Oklahoma Man Pleads Guilty to Misdemeanor for Taking Nancy Pelosi’s Beer on January 6 — Will Serve 6 Months in Federal Prison for the Crime

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Fanci Nanci gets her revenge......I guess she can't take a joke.

Did they ever catch the the guy who took a crap in her driveway?

They have the crappers DNA. Stupid Okies don't know when not to steal shit that doesn't belong to them that is why Okiehoma has such a large prison population.

This is about trying to scare the rest of us into being obedient little peons and not BLOWING THEIR GODDAMN HEADS OFF!!!

It's not working. We will never surrender and if it means we will be dead.....:dunno: "Nothing to lose" makes people VERY dangers.

This is about trying to scare the rest of us into being obedient little peons and not BLOWING THEIR GODDAMN HEADS OFF!!!

It's not working. We will never surrender and if it means we will be dead.....:dunno: "Nothing to lose" makes people VERY dangers.
If someone stole a beer from myself, or another conservative, they probably wouldn't even be charged much less sent to the penitentiary.

This shows what Liberal Privilege is all about.

The white working class has become the scapegoat for democrats.

'The reason for white working class despair is that they have been designated as the sacrificial victim for the racist, sexist, bigoted sins of America, and nobody has been allowed to speak up for them. Until Donald Trump.'

200.gif

The white working class has become the scapegoat for democrats.

'The reason for white working class despair is that they have been designated as the sacrificial victim for the racist, sexist, bigoted sins of America, and nobody has been allowed to speak up for them. Until Donald Trump.'

The thing is that Donald J. Trump isn't a part of the White Working Class at all.

Until he decided to run for office and be a traitor to his class of elitists, he was a tremendous friend of the Clintons, Rev. Al, Chuck Schumer,etc., all of whom he was very generous with.

The real people that the libs hate isn't the Trump Family, its the Middle Class, or as Hillary called us "The Basket of Deplorables"

Hope he thinks it was worth it. But all things being equal...I think I'd rather spend 6 months anywhere compared to spending it in Oklahoma.

I went to a bar once in OKC...the juke box was playing TAPS.

Hope he thinks it was worth it. But all things being equal...I think I'd rather spend 6 months anywhere compared to spending it in Oklahoma.

I went to a bar once in OKC...the juke box was playing TAPS.
I grew up there and once I had a chance when I grew up I got the hell out of OKC.

They have the crappers DNA. Stupid Okies don't know when not to steal shit that doesn't belong to them that is why Okiehoma has such a large prison population.
You do know that Nancy Pelosi lives in San Francisco. There is shit everywhere.

You do know that Nancy Pelosi lives in San Francisco. There is shit everywhere.
There is shit all over around where I live the farms are full of animals and so is the woods, shit is part of the ecocycle on the planet. Cities have huge containers full of shit they turn into drinking water-yum.

Why does Pelosi have beer in her office?
Is Pelosi drinking on the job?
It is illegal to drink on the job.
Pelosi is not above the law.
Pelosi should be investigated.
Why hasn't a reporter asked Pelosi why she has cold beer in her office?
pelosydrunkagainhfffgg.gif

Drunk Employees Not Protected by ADA Explained | Labor Law ...

May 16, 2016 · A recent federal court decision upheld the fact that an employer can terminate an employee for being drunk at work, even when the employee is an alcoholic covered by ADA. Alcoholism and drug addiction are often disabilities under ADA, the Americans with Disabilities Act. That law requires the employer to give workers time off...

Last edited:

Six months for taking her beer?

Yet usually no jail time for sucker punchers & looters.

Instead, only sympathy from Dem prosecutors for the poor sweet little victims of society.

Yet some people still prefer to vote for Dems!

Forum List

Back