Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs crashes Corvette going 150+ mph killing an innocent woman

I have blown away all of your arguments that my analogy was incorrect.
For those who have not received the vaccine, go out and get it. You will feel better about yourself. You are helping make America better.
Tell the idiots not getting the vaccine, that they are helping to kill people. Think of the children, the old and fragile over your own selfish needs/
That is what has made America great for over 200 years.

No, you have merely demonstrated that you are a mentally ill person.

Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs crashes Corvette going 150+ mph killing an innocent woman.
Ruggs claimed he refused to be bound by a government regulation mandating a maximum speed on the road he is traveling. It breaks his constitutional rights.
If so many people are ignoring the government mandate to receive a COVID vaccine why should I have to drive my car at a maximum speed the government mandates.
Ruggs and his girlfriend followed the government mandate of wearing seat belts and it saved their lives.

Seatbelts are state laws....not mandates. Mandates aren't law.

I have blown away all of your arguments that my analogy was incorrect.
For those who have not received the vaccine, go out and get it. You will feel better about yourself. You are helping make America better.
Tell the idiots not getting the vaccine, that they are helping to kill people. Think of the children, the old and fragile over your own selfish needs/
That is what has made America great for over 200 years.

For a person with a masters, you're not real bright in logical or critical thinking.

This is satire on government mandates.
It is extreme to break the speed limit, by as much as Ruggs did.
But people who do not get vaccinated have the same result; mandates not followed, people die.
The irony is Ruggs and his girlfriend followed the government mandate of wearing a seat belt and it saved their lives.

There is no irony here. They were doing 155 on a side street drunk and killed an innocent women. Your Alice in Wonderland comparisons are devoid of logic.

I work for the common good, not just my good. Our society is becoming so selfish, the common good no longer matters.
With that thinking in WWII, Germany would have won.
Parts of our society feel they are being the opposite of selfish. They focus only on the most needy in our society at the expense of every one else. The most needy require consideration and help but not at the expense of the needs of everyone else.
A true fight for the common good includes everyone's needs.
People like you put to much focus on the individual at the cost of the common good. Others (far left wing) only consider the needs of the most needy at the expense of the common good.
In my book you are bot the same.
Democrats are selfish. I agree. Cancel culture party

Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs crashes Corvette going 150+ mph killing an innocent woman.
Ruggs claimed he refused to be bound by a government regulation mandating a maximum speed on the road he is traveling. It breaks his constitutional rights.
If so many people are ignoring the government mandate to receive a COVID vaccine why should I have to drive my car at a maximum speed the government mandates.
Ruggs and his girlfriend followed the government mandate of wearing seat belts and it saved their lives.

Driving 150 while boozed up he should have fucking died.

Only a complete moron tries to tie this asshole following seatbelt laws to COVID vaccination, and I'm calling you out as someone who got the vaccine in March,

This is satire on government mandates.
It is extreme to break the speed limit, by as much as Ruggs did.
But people who do not get vaccinated have the same result; mandates not followed, people die.
The irony is Ruggs and his girlfriend followed the government mandate of wearing a seat belt and it saved their lives.

At 150 mph they survived by luck not a seatbelt. The standards are designed around crashed at highway speeds at best.

Driving 150 while boozed up he should have fucking died.

Only a complete moron tries to tie this asshole following seatbelt laws to COVID vaccination, and I'm calling you out as someone who got the vaccine in March,
February

There is no irony here. They were doing 155 on a side street drunk and killed an innocent women. Your Alice in Wonderland comparisons are devoid of logic.
There is no irony.
The purpose of many government laws, rules, mandates is to protect citizens from irresponsible behavior of other citizens.
The DUI and speeding laws are an example. An extreme example of results of ignoring the laws was Ruggs unbelievable irresponsible behavior.
Ignoring the COVID vaccine mandate is not extreme but it results in innocent people dying. Ignoring the COVID vaccine mandate is irresponsible and people die. You cannot rationalize that away but many try.
Ruggs is probably rationalizing his actions. Just like the those not taking the vaccine.

I am the most intelligent person you have interacted with.
Your intelligence so far below mine you cannot understand my brilliance.

Ok, that was funny!

You be gettin' all smart on us.

1636161551094.png

Last edited:
There is no irony.
The purpose of many government laws, rules, mandates is to protect citizens from irresponsible behavior of other citizens.
The DUI and speeding laws are an example. An extreme example of results of ignoring the laws was Ruggs unbelievable irresponsible behavior.
Ignoring the COVID vaccine mandate is not extreme but it results in innocent people dying. Ignoring the COVID vaccine mandate is irresponsible and people die. You cannot rationalize that away but many try.
Ruggs is probably rationalizing his actions. Just like the those not taking the vaccine.

Ignoring the vaccine mandate is prudent since we don't know what the effects of these experimental new technology drugs will be 5-10 years down the road.

Ignoring the vaccine mandate is prudent since we don't know what the effects of these experimental new technology drugs will be 5-10 years down the road.
The vast majority of Americans are willing to take the very small risk for the common good.
There are many cowards not willing to take the risk.
Even the coward Trump got the vaccine. The coward would not fight for his country but he did get the vaccine.

Forum List

Back