Larry Hogan Aide Dead in Gunfight

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Wanted by the FBI, the former Chief of Staff for Governor Hogan, Roy McGrath, was shot and killed while in a gunfight with the FBI.
McGrath was accused of a $233,000 payout scheme and was on the run.

"The Baltimore Banner reported that the Republican insider was found in Farragut, Tennessee when FBI agents confronted him, the FBI spokesperson confirmed"

"While the details aren't clear, McGrath was taken to the hospital with wounds and his condition could not be confirmed, but the paper revealed he had been pronounced dead"

"FBI Public Affairs Officer Shayne Buchwald said the encounter was an “agent-involved shooting.”

Wanted by the FBI, the former Chief of Staff for Governor Hogan, Roy McGrath, was shot and killed while in a gunfight with the FBI.

"The Baltimore Banner reported that the Republican insider was found in Farragut, Tennessee when FBI agents confronted him, the FBI spokesperson confirmed"

"While the details aren't clear, McGrath was taken to the hospital with wounds and his condition could not be confirmed, but the paper revealed he had been pronounced dead"

FBI Public Affairs Officer Shayne Buchwald said the encounter was an “agent-involved shooting.”

Sounds like a mob hit:

Both side windows of the van were shot out and a man was being pulled out of the SUV and put on a stretcher with a sheet up to his neck. Housley said that there was blood on the ground.

Sounds like a mob hit:

Both side windows of the van were shot out and a man was being pulled out of the SUV and put on a stretcher with a sheet up to his neck. Housley said that there was blood on the ground.
I forgot to mention he's dead?

"FBI Public Affairs Officer Shayne Buchwald said the encounter was an “agent-involved shooting.”

Wow! Can't make this kind of shit up.

Since you threatened me I will respond in kind. I got some cold blue steel that would fit nicely on the end of your nose.
please seek help.

No one actually threatened you, but you just threatened me?

If you cannot see the sarcasm, you should not be allowed to post here.

Forum List

Back