Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs crashes Corvette going 150+ mph killing an innocent woman

Absolutely not. Go to any ICU in the nation and you will see people dying of COVID. Many would not die if more got vaccinated.
People who drive the speed limit miminmize the people dying on the roads. People still die. But many more die from those speeding, not following the mandate.
Everybody vaccinates, people will still die from COVID. The fewer people who vaccinate the more people who die.

The similarities of the tragic crash and the tragedy of those not vaccinate is too similar.
But many more die from those speeding, not following the mandate.
many more die from people being drunk and driving.....which is what happened here.....

The Corona/Covid drugs being injected into people are killing people, perhaps 1/2 the country in a year or 2.

Taking these drugs is like driving 150 + mph.
perhaps 1/2 the country in a year or 2.
how can you possibly know this ivan?.....

The Corona/Covid drugs being injected into people are killing people, perhaps 1/2 the country in a year or 2.

Taking these drugs is like driving 150 + mph.
That is a lie. Liars like you are killing people.
When you have 10's of thousands of scientists from all around the world, agreeing the information you say is wrong, YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL.

Oh by the way, I know you do not believe it but the world is not flat.

What world do you live in. What life have you led to end up thinking the way you do?

ElmerMudd
And he is free on bail
Lol
The poor girl was burned alive
And the cowardly, selfish people refusing to get vaccinated are walking around with very little consequence. They continue to stand in the way of defeating COVID. The dumbasses do not care that their lack of action will end up with more people dead and a greater chance of a new variant that will be worse than anything we have seen.
Ruggs will, hopefully, understand the horrific consequences of his dumbass actions when he is sitting in a jail cell for his life.
Those who refuse to vaccinate will understand the consequences of their inaction when they are on a ventilator ready to die from COVID or some loved one catches COVID and dies because of their inaction.

If there is justice in the state of Nevada Ruggs should go to jail for a long time for DUI and voluntary manslaughter.
I totally agree. His irresponsibility and the horrific results are right there for all of us to see.
How can someone be such a selfish, irresponsible dumbass to get behind the wheel of a car when they are blind drunk, drive 150 mph and kill an innocent young girl.

The inaction of those not getting vaccinated is not dramatic. It does not take place in such an obvious way. But they are dumbasses and their inaction will kill people. Because they refuse to follow rules that are put in place in our country to keep us safe.

Idiot. No one will arrest you for not getting a vaccine. It’s not a law. Are you ever not a deranged psychopath? 99.4% survival rate and you still bitch.
Bottom line the number of people who will die from COVID will be substantially less if all people are vaccinated. It will lower the chance of a variant that has a survival rate of 50%.
There are very low risks with the vaccine. Maybe a few people will die from the vaccine. (a lot more will die from not taking the vaccine) but it will ultimately save thousands of lives, maybe hundred's of thousands, maybe millions of lives.
We take the vaccine first because it is proven to lower our chance of dying from COVID but for the common good. Trump said it is a war. Ina war we all must take risks to win the war.
COVID has hurt our freedom more than any government regulation.

Every war has cowards. They can try and paint it any way they want but is selfish, cowardly and stupid. And anyone who supports that thinking is selfish an stupid.

But many more die from those speeding, not following the mandate.
many more die from people being drunk and driving.....which is what happened here.....
Here are the stats
"Drunk driving causes more than 10,000 deaths every year, about 1/3 of all traffic-related deaths. In a recent year, more than 230 children were killed in drunk-driving crashes, the NHTSA reports.Jul 26, 2021"
Everyone of those deaths are preventable. People need to not drink and drive.
Over 750,000 people have died from COVID in less than 2 years. If everyone vaccinates there will still be COVID deaths. But the estimates are hundred's of thousands of lives saved.
Everyone who does not get vaccinated is like a drunk driver. They are increasing the number of people dying from COVID.

Speed limits are the most ignored Laws out there.
A mandate isn't a law.

Stupid thread.
Stupid people have a hard time understanding peoples stupid actions can kill other people besides themselves.
Driving drunk is stupid and kills other people besides the drunk driver, even though a lot of drunk drivers kill themselves.
Not getting vaccinated is stupid and kills other people besides the one not getting vaccinated. But those not getting vaccinated are dying of COVID at a much higher rate than those getting vaccinated.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Petro is stupid and does not get a thing I have said.

Stupid people have a hard time understanding peoples stupid actions can kill other people besides themselves.
Driving drunk is stupid and kills other people besides the drunk driver, even though a lot of drunk drivers kill themselves.
Not getting vaccinated is stupid and kills other people besides the one not getting vaccinated. But those not getting vaccinated are dying of COVID at a much higher rate than those getting vaccinated.

