site? That sort of thing isn't uncommon in the Race Relations section; posters commenting about other posters based on what they've said in other threads.

I don't know about any of that and it in no way should be required reading. We address the topic as stated, not mixed with some tangential anecdotal assessment from "other" unrelated threads that a given reader may or may not have even seen. It's illogical and unreasonable to require every reader to go do a "complete works of X" study just to misapply it. If a poster has some certain proclivity, let him show it. If not, then it's simply not here.

Meh, if I don't have any experience with the posters involved, I usually think it's best to ignore the more personal byplay. :dunno:

In this case a poster (Correll I think) made an accusation and I invited him to document it, and he couldn't. That tends to take the wind out of those accusation sails, and that's a good thing because it blows away dishonesty.

I'm the one that agreed with you about this being interesting. IM2, is the one that questioned the motive of discussing it.

How in the world did you get from that, to, ME being the bad guy?

I didn't say you were a "bad guy", I said you floated accusations that, when questioned, you couldn't prove. That dismisses them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Not at this point I could not. I am too bored with it. 30 years ago? No problem.

But why do you even ask? My boredom with certain subjects does not effect IM2's behavior.

Unless you are tying to imply that my perception is based on some "hypersensitivity" to uncomfortable topics?

LOL!!! If that was your point, rest assured, it is not that.
You are not the only person who is bored, believe me. White supremacists, "Christian" crumbcakes, trump-is-god-types, anti-choice morons.

Actually white supremacists are a tiny, tiny fringe, easy to ignore.

Christians? Plenty of non-Christian places in the world, and non of them you would rather live in.

Trump has his partisans like every President and they are less annoying then their enemies.

Pro-life is a valid position. One that most of America agrees with to some extent.
I meant the phony Christians. The grahams, the perkins, the falwell, the jeffress. Pro-life is not a "valid position" as it extends beyond the "religious" organizations to involve a demand that the entire society make their personal decisions according to the beliefs of sects to which they do not belong. I personally have not had an abortion, but the numbers of people who have had one provides a baseline of the numbers of people who disagree with you. The beliefs of these people have not been studied, but it is obvious that they disagree with you. The beliefs of the men involved have not been studied, either.

YOU MISS, are a hypocrite.

You wrote this;

"Could you tolerate and participate in a discussion of what certain groups went through in the history of the US? There were laws ensuring that the children of enslaved people were slaves, there were laws against teaching literacy to enslaved people, there was the Fugitive Slave Act, there were laws that stripped Native American people of their rights and uprooted them from their ancestral lands, there were laws that gave over the inheritance of women to their husbands when they married, there were laws that gave husbands the right to the earnings of their wives, there were laws that prohibited women from voting, there were laws that were designed to keep African-Americans from voting, there were laws designed to exclude the Chinese people, and so much more. Remember also, the mistreatment of people, many white men, who worked in the coal mines."

All of which? I happen to agree with, and yet. . . . . ?

One of these very issues is this;

Then you go onto write;

"Pro-life is not a "valid position" as it extends beyond the "religious" organizations to involve a demand that the entire society make their personal decisions according to the beliefs of sects to which they do not belong."

You do not even know that the same act and movement among the very top governmental elites and judges, the same social policy planners that have tried to mold society and are responsible for the involuntarily sterilization of hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands of what these monstrous and arrogant eugenicists called "unfit to breed," were funded by that same act, that up until Trump became president, funded Planned Parenthood, who overwhelming located the majority of their clinics where the poor live.

Your disgusting propaganda disguised as "freedom to choose," while promoting what nearly comes down to a slow moving genocide of the most financial disadvantaged groups and most powerless in society is shameful, while the cultural elites own all the modes of intellectual and cultural mind control. The government runs all education and indoctrinates the young, while the corporate media solidifies said indoctrination, making the masses completely unable to engage in anything resembling independent research or critical thinking.

You either contradict yourself, and follow your ideological dogma on purpose, or you are another useful idiot.

The folks that set all this draconian shit up were all WASPS. They loathed Catholics, Jews, Hispanics, Blacks, Natives Americans, Russians, Eastern Europeans, Asians, etc. You are woefully uneducated, or a deceptive liar.

