Former Hogan chief of staff Republican Roy McGrath dies after confrontation with FBI

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Well...he f'ked around...and found out:

Roy C. McGrath, a fugitive who had been a top aide to Republican Larry Hogan when he was Maryland’s governor, died Monday as the result of a confrontation with the FBI in the area of Knoxville, Tenn., his lawyer said. He had been the subject of a 21-day manhunt launched after he failed to show up to federal court in Baltimore.
McGrath, 53, was slated to face wire fraud and embezzlement charges stemming from alleged financial improprieties as the head of a Maryland quasi-public agency beginning March 13 — a day after his last contact with Murtha.

Roy C. McGrath, a fugitive who had been a top aide to Republican Larry Hogan when he was Maryland’s governor, died Monday as the result of a confrontation with the FBI in the area of Knoxville, Tenn., his lawyer said. He had been the subject of a 21-day manhunt launched after he failed to show up to federal court in Baltimore.
McGrath, 53, was slated to face wire fraud and embezzlement charges stemming from alleged financial improprieties as the head of a Maryland quasi-public agency beginning March 13 — a day after his last contact with Murtha.

Some people just choose to go out all guns blazing than sit in prison the rest of their corrupt lives.

I didn't see where he pulled a gun on FBI agents. Considering the charges against him....deadly fire seems a little over the top. Almost seems like the guy was hiding....from just this sorta outcome. He resigned from Rino Hogan's staff, Seems a little odd to me.
Almost looks like....someone needed to shut him up.....for good.

oh but hale..the rinos are fine with the left's solutions and left are good at setting up this stuff.

Almost seems like the guy was hiding....from just this sorta outcome. He resigned from Rino Hogan's staff, Seems a little odd to me. Almost looks like....someone needed to shut him up.....for good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corrosive irresponsible conspiracy theories hinged upon next to zero knowledge of the incident or the case. I presume.

I didn't see where he pulled a gun on FBI agents. Considering the charges against him....deadly fire seems a little over the top. Almost seems like the guy was hiding....from just this sorta outcome. He resigned from Rino Hogan's staff, Seems a little odd to me.

oh but hale..the rinos are fine with the left's solutions and left are good at setting up this stuff.
Next up for MAGAts.....................blame Hillary.

"..life experience..."

No disrespect intended, but why would this poster's "life experience" inform him anymore than any other American or any other poster?

In other words, the good poster Jones has an opinion and he simply wants to air it out to someone. And this social media site is that 'someone'. So be it.

However, he offers no other vetting, no other sourcing, no other 'inside-knowledge'....... merely his desire for what he wants it to be.

OK, I guess.

IMHO

I blame Ray Epps.

No disrespect intended, but why would this poster's "life experience" inform him anymore than any other American or any other poster?

In other words, the good poster Jones has an opinion and he simply wants to air it out to someone. And this social media site is that 'someone'. So be it.

However, he offers no other vetting, no other sourcing, no other 'inside-knowledge'....... merely his desire for what he wants it to be.

OK, I guess.

IMHO
eff off. LOLOL

Previously posted: "Jones has an opinion and he simply wants to air it out to someone....... However, he offers no other vetting, no other sourcing, no other 'inside-knowledge'....... merely his desire for what he wants it to be."
----------------------------------------

And in an articulate response that is a tell on his emotional state.....and also his raising, his schooling, and his socialization in whatever community his parents resided in during his childhood, poster Jones stated:

"eff off."

It is sad.

Previously posted: "Jones has an opinion and he simply wants to air it out to someone....... However, he offers no other vetting, no other sourcing, no other 'inside-knowledge'....... merely his desire for what he wants it to be."
----------------------------------------

And in an articulate response that is a tell on his emotional state.....and also his raising, his schooling, and his socialization in whatever community his parents resided in during his childhood, poster Jones stated:

It is sad.
yes you are. I hope you get better but i don't hold much hope.

never let a conspiracy go unused?

OK, I guess.

IMHO
It is a constant mystery that liberals' life experiences don't seem to inform their political positions at all.

Banks are failing. A "bit-coin" scammer was alleged to have contributed millions in dirty money to democrat campaigns. He was arrested last year and we haven't heard from him since. The president's son is caught up in a financial scandal that might extend to the entire Biden family. Meanwhile the feds hunt down (and kill?) some old republican embezzler.

Forum List

Back