Your comparison is stupid and hyperbolic.

Get a grip on yourself.

You going to demonize those who didn't get the flu vaccines the last couple decades and passed it on too? People died you know.

Two things are to blame. Either China or nature.

Bottom line the number of people who will die from COVID will be substantially less if all people are vaccinated. It will lower the chance of a variant that has a survival rate of 50%.
There are very low risks with the vaccine. Maybe a few people will die from the vaccine. (a lot more will die from not taking the vaccine) but it will ultimately save thousands of lives, maybe hundred's of thousands, maybe millions of lives.
We take the vaccine first because it is proven to lower our chance of dying from COVID but for the common good. Trump said it is a war. Ina war we all must take risks to win the war.
COVID has hurt our freedom more than any government regulation.

Every war has cowards. They can try and paint it any way they want but is selfish, cowardly and stupid. And anyone who supports that thinking is selfish an stupid.
Again, while you hid under your bed I helped save lives. I had the virus and I am vaccinated. I will not preach to others in terms of what they should do with their bodies. You are a coward. We don't know long term effects, especially on women who want to have babies now. You are the selfish and stupid one. If you're vaccinated you don't have anything to worry about. Coward. 99.4% survival rate.

Your comparison is stupid and hyperbolic.

Get a grip on yourself.
My comparison was suppose to be hyperbolic. It is taking the truth of the horrific DUI crash and death, which everyone abhors.
But pointing out the comparison to those who do not vaccinate.

Hyperbolic statement is based on truth, that is exaggerated for the shock value, but it is still based on truth.

Stupid people's lack of critical thinking prevent them from understanding the point. Do not even try.

Stupid people are only capable of one dimensional thinking in a multi-dimensional world. As a result they cannot comprehend the real world.

Again, while you hid under your bed I helped save lives. I had the virus and I am vaccinated. I will not preach to others in terms of what they should do with their bodies. You are a coward. We don't know long term effects, especially on women who want to have babies now. You are the selfish and stupid one. If you're vaccinated you don't have anything to worry about. Coward. 99.4% survival rate.
I work for the common good, not just my good. Our society is becoming so selfish, the common good no longer matters.
With that thinking in WWII, Germany would have won.
Parts of our society feel they are being the opposite of selfish. They focus only on the most needy in our society at the expense of every one else. The most needy require consideration and help but not at the expense of the needs of everyone else.
A true fight for the common good includes everyone's needs.
People like you put to much focus on the individual at the cost of the common good. Others (far left wing) only consider the needs of the most needy at the expense of the common good.
In my book you are bot the same.

You going to demonize those who didn't get the flu vaccines the last couple decades and passed it on too? People died you know.

Two things are to blame. Either China or nature.
The consequences of not complying affect my reaction. I do feel everyone should have a flu shot. But the flu shot is not nearly as affective as the COVID shot and the consequences of not having the flu shot is not horribly negative for us all. It is kind of like speeding at 65 in a 60 as compared to 150 in a 30.

There are plenty of small things where I choose my own needs over that of the common good but I feel the consequences are very small. It is a balance of your needs and the needs of all.
I see not taking the vaccine as having huge consequences for all.
Those who say differently are not reading the science. The data is overwhelming. A few scientists out of 10's of thousands have. You can never go with outlier.
Social media gives the outliers an unwarranted amount of attention. Thousands of nut cases, living in single wide trailers in middle of nowhere, start posting what one outlier posted or even make stuff up.
The agreement of 10 thousand scientists can get the same attention as a lie or one outlier.

I work for the common good, not just my good. Our society is becoming so selfish, the common good no longer matters.
With that thinking in WWII, Germany would have won.
Parts of our society feel they are being the opposite of selfish. They focus only on the most needy in our society at the expense of every one else. The most needy require consideration and help but not at the expense of the needs of everyone else.
A true fight for the common good includes everyone's needs.
People like you put to much focus on the individual at the cost of the common good. Others (far left wing) only consider the needs of the most needy at the expense of the common good.
In my book you are bot the same.
I have blown away all of your arguments that my analogy was incorrect.
For those who have not received the vaccine, go out and get it. You will feel better about yourself. You are helping make America better.
Tell the idiots not getting the vaccine, that they are helping to kill people. Think of the children, the old and fragile over your own selfish needs/
That is what has made America great for over 200 years.

Forum List

Back