LA Mayor Orders Face Masks. "My Body, My Choice"?

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

As my daughter would say, "We been knew".

If customers are acting in a dangerous manner they should be refused service. Why do you want to kill Americans ?

So, to be clear. You are PRO "my body, my choice", but only when a woman wants to kill her own growing baby in her womb.

Got it
You want to risk infecting a pregnant woman and her unborn child.
Jesus would be so proud of you.

Strange, it's actually only people who hate Christianity and Christians who always tell me exactly what Jesus thinks of me.

They don't even believe Jesus exists, so that's strange.
For the record, I don't hate Christianity. I hate the people who hate in the name of Christianity.
People who kill in the name of God.
Up until the day I met my full blooded Cherokee Grandmother i was a Christian.
Aunt Theresa was a Nun.
Uncle Pete was a priest.
I was an altar boy.
I went to Catholic schools my entire life.
To this day I thing Jesus was a pretty cool dude.
Based on what I've seen of you, you are no Christian at all.
You want to risk infecting people with a dangerous so you can stroll into a restaurant and get lunch without wearing a mask?
Thats just selfish and irresponsible.
I'm pretty sure Jesus would not approve of this.

You are really worked up about this. Scared? Or what

:desk:

speaking of cowboys - why don't you fly out to idaho & join the 'liberty' movement brewing out there, headed by ammon bundy?

he would just looooooove you to come 'n help the movement! him & his ilk seem to be right up yer alley.

Another Leftist, still no argument.

Not one has explained to me why it's okay for Big Daddy Government to tell me what to put on MY BODY and more importantly, why they are clamoring for that when their battle cry for decades has been "MY BODY MY CHOICE"

Well now I'm taking it up and you're all name-calling me for it. A gal can't win! hahahaha

time to pack yer bags suzy Q:

Ammon Bundy, health freedom group organize events to protest stay-home order

Are you for real? Were it a valid comparison You would have women wear a mask for the rest of their lives because you think God said so. What kind of religious fanatic would make a woman cover her face while out in public for no good reason?

Mark another Leftist down as anti-freedom....oh, unless, of course, that woman wants to kill her own baby in her womb
Oh look another hypocrite that loves fetuses but does not give a fuck about actual children.

Prove that I do not give a F about actual children.

I notice that thus far, no one can refute what I've said. Democrats WILL boss your body and LOVE to boss your body. They just won't boss it if you want to kill your own child in the womb.
You're a republican. When it comes budget time education and child services get cut first without the slightest show of remorse. Where's your outrage what that stuff happens? You're putting it all on poor women who have to face an impossible choice because they have no one to count on, especially not you people who would demand they have a baby and then tell them they are on their own. Reconcile this horrific bait and switch and then I might believe you care.

You're a robot who can't think anymore. The government is an utter failure when it comes to charity, there's your answer. I GUARANTEE if we compared my charitable giving, in time and money, with yours over our adult life, I would come out ahead. Liberals are horrifically poor givers, we know this.
Yeah I've heard that one before. Buying the pastor a new car or putting a taller steeple on the church is not that effective as charity. Churches have never kept up with human misery, they don't even try. You're just paying dues at a Sunday social club.

' hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace '

1) I think all establishments should require fever temperature readers, antiseptic wipes for carts,
Employee gloves and masks.
2)if they require customers wear masks then lawfully they have to supply them and it be refused to kick them out, because the legal argument would be if masks don't exist for purchase and is needed to go and enter to purchase then that is circular logic.
3)there is a product that could help us get back safer, but Unilever and J&J rejected forwarding my message to developers, seems these companies don't understand in times like these you accept ideas/help outside your rules of solicitation.
If any news services like Fox personnel want the scoop on this then message me.

Are you for real? Were it a valid comparison You would have women wear a mask for the rest of their lives because you think God said so. What kind of religious fanatic would make a woman cover her face while out in public for no good reason?

Mark another Leftist down as anti-freedom....oh, unless, of course, that woman wants to kill her own baby in her womb
Oh look another hypocrite that loves fetuses but does not give a fuck about actual children.

I notice that thus far, no one can refute what I've said. Democrats WILL boss your body and LOVE to boss your body. They just won't boss it if you want to kill your own child in the womb.
You're a republican. When it comes budget time education and child services get cut first without the slightest show of remorse. Where's your outrage what that stuff happens? You're putting it all on poor women who have to face an impossible choice because they have no one to count on, especially not you people who would demand they have a baby and then tell them they are on their own. Reconcile this horrific bait and switch and then I might believe you care.