Apparently, having families is a freedom and privilege of the rich, is that it? :dunno:

Calling, "Pro-Life not a valid position," is just plane Authoritarian, dis-empowering to the powerless small folks, and out-right fucking evil.

You do so? You completely risk not being taken seriously by anyone that crusades for the rights and liberties of all people.

Not at this point I could not. I am too bored with it. 30 years ago? No problem.

But why do you even ask? My boredom with certain subjects does not effect IM2's behavior.

Unless you are tying to imply that my perception is based on some "hypersensitivity" to uncomfortable topics?

You are not the only person who is bored, believe me. White supremacists, "Christian" crumbcakes, trump-is-god-types, anti-choice morons.
Do you think those are good progressive agendas to have in a much poorer nation if this virus does not get fixed? Are we all going to be as united as we can be to get out of this morass? Or are we going to separate into tribes?

Christians? Plenty of non-Christian places in the world, and non of them you would rather live in.

Trump has his partisans like every President and they are less annoying then their enemies.

Pro-life is a valid position. One that most of America agrees with to some extent.
I meant the phony Christians. The grahams, the perkins, the falwell, the jeffress. Pro-life is not a "valid position" as it extends beyond the "religious" organizations to involve a demand that the entire society make their personal decisions according to the beliefs of sects to which they do not belong. I personally have not had an abortion, but the numbers of people who have had one provides a baseline of the numbers of people who disagree with you. The beliefs of these people have not been studied, but it is obvious that they disagree with you. The beliefs of the men involved have not been studied, either.

You wrote this;

"Could you tolerate and participate in a discussion of what certain groups went through in the history of the US? There were laws ensuring that the children of enslaved people were slaves, there were laws against teaching literacy to enslaved people, there was the Fugitive Slave Act, there were laws that stripped Native American people of their rights and uprooted them from their ancestral lands, there were laws that gave over the inheritance of women to their husbands when they married, there were laws that gave husbands the right to the earnings of their wives, there were laws that prohibited women from voting, there were laws that were designed to keep African-Americans from voting, there were laws designed to exclude the Chinese people, and so much more. Remember also, the mistreatment of people, many white men, who worked in the coal mines."

Then you go onto write;

"Pro-life is not a "valid position" as it extends beyond the "religious" organizations to involve a demand that the entire society make their personal decisions according to the beliefs of sects to which they do not belong."

You do not even know that the same act and movement among the very top governmental elites and judges, the same social policy planners that have tried to mold society and are responsible for the involuntarily sterilization of hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands of what these monstrous and arrogant eugenicists called "unfit to breed," were funded by that same act, that up until Trump became president, funded Planned Parenthood, who overwhelming located the majority of their clinics where the poor live.

Your disgusting propaganda disguised as "freedom to choose," while promoting what nearly comes down to a slow moving genocide of the most financial disadvantaged groups and most powerless in society is shameful, while the cultural elites own all the modes of intellectual and cultural mind control. The government runs all education and indoctrinates the young, while the corporate media solidifies said indoctrination, making the masses completely unable to engage in anything resembling independent research or critical thinking.

You either contradict yourself, and follow your ideological dogma on purpose, or you are another useful idiot.

The folks that set all this draconian shit up were all WASPS. They loathed Catholics, Jews, Hispanics, Blacks, Natives Americans, Russians, Eastern Europeans, Asians, etc. You are woefully uneducated, or a deceptive liar.

Apparently, having families is a freedom and privilege of the rich, is that it? :dunno:

Calling, "Pro-Life not a valid position," is just plane Authoritarian, dis-empowering to the powerless small folks, and out-right fucking evil.

You do so? You completely risk not being taken seriously by anyone that crusades for the rights and liberties of all people.
Your rant does not address what I said. A couple of any religion, ethnicity, or race remains free to have as many children as the both of them desire. If they disagree, they should split up. The Duggars chose 19 -20. Their choice. Should I as a taxpayer support them? NO. This is for them to think about when they are having sex.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Do you think those are good progressive agendas to have in a much poorer nation if this virus does not get fixed? Are we all going to be as united as we can be to get out of this morass? Or are we going to separate into tribes?
We are already separated. Sad. but true.

