Lara Logan: Biden's Invasion at the Southern Border is Next Step to Global Government

Obbop

Rookie
Jul 8, 2022

Mexico invading USA open border.jpeg

They keep each other in a state of perpetual paranoid fantasy. I don't know how these people make it through a freakin' day.
Why don't you two debate the issue that the op has presented ? When you carry on like you do, it can be assumed that a nerve has been struck, otherwise it is that the truth hurts, so your responses ultimately reiterated the point that the truth hurts both of your position's on the issue's when presented.

Why don't you two debate the issue that the op has presented ? When you carry on like you do, it can be assumed that a nerve has been struck, otherwise it is that the truth hurts, so your responses ultimately reiterated the point that the truth hurts both of your position's on the issue's when presented.
Drop the drama and the hyperbole and the panic and the paranoia and you may find that I agree with much of this.

It's impossible to communicate with people who clearly can't control their emotions, even when I agree with them.

I don't think that's too much to ask of adults.

She used to be a respected correspondent, who at one time was held in high regard. Now? She's someone who has become a far right conspiracy chick, and spends most of her time on far right sites promoting paranoid bullshit.

She used to be a respected correspondent, who at one time was held in high regard. Now? She's someone who has become a far right conspiracy chick, and spends most of her time on far right sites promoting paranoid bullshit.

Generally, when your career implodes due to your own inadequacy, lack of thoroughness, unwillingness to fact check and research, etc., etc., you end up working for some rightwing news outlet, where facts don't even matter, only dogma matters.

Generally, when your career implodes due to your own inadequacy, lack of thoroughness, unwillingness to fact check and research, etc., etc., you end up working for some rightwing news outlet, where facts don't even matter, only dogma matters.

Yeah, but the problem is, people aren't looking at the crap she's saying now and that some of it is pretty far fetched, they are saying that she's a respected journalist, has gone through a lot to get a story (and, to be fair, she has), but now they are taking what she says as gospel, even when a person with just a little bit of smarts can see how she's gone full on hyperbolic and parrots the extremist viewpoint.

One of her favorite places to appear is on Mike Lindell's programs, and that right there should tell you volumes about what she's become.

It seems that nowadays, a lot of people have lost the ability to remember what has gone on before, and just like to point to a situation happening now, without any historical context, and try to twist it to support whatever view they now have.

She is one of the best correspondents in the media.

Drop the drama and the hyperbole and the panic and the paranoia and you may find that I agree with much of this.

It's impossible to communicate with people who clearly can't control their emotions, even when I agree with them.

I don't think that's too much to ask of adults.
If you agree with a conservative Christian, then I know the end is near, but in the mean time I'm listening.

Oh you mean she finally woke up ? Well good for her.

If you agree with a conservative Christian, then I know the end is near, but in the mean time I'm listening.
Well, on one hand, I think the border mess essentially belongs to the Dems.

At the same time, has it played right into the ignorance, paranoia and bigotry of the GQP? Definitely.

As with most issues, I'm not a big fan of either party on this.

Well, on one hand, I think the border mess essentially belongs to the Dems.

At the same time, has it played right into the ignorance, paranoia and bigotry of the hard Right? Definitely.

As with most issues, I'm not a big fan of either party on this.
Well you need to choose the party or people that is against an invasion of migrants pouring across the southern border (even in the face of COVID where American's were being treated like slaves by the state), because of the open arm's rhetoric that Biden and his Democrat's we're spewing in which caused the entire disrespectful debacle to begin with. It should be easy for you after seeing the results of their bull crap by now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back