Lara Trump: Every single RNC penny will go to electing Donald Trump

If you're referring to pre-2021 you are correct. The 2020 election conspiracies changed the game and radicalized them.
It was crystal clear to see when I told you this was the case. Sad to see so many people in denial over the plain truth.

I guess the Senate and House candidates are all on their own. Even if Trump were to hypothetically win, how would he expect to govern with a Democratic Congress? He couldn't get most of his agenda through with his own party in control his first two years.

And his legal bills.
This is just RNC money that Mrs. Trump is talking about. Candidates for minor offices can still raise their own money. But its a smart idea. The other candidates on the ticket will enjoy President Trump's coattails, and if Sleepy Joe were to win, the country is doomed anyhow, so it really doesn't matter how many Republicans are elected.
So much coattail losing since 2018.

I guess the Senate and House candidates are all on their own. Even if Trump were to hypothetically win, how would he expect to govern with a Democratic Congress? He couldn't get most of his agenda through with his own party in control his first two years.

If he was that smart, his name wouldn’t be Trump.

Lara can pull in the female money; get the females excited about donating like Sarah Palin once did.

Lara can also get the young money.

I'm surprised the rnc has any money since the word has long gotten out to stop sending them money and support your candidates directly

Given the lackluster effort the RNC put forth in Virginia in 2022 perhaps "coattails" is the way to go this go-round.

We should have easily took three of the four competitive seats but the RNC abandoned the hopefuls in favor of the likes of Santos in NY.....And the dems were able to take that seat back last evening....The RNC is full of fail.

Forum List

Back