Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs crashes Corvette going 150+ mph killing an innocent woman

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs crashes Corvette going 150+ mph killing an innocent woman.
Ruggs claimed he refused to be bound by a government regulation mandating a maximum speed on the road he is traveling. It breaks his constitutional rights.
If so many people are ignoring the government mandate to receive a COVID vaccine why should I have to drive my car at a maximum speed the government mandates.
Ruggs and his girlfriend followed the government mandate of wearing seat belts and it saved their lives.

Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs crashes Corvette going 150+ mph killing an innocent woman.
Ruggs claimed he refused to be bound by a government regulation mandating a maximum speed on the road he is traveling. It breaks his constitutional rights.
If so many people are ignoring the government mandate to receive a COVID vaccine why should I have to drive my car at a maximum speed the government mandates.
Ruggs and his girlfriend followed the government mandate of wearing seat belts and it saved their lives.

Tons of people are experiencing adverse medical effects from the COVID vaccines while at the wheel driving. The number of automobile accidents has skyrocketed since vaccine rollout.

You are seriously fucked in the head. Who the hell politicizes a tragedy?

First off, this is not political satire. Secondly, there is already a thread in the appropriate forum, which is Sports.
This is satire on government mandates.
It is extreme to break the speed limit, by as much as Ruggs did.
But people who do not get vaccinated have the same result; mandates not followed, people die.
The irony is Ruggs and his girlfriend followed the government mandate of wearing a seat belt and it saved their lives.

You are seriously fucked in the head. Who the hell politicizes a tragedy?
To make the point that those refusing to follow the government mandate to vaccinate are causing tragic consequences within many families. It is not just one person dying, it is many.
Unvaccinated get COVID when they would not if vaccinated. They pass it on to someone and the person dies.

A lady was burned alive along with her dog and you bastards want to make fun of it.
Absolutely not. Go to any ICU in the nation and you will see people dying of COVID. Many would not die if more got vaccinated.
People who drive the speed limit miminmize the people dying on the roads. People still die. But many more die from those speeding, not following the mandate.
Everybody vaccinates, people will still die from COVID. The fewer people who vaccinate the more people who die.

The similarities of the tragic crash and the tragedy of those not vaccinate is too similar.

Absolutely not. Go to any ICU in the nation and you will see people dying of COVID. Many would not die if more got vaccinated.
People who drive the speed limit miminmize the people dying on the roads. People still die. But many more die from those speeding, not following the mandate.
Everybody vaccinates, people will still die from COVID. The fewer people who vaccinate the more people who die.

The similarities of the tragic crash and the tragedy of those not vaccinate is too similar.
Covid has nothing to do with manslaughter via DUI.

Covid has nothing to do with manslaughter via DUI.
I disagree 100%. People are dying because of those not getting vaccinated. That is manslaughter.
I feel the crash was tragic, caused by an absolute dumbass doing a hugely irresponsible thing.
I feel those not getting vaccinated are dumbasses doing a very irresponsible thing. (and people are dying as a result)

Hey, dumbass, he’s not in trouble for speeding. Stop with your imbecilic vaccine naziism and MYOFB

To make the point that those refusing to follow the government mandate to vaccinate are causing tragic consequences within many families. It is not just one person dying, it is many.
Unvaccinated get COVID when they would not if vaccinated. They pass it on to someone and the person dies.
Fuck off. I fucking Donated platelets on nine different occasions and helped save 50+ lives while you hid under your fucking bed and watched Netflix. You are seriously mentally ill. I had COVID. I am vaccinated. You are fucked in your mentally ill head. People like you are truly evil. He was drunk driving. That has zero to do with vaccines. You false conflating leftist loser.

I disagree 100%. People are dying because of those not getting vaccinated. That is manslaughter.
I feel the crash was tragic, caused by an absolute dumbass doing a hugely irresponsible thing.
I feel those not getting vaccinated are dumbasses doing a very irresponsible thing. (and people are dying as a result)
I don't mean to be rude but, fuck off...@AzogtheDefiler jinx you owe me a coke.

Forum List

Back