LA terminal airport announces over speaker Trump won.The whole world knows.LOL

Oh sure we're going to believe those ratings numbers from a lying media.
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Calypso Jones America hating commie lover does not even know about the CIA,s Operation Mockingbird project as you can tell. :laughing0301: I assume you do? if not I’ll gladly explain it to you by pm sense you st least don’t evade facts.lol

Last edited:
There have been DOZENS of election frauds of illegitimate presidents sworn in from the past but this one was the most obvious massive election fraud ever that even airports are telling the truth. Not to mention entire college football stadiums are chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN.:auiqs.jpg: No election has ever created this kind of controversy in the past because again,while Biden is just the latest of Illegitimate presidents to get sworn in,none of the others in years past where anywhere near as obvious as this one is.Bush was the closest but there is ten times more evidence of this one than even that one had back then which was obvious enough.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Some are just easy marks........

Vaccines, cancer therapy for stripping a little wealth prior to the full take down. All for the gullible deniers, non believers and faithless. Sad really but it is what it is.

I personally do not recommend people keep on getting those jabs and buying into the story lines of those who desire to destroy humanity to retain what they believe is their own power.

and on and on to bring us to this day...

Vaccines, cancer therapy for stripping a little wealth prior to the full take down. All for the gullible deniers, non believers and faithless. Sad really but it is what it is.

I personally do not recommend people keep on getting those jabs and buying into the story lines of those who desire to destroy humanity to retain what they believe is their own power.

and on and on to bring us to this day...
Did you see thst whistleblower in the government healthcare come out and say they are putting shit in our bodies.not good when a government insider blows the whistle on them.lol

RodISHI

check this out

Not enough bandwidth to watch them but do appreciate the thought. I've been following the attorneys and listening to the doctors that have been putting it together whenever I can. The perps had to know this was coming.

Nothing is good enough for you,even if it was from a differerent alternative source you would ignore it sense it does not go along with your lies. Oh and infowars has nothing whatsoever to do with a worldwide lawsuit thst 10,000 doctors are involved in thst another poster has a thread on so your post is irrelevent as they always are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back