Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs crashes Corvette going 150+ mph killing an innocent woman

Hey, dumbass, he’s not in trouble for speeding. Stop with your imbecilic vaccine naziism and MYOFB
Ruggs did multiple stupid things. All breaking government rules to make us all safer; drove drunk, drove 150 mph. The result someone died along with a dog. Horribly tragic.

Those not getting the vaccine are doing a stupid thing. They are breaking a government rule made to make us all safer. As a result many people are dying who would not if they received the vaccine. Horribly tragic.

You hate to acknowledge the similarities becaus it makes you more like Ruggs than you want to admit. Live with it.

Do you wear a shirt that says my freedom to do what I want is more important than my neighbors life.
Disgusting.
Sometimes it is hard to acknowledge the results of your beliefs. Live with it.
Fuckhead. I do not tell people what to do. I told You I helped save over 50 lives. I am Vaccinated and I had the virus. You deranged leftist fool. Their body their choice. I am also pro choice. You are obviously an authoritarian asshole.

Fuckhead. I do not tell people what to do. I told You I helped save over 50 lives. I am Vaccinated and I had the virus. You deranged leftist fool. Their body their choice. I am also pro choice. You are obviously an authoritarian asshole.
You are supporting those who do not get a vaccine.
You don't drive drunk or 150 mph but you support Rugg's right to then you are as bad as he is.

You pick the rules you support and do not support, hypoccrite.

You are supporting those who do not get a vaccine.
You don't drive drunk or 150 mph but you support Rugg's right to then you are as bad as he is.

You pick the rules you support and do not support, hypoccrite.
No. Ruggs broke the law you imbecile. There is no law that requires someone to get the COVID19 vaccine. Are you ever not a deranged psychopath?

Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs crashes Corvette going 150+ mph killing an innocent woman.
Ruggs claimed he refused to be bound by a government regulation mandating a maximum speed on the road he is traveling. It breaks his constitutional rights.
If so many people are ignoring the government mandate to receive a COVID vaccine why should I have to drive my car at a maximum speed the government mandates.
Ruggs and his girlfriend followed the government mandate of wearing seat belts and it saved their lives.

If there is justice in the state of Nevada Ruggs should go to jail for a long time for DUI and voluntary manslaughter.

The Corona/Covid drugs being injected into people are killing people, perhaps 1/2 the country in a year or 2.

Taking these drugs is like driving 150 + mph.

Forum List

Back