Meet Trump's Legal Team

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

Attorneys Susan Necheles, Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel are set to defend Trump in the case. Necheles and Tacopina, both former Brooklyn prosecutors, said Thursday that they would "vigorously fight" the charges.

Here's my favorite part:

Tacopina, a sharp-suited frequent cable news commenter who is accustomed to litigating in the spotlight of New York's tabloids, has represented rapper Meek Mill, former Yankees baseball star Alex Rodriguez and Donald Trump Jr.'s fiancee Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Kimberly Guilfoyle was ousted by Fox over '$4m payment' to female assistant who accused the host of stripping naked, showing her photos of men’s genitals and asking her to massage her thighs

Seems she is bi. Which could be very fun
1680641143927.jpeg

LMAO...... And then there's that awkward silence...

I was just listening to Bragg and the arraignment statement he put out. Trumps not going to make it out of this. Apparently they've caught Trump (or his people) setting up shell companies to pay for illegal stuff and in illegal ways. And making false statements about it all.

If he can get out of this straight jacket, he's going to be a real life Houdini. It's not near as innocent as we've been told.

I was just listening to Bragg and the arraignment statement he put out. Trumps not going to make it out of this. Apparently they've caught Trump (or his people) setting up shell companies to pay for illegal stuff and in illegal ways. And making false statements about it all.

If he can get out of this straight jacket, he's going to be a real life Houdini. It's not near as innocent as we've been told.
First of all, if he is not Trump, will he be charged? that is rule by law. In fact, do we see proof that he did it? It is worse than "scraping the bottom of the barrel"

First of all, if he is not Trump, will he be charged? that is rule by law. In fact, do we see proof that he did it? It is worse than "scraping the bottom of the barrel"

If he can prove that in 30+ incidences that he didn't know, then yeah, he walks. But I think we all know he can't. Whether it be from a money transfer from one of the shell companies he owned. Or his signature on something related to what he was paying for.
The way Bragg has this lined out, they have Trump coming or going.

Bring down the price of homes. What a joke at the Democrats are complaining about absolute nonsense. Bring down the price of automobiles and homes.

Bring down the grocery prices. What a bunch of disgracefulness. Most people in America support Donald Trump the media brainwashes people and they lie all the time about the stats

“Oh look at trumps legal team”

“Oh look at a picture of Marjorie Green”

Yeah go to hell. Go to hell to the lying anti-American who don’t give a damn about the Black Lives Matter rioters in 2020 and of the murders they committed. What a bunch of frauds Democrats are. The party is a disaster it’s nothing like it used to be ….used to always be about helping the working man now it’s about tabloid nonsense

There are a lot of pervs in the Trump criminal organization.

Here's Roger Stone receiving a tongue job from a tranny in front of TH3 CHILDREN.

stone-gay-parade.jpg

I think you missed my point, or maybe you didn’t and you’re just silly. 😉

I think you missed my point, or maybe you didn’t and you’re just silly. 😉
It is you who missed the point. We have seen a lot of histrionics by Trumptards over gays and perverts. Yet we find no end of perversion in the people around Trump.

Yet Trump's Tru Bleevers all assent to these perversions by their silence.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

It is you who missed the point. We have seen a lot of histrionics by Trumptards over gays and perverts. Yet we find no end of perversion in the people around Trump.

Yet Trump's Tru Bleevers all assent to these perversions by their silence.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

We have seen a lot of histrionics by Trumptards over gays and perverts. Yet we find no end of perversion in the people around Trump.

Yes, you missed my point. My point is almost exactly the same, but opposite of what I quoted you as saying. I’m not trying to deny anything the right may or may not be doing, that wasn’t the point of what I said. MY point was the observation I’ve been making for the last several months of people on the left, who claim to be defenders of the gay and trans movement, openly, and frequently using phrases that would normally be considered as an insult to the gay community, and slurs, as an attack on people on the right.

In another thread I listed examples of this. Now, you may not have been meaning it that way, and if not, my apologies, but, there are examples of this throughout these forums by the left.

Yes, you missed my point. My point is almost exactly the same, but opposite of what I quoted you as saying. I’m not trying to deny anything the right may or may not be doing, that wasn’t the point of what I said. MY point was the observation I’ve been making for the last several months of people on the left, who claim to be defenders of the gay and trans movement, openly, and frequently using phrases that would normally be considered as an insult to the gay community, and slurs, as an attack on people on the right.

In another thread I listed examples of this. Now, you may not have been meaning it that way, and if not, my apologies, but, there are examples of this throughout these forums by the left.
I often use the terms "trannies" and "negroes" on this forum, which are both insults, as a sideways slap at the bigots who are trying to oppress the people they so clearly hate.

I often use the terms "trannies" and "negroes" on this forum, which are both insults, as a sideways slap at the bigots who are trying to oppress the people they so clearly hate.

Ok, my point was there are those from the left who casually use hateful words that are offensive to the gay community as a means of insult to those on the right, my point being that the hate isn’t always from the right.

Lets not.

They are not likely to be lawyers much longer anyway. Trump has a way of managing to destroy everyone around him. I cannot fathom why anyone anywhere would be willing to actually be on his legal team.

Forum List

Back