Last decade is snowiest on record!!!

So, this is for the terminally stupid...that would be you derpy. The only reason why there are as many people in SoCal is because of the massive water works to support them.

William Mulholland, you know the guy they named the boulevard after, famously said "if LA doesn't get the water, it won't need the water" (I'll let you try and wrap your tiny little brain around what that means) in speaking about the water wars being fought between Inyo and Los Angeles Counties. The San Fernando Valley investors, once the spigot was turned on changed the Owens Valley from "The Switzerland of California" into a desert.

So, if the water were never imported the people would never have been there in the first place. Dumbass!

You said: The San Fernando Valley investors, once the spigot was turned on changed the Owens Valley from "The Switzerland of California" into a desert.

Or it could be they are having a drought. It's every excuse to you but the truth.

Are you mentally challenged? The drying up of the Owen Valley occurred way back in the 1920's when Los Angeles took all of the water from the lake there. Then, to compound matters, they began sucking the water up all the way up to Mono Lake, till they almost dried that lake up too!

This is all well known, very well known history, derpy. You worry me. Your lack of knowledge of pretty much everything leads me to believe you are either really, really dumb, or a computer posting per direction.
You still won't answer why the rest of the state up into Oregon and Washington are experiencing drought. Are you saying LA is taking water from three states?

Well, actually, yes they are. LA also gets water from the Colorado River and of course the Owens valley gets runoff from Nevada, so Los Angeles gets water from as far away as Colorado, and it also sucks water from Utah and Arizona. So, 4 states and it robs water from the northern half of itself.

As I said, derpy, your colossal ignorance about this very well known situation is frankly astonishing.

Southern California is a DESERT! Has ALWAYS been a DESERT, and will ALWAYS BE a DESERT. The fact that millions of people decided to move there doesn't negate the fact that it's a DESERT!
So Los Angeles is stealing water from 4 or 6 states (including Washington and Oregen?) and those states are doing nothing about it. They just let it happen? And you call me ignorant? Shut up. Just shut up.

No, not Washington and Oregon, once again you lie to try and make a point. I told you the states that are involved. Look it up idiot. It's well known history.

You said: The San Fernando Valley investors, once the spigot was turned on changed the Owens Valley from "The Switzerland of California" into a desert.

Or it could be they are having a drought. It's every excuse to you but the truth.

Are you mentally challenged? The drying up of the Owen Valley occurred way back in the 1920's when Los Angeles took all of the water from the lake there. Then, to compound matters, they began sucking the water up all the way up to Mono Lake, till they almost dried that lake up too!

This is all well known, very well known history, derpy. You worry me. Your lack of knowledge of pretty much everything leads me to believe you are either really, really dumb, or a computer posting per direction.
You still won't answer why the rest of the state up into Oregon and Washington are experiencing drought. Are you saying LA is taking water from three states?
Hello.... McFly.... there is this thing called the PDO and its gone COLD.. freaking MORON! There is always west coast drought when the PDO is cold!
So, when the temperatures are higher, there is always drought in the northwest, or is it the northern states and along the coast they actually get more rain. Better go check it out.
And how long does it last?
What is the range of temperature change?
How much land does it affect?

In fact, why would you even believe scientists? You know your kind doesn't.

See, you said nothing and called someone else a moron. Can't you see? When you answer the way you did, it's you that's the moron. Clearly.

Another clueless cause is effect moronic answer... Use your dam brain... Wait, I keep forgetting your brain is to follow the bell where ever it rings next.... baaaaa baaaaa baaaa...

SO tell me moron, how long does the PDO shift last and what does that decrease in water vapor do to inland temperatures?
You said: SO tell me moron, how long does the PDO shift last and what does that decrease in water vapor do to inland temperatures?

You brought it up. You tell me. Let's see if you are able to learn something.

Well, actually, yes they are. LA also gets water from the Colorado River and of course the Owens valley gets runoff from Nevada, so Los Angeles gets water from as far away as Colorado, and it also sucks water from Utah and Arizona. So, 4 states and it robs water from the northern half of itself.

As I said, derpy, your colossal ignorance about this very well known situation is frankly astonishing.

Southern California is a DESERT! Has ALWAYS been a DESERT, and will ALWAYS BE a DESERT. The fact that millions of people decided to move there doesn't negate the fact that it's a DESERT!
So Los Angeles is stealing water from 4 or 6 states (including Washington and Oregen?) and those states are doing nothing about it. They just let it happen? And you call me ignorant? Shut up. Just shut up.

No, not Washington and Oregon, once again you lie to try and make a point. I told you the states that are involved. Look it up idiot. It's well known history.
20150127_usdm_home.png

So you are saying the drought in Washington and Oregon is "different" than the one in California?

20150127_usdm_home.png

So you are saying the drought in Washington and Oregon is "different" than the one in California?

Linking drought to climate change is ghey. Another AGW ruse.

Drought has always been around...................

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/drought-1929-1978-b-3.png.html'][/URL]

Sometimes up............sometimes down.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

duh

20150127_usdm_home.png

Linking drought to climate change is ghey. Another AGW ruse.

Drought has always been around...................

']
drought-1929-1978-b-3.png
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']Sometimes up............sometimes down.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']
[/URL]']duh[/URL]

if you compare this to the Pacific Decadel Oscillation you will find these drought conditions are always within 2 years of the change to cold oscillations when major areas of the western US are involved.

So much for the drought....

Super soaker ‘Pineapple Express’ organizing for heavy rain in California this weekend – as much as 20 inches in some areas

Western US mountain ranges and high plains will benefit greatly from the next two weeks of massive moisture. Some areas are predicted to gain 6-10 feet of new snow followed by a massive blow of cold air. Everything the eastern US is getting now will be ours soon enough..

The Quantitative Precipitation Forecasts show some parts of Northern California getting as much as 20″, along with many mountain areas getting 5″ or more.
Note: the quote of Dr. Ryan Maue is in inches of water content.

Hello.... McFly.... there is this thing called the PDO and its gone COLD.. freaking MORON! There is always west coast drought when the PDO is cold!
So, when the temperatures are higher, there is always drought in the northwest, or is it the northern states and along the coast they actually get more rain. Better go check it out.
And how long does it last?
What is the range of temperature change?
How much land does it affect?

In fact, why would you even believe scientists? You know your kind doesn't.

See, you said nothing and called someone else a moron. Can't you see? When you answer the way you did, it's you that's the moron. Clearly.

Another clueless cause is effect moronic answer... Use your dam brain... Wait, I keep forgetting your brain is to follow the bell where ever it rings next.... baaaaa baaaaa baaaa...

SO tell me moron, how long does the PDO shift last and what does that decrease in water vapor do to inland temperatures?
You said: SO tell me moron, how long does the PDO shift last and what does that decrease in water vapor do to inland temperatures?

You brought it up. You tell me. Let's see if you are able to learn something.
really? So enlighten us on your newly found knowledge. Oh wait, you NEVER answered THE QUESTION!!!! I can't believe the more stupid in your posts dude. holy crap. When will you ever post something of value that you can back up?

20150127_usdm_home.png

The drought monitor is nothing more than propaganda. In light of all the fraud committed by the "Environmental Scientist" community. I wonder how many of the fraudulent Scientists, Professors, Researchers, and Students that cheated temperature data thus worked on the fraudulent Drought Monitor.

We are suppose to go snow down here in Charlotte this coming Monday. Seems like all this CO2 ought to keep us a little warmer, but that is just a myth.

Forum List

Back