‘Largest Deficit Reduction Bill in History’ — Official Estimate Shows Debt Deal Cuts More Than $2.1 Trillion in Spending

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
The CBO takes issue with any Leftist "retards" *Cough* the Monopoly Guy *Cough* trying to paint this as a Dem victory.

Like all Leftist propaganda, it turned out to be nothing but a load of excrement.

Oh well, I guess it was fun while it lasted.

Breitbart is almost as bad as FOX News for lying.

I guess the WSJ is lying too huh?

Now, this article came out BEFORE the deal was reached. But considering that it was supposed to shave 4.8 trillion from spending and wound up cutting 2.1, that would be "roughly" halfway meaning both sides gave a little bit. That works for me. I like it.

I guess the WSJ is lying too huh?

Now, this article came out BEFORE the deal was reached. But considering that it was supposed to shave 4.8 trillion from spending and wound up cutting 2.1, that would be "roughly" halfway meaning both sides gave a little bit. That works for me. I like it.
Lying, wild guesses, prognostications etc, etc, etc.

In other words, ya got nothin'.
Thanks for your superfluous "contribution" as always, yellow buttocks.
The Bill cuts nothing because the baseline is bullshit.
The 2021 Deficit was $1.0T
the 2022 Deficit was $1.4T
the 2023 Deficit was a lot more
The "deal" adds $4T in two years. That is not cutting anything. The Republican Bill was based on 2022. This new Bill starts from the 2023 bullshit Budget.

I would vote NO on the Budget Deal.

The Bill cuts nothing because the baseline is bullshit.
The 2021 Deficit was $1.0T
the 2022 Deficit was $1.4T
the 2023 Deficit was a lot more
The "deal" adds $4T in two years. That is not cutting anything. The Republican Bill was based on 2022. This new Bill starts from the 2023 bullshit Budget.

I would vote NO on the Budget Deal.
Indeed you fingered it out, no cutting..

Oh yeah, nothing for the GOP in this deal at all:

In addition, the Fiscal Responsibility Act will: reform assistance programs to "save taxpayer dollars" and "get Americans back to work" including a 20 hour work week requirement for TANF and SNAP for those under the age of 54; cut $400 million from CDC funding in "the largest total rescissions package in history" of COVID funds; create the "first ever statutory Administrative Pay-Go to hold President Biden accountable for the full cost of executive rules and regulations;" remove red tape to accelerate energy and infrastructure projects; remove the entire FY23 staffing funding request to hire new IRS agents; require student loan repayment; impose a "temporary 99% CR-level cap until all 12 appropriations bills are enacted" to reform the appropriations process; fully fund programs to help veterans and preserve Medicare and Social Security; and reject President Biden's $5 trillion-worth of proposed tax hikes and federal programs.

Give...me...a...break.

Forum List

Back