You wrote this;

Then you go onto write;

Your rant does not address what I said. A couple of any religion, ethnicity, or race remains free to have as many children as the both of them desire. If they disagree, they should split up. The Duggars chose 19 -20. Their choice. Should I as a taxpayer support them? NO. This is for them to think about when they are having sex.
The Federal Government has no role in deciding the overall character of individual communities, that is for the voters to decide.

Health, education, local crime and punishment, these are not the role of the federal government.

Do you know anything at all about the U.S. system of Federalism?

OTH, if the State of Texas wants to ban all abortions, well, that should be their right.

should-the-federal-governmen-me-tenth-amendment-the-powers-not-35476300.png

. . . OTH, if you want to show me where it says abortion in the Constitution, I am open to that discussion. . .

Otherwise, you know I am right, this is a play by the eugenicists, and you have proved it by being triggered. You LIKE the poor and minorities killing their own babies. . . obviously.

You're just another piece of shit anti-human, population controlling eugenicist. . . eh? You want to control who lives, who dies, who suffers and who thrives, that it? :dunno:

msanger33.jpg
Quotation-Margaret-Sanger-Eugenics-is-the-most-adequate-and-thorough-avenue-to-the-65-18-65.jpg
margaret-sanger-jewslatinos-human-weeds.jpg

We are already separated. Sad. but true.
That statement is important. For the violence has been very first world oriented and for the most part...one way over recent years and decades. And this can become an issue if things get bad enough.

You wrote this;

Then you go onto write;

The Federal Government has no role in deciding the overall character of individual communities, that is for the voters to decide.

Health, education, local crime and punishment, these are not the role of the federal government.

OTH, if the State of Texas wants to ban all abortions, well, that should be their right.

. . . OTH, if you want to show me where it says abortion in the Constitution, I am open to that discussion. . .

Otherwise, you know I am right, this is a play by the eugenicists, and you have proved it by being triggered. You LIKE the poor and minorities killing their own babies. . . obviously.

You're just another piece of shit anti-human, population controlling eugenicist. . . eh? You want to control who lives, who dies, who suffers and who thrives, that it? :dunno:

msanger33.jpg
Quotation-Margaret-Sanger-Eugenics-is-the-most-adequate-and-thorough-avenue-to-the-65-18-65.jpg

HEY would you clowns mind cutting me (and others) out of a quote nest that doesn't concern us so we stop getting notifications for a discussion we're not even part of?

Dafuk are y'all doing here, running a "let's see how far off topic we can take this" contest?

And Beale, you might exercise more discretion before posting fake quotes from Googly Images. You know better that that. Or at least you should.

I only pounced on the last one because I already knew it was fake. Might wanna check your others before you dig even deeper.

Last edited:

No, my history is about how bad racist whites are. Let's start making that distinction because I'm fucking tired of the whining. All whites are not bad, but the mother fucking whites who are racists are the problem. Learn to distinguish instead of letting white fragility fuck your mind up.

You have a tendency to not make that distinction yourself in a lot of posts, at least in those I've seen from you. Hell, in this very comment you say "Learn to distinguish instead of letting white fragility fuck your mind up," which sounds like a blanket condemnation of whites. I get it, you deal with a bunch of anti-black racist comments on this board. There's plenty of racist assholes on USMB. That said, you do still tend to paint with a pretty broad brush where whites are concerned.

We're getting pretty far afield from the OP here, though. I'm happy to leave this as an 'agree to disagree' sort of thing and move on.
You seem unable to not allow white fragility to get you......

I read to here and was done with your being a retarded racist.

Sure it is. Every law, demands that society make their personal decisions based on what the beliefs of other groups are.

You just want to pretend otherwise, because you know that your personal position, on this issue, is very unpopular.
My personal position is quite popular. In Texas alone, 150 appointments for abortions were canceled to other day, so there are 150 people right there who directly disagree with you.

ON average, the were 44 murders yesterday, assuming that some of them were double or triple murders, I guess that is several dozen that disagree with me on murder,

I'm comfortable with that. They are welcome to disagree. I still want the law applied to them.

It is funny the ways laws work. It is society telling people rules on how to behave, in their "personal decisions", even if that person disagrees with society.

