They Complain!They Accuse!,Yet Infamous Liberals Wont Speak/Take Questions From Hosts&The Press.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :bang3: :hellno: From Schumer, to Pelosi, to Maxine, and especially Sheila Jackson Lee!. {And a few others} For pretty much all of 2016, all we hear from our liberal leaders are complaints/false accusations/false predictions {yah, we are all gonna die soon}.
Yet, has anyone taken notice that they never want to be interviewed? I am sure that Fox news has invited them on to explain themselves. Has Maxine Waters or Sheila ever been on Hannity?
And Crybaby Schumer? God, has he bitched,bitched and bitched about a number of issues in 2016, but has he ever taken candid questions from anyone?
Nancy Pelosi? she is always complaining. When was the last time we saw her in a Pow-Wow on Fox?
And of course, we have the brightest star in the Democrat Party. Sheila Jackson Lee. As far as I can recall, I have never seen her speaking with a host/reporter answering any questions thrown at her.
Yet, remember when Trump was running? He went on all networks, and took any questions.
And the rats think they are smarter than all of us?
:eusa_think: :eusa_wall: :eusa_whistle: :lalala:

nobody makes up shit about Trump because they are bored and have nothing else to do - the old fucker brings every damn bit of the negative attention he gets on himself ... if the senile pig isnt wallowing in shit he's not happy but he refuses to stfu and take the high road so FUCK HIM IN HIS FAT OLD ASS.

END OF STORY

• Banned
can you imagine if a reporter asked Maxine,,,"So Miss Waters, did you ever succeed in stopping Vladamir Putin from bombing Korea?"

Forum List

Back