‘Largest Deficit Reduction Bill in History’ — Official Estimate Shows Debt Deal Cuts More Than $2.1 Trillion in Spending

If true, that is better than expected here. They got something. Most of it involves promises later, but they got something... not nothing.

Just the fact that we're no longer going to be subsidizing student loan interest to the tune of 5 billion a month is worth the price of admission.

But I repeat myself.

Make no mistake folks, Dems are taking the L on this.

They're even willfully divulging as such on national television.

Although, to be fair - no one watches CNN.

Just the fact that we're no longer going to be subsidizing student loan interest to the tune of 5 billion a month is worth the price of admission.

But I repeat myself.

And those IRS additions are cut?

All these HELP WANTED ads - IRS needs highly experienced marksmen good with pistol, shotgun, rifle, automatic, and hand grenade experience, to help us make sure those who didn't vote for Traitor Joe end up either dead or in prison with Uncle Sam confiscating all assets....

The Left are arguing that they are not because the cuts only last til the next Debt Ceiling renewal - but if Republicans control more of government by then that is easily remedied with a massive extension.

The fact is not a single one of the 87,000 IRS busybodies will be operative through 2024.

If that isn't a victory, I dunno what the fuck is.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
They will claim to cut some stuff, but they will just add it all back later. Medicare and Social Security have both been modified into major corporate welfare programs, so there will be no real cuts there, just reduced benefits for the lower income demographics and bigger payments to HMOs and drug companies, the usual scams.

All these HELP WANTED ads - IRS needs highly experienced marksmen good with pistol, shotgun, rifle, automatic, and hand grenade experience, to help us make sure those who didn't vote for Traitor Joe end up either dead or in prison with Uncle Sam confiscating all assets....

What are the bennies?

The CBO takes issue with any Leftist "retards" *Cough* the Monopoly Guy *Cough* trying to paint this as a Dem victory.

Like all Leftist propaganda, it turned out to be nothing but a load of excrement.

Oh well, I guess it was fun while it lasted.
Deficit reduction. Largest in history. Signed by Biden. How isn’t that a victory?

Forum List

Back