Soooo, in this thread, I c

Meh, if I don't have any experience with the posters involved, I usually think it's best to ignore the more personal byplay. :dunno:

In this case a poster (Correll I think) made an accusation and I invited him to document it, and he couldn't. That tends to take the wind out of those accusation sails, and that's a good thing because it blows away dishonesty.

I'm the one that agreed with you about this being interesting. IM2, is the one that questioned the motive of discussing it.

How in the world did you get from that, to, ME being the bad guy?

I didn't say you were a "bad guy", I said you floated accusations that, when questioned, you couldn't prove. That dismisses them.

I think it is pretty cool that the last person to die from the last slave ship was found and was alive as recently as 1940. THat strikes me as interesting.

YOu agree.

IM2, wanted to know what the point was of discussing it.

Doesn't that strike you as an odd question?

You wrote this;

Then you go onto write;

msanger33.jpg

HEY would you clowns mind cutting me (and others) out of a quote nest that doesn't concern us so we stop getting notifications for a discussion we're not even part of?

Dafuk are y'all doing here, running a "let's see how far off topic we can take this" contest?

And Beale, you might exercise more discretion before posting fake quotes from Googly Images. You know better that that. Or at least you should.

I only pounced on the last one because I already knew it was fake. Might wanna check your others before you dig even deeper.
Why bother?

Any intelligent person knows she was a racist eugenicist? I didn't bother to check the accuracy of them all, because we all know how she felt about Adolf Hitler, and that she loathed blacks and Jews, and ever other non-white non-protestant. You gonna white knight here with your liberal privledge now? That it?

At this point, who gives a shit. Intelligent folks know why PP was founded, and why the government funded it. They also know why conservative elite judges, on a conservative court, ruled to make Roe v. Wade the rule of the land, b/c they, like their liberal brethren, are also eugenicists. They are every bit the national socialists and their socialist scum that push rationed care, and cutting off the elderly from medical care at what ever age they define is long enough for the poor to live. All these elite rulers hate life and people. If they are poor or destitute, and are not productive human resources, it is time to cull them.

I don't lie Pogo, have have no dog in the partisan fight. They all suck.

If THAT is your biggest beef with my last post, I guess I consider it a success. Thanks for giving it a read. :113:

Why bother?

Any intelligent person knows she was a racist eugenicist? I didn't bother to check the accuracy of them all, because we all know how she felt about Adolf Hitler, and that she loathed blacks and Jews, and ever other non-white non-protestant. You gonna white knight here with your liberal privledge now? That it?

At this point, who gives a shit. Intelligent folks know why PP was founded, and why the government funded it. They also know why conservative elite judges, on a conservative court, ruled to make Roe v. Wade the rule of the land, b/c they, like their liberal brethren, are also eugenicists. They are every bit the national socialists and their socialist scum that push rationed care, and cutting off the elderly from medical care at what ever age they define is long enough for the poor to live. All these elite rulers hate life and people. If they are poor or destitute, and are not productive human resources, it is time to cull them.

I don't lie Pogo, have have no dog in the partisan fight. They all suck.

If THAT is your biggest beef with my last post, I guess I consider it a success. Thanks for giving it a read. :113:

Why bother? Because it's BULLSHIT that's why. There is no excuse for dishonesty. Whenever you peddle bullshit, regardless the topic or your position in it ---- you're part of the problem.

And no I didn't "read" that inane drivel (or the post above); it would have been FAR more investment than it deserved. I just happened to catch a known fake quote in the quest to get some tangential post deflectors to relieve the rest of us from these taxing notifications.

The site says it has no control over governing these nests, so it's all voluntary on our part to cut out the irrelevancies that may relate back to the original abandoned topic. Kind of like it's voluntary on our part to stop CV contagion.

How the hell did this become an abortion argument? :eusa_think:

With the dumb ass statement telling Americans their opinions are not legitimate. We are a representative Republic, if secular humanists, or folks that worship science & eugenics erroneously believe they have valid positions? Shit like that needs to be called out for the fascist and authoritarian garbage it is, so when a person that is a foreigner comes trolling, telling folks they have no right to their first Amendment rights? They need to be called on their bullshit. ESPECIALLY when they are obvious a hypocrite.

