LANNY DAVIS: MICHAEL COHEN ‘NEVER WENT TO PRAGUE’ AS STEELE DOSSIER CLAIMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Michael Cohen’s lawyer dropped a bombshell on Wednesday, saying that Cohen has not been to Prague

-The Steele dossier alleges that Cohen traveled to Prague during the campaign to collude with Russians

-But Cohen lawyer Lanny Davis says that the dossier allegations are “false”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com

Well that certainly can't help Mueller!!!

I hate to break it to Lanny, but its old news. A writer for the Atlantic verified Cohen's whereabouts (his son's baseball game I believe) when the information in the dossier first came out.

On top of that, turns out Steele got the wrong Cohen visiting Prague. Jake Tapper confirmed that.

:lmao:

Michael Cohen’s lawyer dropped a bombshell on Wednesday, saying that Cohen has not been to Prague

-The Steele dossier alleges that Cohen traveled to Prague during the campaign to collude with Russians

Pretty strange what Lanny is doing on the talk circuit including asking for money. Bizzarro x1000000000000000000000000000000000000.

Well if you want to quote Lanny Davis.....might I recommend this quote;

“I can tell you it's my observation that what he knows, that he witnessed, will be of interest to the special counsel,” Cohen’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos Wednesday on “Good Morning America.”

Cohen has information 'of interest' to Mueller, would not accept Trump pardon: Lawyer

This is gonna get good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back