"Pro-life is not a "valid position" as it extends beyond the "religious" organizations to involve a demand that the entire society make their personal decisions according to the beliefs of sects to which they do not belong.

:hellno:

All of the founders that wrote the Constitution were deeply religious men, and the nation was informed by spiritual belief. Sorry if the atheist and foreign subversive that wrote this doesn't like those FACTS, but she can shove them up her ass. . . .

I think that we should recognize the fact that history has us here now. And that so many here who want to talk about not being responsible for the past want to take us back to that past relative to a return to some kind of so called American greatness. So then if you don't want to be held responsible for that past, why do you want to MAGA or shit like that? Because to some of us, there never was a time when America was great. We are tlaking about making America great for real, not a return to when only one group got everything they now don't want to be held responsible for.
Simply a lie. A needed projection on your part to justify your seething hatred.

No, my history is about how bad racist whites are. Let's start making that distinction because I'm fucking tired of the whining. All whites are not bad, but the mother fucking whites who are racists are the problem. Learn to distinguish instead of letting white fragility fuck your mind up.

You have a tendency to not make that distinction yourself in a lot of posts, at least in those I've seen from you. Hell, in this very comment you say "Learn to distinguish instead of letting white fragility fuck your mind up," which sounds like a blanket condemnation of whites. I get it, you deal with a bunch of anti-black racist comments on this board. There's plenty of racist assholes on USMB. That said, you do still tend to paint with a pretty broad brush where whites are concerned.

We're getting pretty far afield from the OP here, though. I'm happy to leave this as an 'agree to disagree' sort of thing and move on.
You seem unable to not allow white fragility to get you. I have ALWAYS stated the term white racism and white racists. The fact that you and other whites assume that talking about policies that all whites did benefit from is painting with some kind of broad brush is what defines white fragility. White fragility is a term created by a white person. Just like white privilege is a term created by a white person, so then the two people who created both terms are painting white people with that broad brush.

Basically I'm out of patience with whining white folks who get butthurt because we mention documented history, public policy and law. If you are white and don't like how things are being portrayed, then that's your problem. Things should not have been done as they were and furthermore they should not be continuing to be done as they are now.

When the policies and laws were implemented, there was no concern about the broad bat that was used to beat us as non whites over the head with poverty, poor housing, lack of jobs, etc. And I am tired of how some whites want everything to revolve around their feelings, when ours have been getting pounded for generations.

Like I said, getting off topic, agree to disagree. ;) Or even just disagree, but stick closer to the OP. :lol:

Fair enough Montrovant.

With the dumb ass statement telling Americans their opinions are not legitimate. We are a representative Republic, if secular humanists, or folks that worship science & eugenics erroneously believe they have valid positions? Shit like that needs to be called out for the fascist and authoritarian garbage it is, so when a person that is a foreigner comes trolling, telling folks they have no right to their first Amendment rights? They need to be called on their bullshit. ESPECIALLY when they are obvious a hypocrite.

"Pro-life is not a "valid position" as it extends beyond the "religious" organizations to involve a demand that the entire society make their personal decisions according to the beliefs of sects to which they do not belong.

All of the founders that wrote the Constitution were deeply religious men, and the nation was informed by spiritual belief. Sorry if the atheist and foreign subversive that wrote this doesn't like those FACTS, but she can shove them up her ass. . . .

It is incredible to me that these people can say that religious people are not allowed to support laws based on their morality,

but that secular people, since their morality is not based on a religion, supposedly, are allowed to do so.

And they pretend that makes sense.

I think that we should recognize the fact that history has us here now. And that so many here who want to talk about not being responsible for the past want to take us back to that past relative to a return to some kind of so called American greatness. So then if you don't want to be held responsible for that past, why do you want to MAGA or shit like that? Because to some of us, there never was a time when America was great. We are tlaking about making America great for real, not a return to when only one group got everything they now don't want to be held responsible for.
Simply a lie. A needed projection on your part to justify your seething hatred.
No, it's not a lie and there is no seething hatred here. Just a recognition of fact and the ability to communicate those facts. You don't want to be held accountable for the past, but you want to return to it.

This nation was not informed by spiritual anything. That's either a lie or an example of the misuse of religion to justify mans desires.

Forum List

Back