You're a robot who can't think anymore. The government is an utter failure when it comes to charity, there's your answer. I GUARANTEE if we compared my charitable giving, in time and money, with yours over our adult life, I would come out ahead. Liberals are horrifically poor givers, we know this.
Yeah I've heard that one before. Buying the pastor a new car or putting a taller steeple on the church is not that effective as charity. Churches have never kept up with human misery, they don't even try. You're just paying dues at a Sunday social club.

I'm not going to engage your anti-Christian bigotry. I will just say this. When you have worked a baby store that gave away FREE diapers, food, clothing and furniture to families, and when you have donated time and money WEEKLY to a charity that feeds poor children on the weekend, many of them illegal immigrants, we can talk.

Until then I guess just let the bigotry fly

Not anti-christian just anti-hypocrite. I'm not ridiculing your faith except where it intersects with politics and everyone else's lives. I appreciate you if you give of your time and money. I do the same. Over the years I have done a ton of free work for the elderly including at least 30 handicapped ramps. I do coastal clean-up, My SO volunteers at the food pantry, we both volunteer at breast cancer events. I walk the walk. Being a Christian is about doing what Jesus did, doing good works for their own sake.

1) I think all establishments should require fever temperature readers, antiseptic wipes for carts,
2)if they require customers wear masks then lawfully they have to supply them and it be refused to kick them out, because the legal argument would be if masks don't exist for purchase and is needed to go and enter to purchase then that is circular logic.
3)there is a product that could help us get back safer, but Unilever and J&J rejected forwarding my message to developers, seems these companies don't understand in times like these you accept ideas/help outside your rules of solicitation.

a store can refuse service for anyone not wearing a shirt +/or shoes, & legally they aren't required to supply them.

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

If customers are acting in a dangerous manner they should be refused service. Why do you want to kill Americans ?
There ARE no masks available for love or money. They want us to make them out of papertowels and masking tape. What is this, East Zimbabwe?

There ARE no masks available for love or money. They want us to make them out of papertowels and masking tape. What is this, East Zimbabwe?
I heard about a guy who owns several nursing homes who has been making them out of coffee filters, staples, tape, and rubberbands.
Pretty sad state of affairs in the richest country on earth.

I heard about a guy who owns several nursing homes who has been making them out of coffee filters, staples, tape, and rubberbands.
Pretty sad state of affairs in the richest country on earth.
Indeed.

Its the same over here. But some countries are better prepared than others.

Its the same over here. But some countries are better prepared than others.
Meaning you got a shitload from the USA

Trumpers are now fighting for the privilege and right to be as stupid as they wish and jeopardize people's lives. Remember not long ago when they demanded businesses could refuse service to anyone, even over religious reasons? What made them change their minds?

Or the color of their skin.

That wasn't Republicans sweetheart that was Democrats, and no I'm not going to argue with you about it. Please explain to me how you would just follow any law any boneheaded politician made. How about if one made a law that if your name is Penny you have to crawl everywhere? That be okay with you?
Well its for your protection, same with drunk driving, murder, robbery, shirtless and barefoot in a store or restaurant. Or are you anything goes with you, then of course, stay home.

NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO MASK - NO SERVICE.

But pants down to your ankles is ok.

download (74).jpeg

Trumpers are now fighting for the privilege and right to be as stupid as they wish and jeopardize people's lives. Remember not long ago when they demanded businesses could refuse service to anyone, even over religious reasons? What made them change their minds?

That wasn't Republicans sweetheart that was Democrats, and no I'm not going to argue with you about it. Please explain to me how you would just follow any law any boneheaded politician made. How about if one made a law that if your name is Penny you have to crawl everywhere? That be okay with you?
Well its for your protection, same with drunk driving, murder, robbery, shirtless and barefoot in a store or restaurant. Or are you anything goes with you, then of course, stay home.

So what your is saying no one has to bake you a gay cake?

Last edited:

So up saying no one has to bake you on gay cake?
There is no such thing as a gay cake.

a store can refuse service for anyone not wearing a shirt +/or shoes, & legally they aren't required to supply them.
So if a biz refused to service anyone who votes for Biden without their Bill Engvil "here's your sign" sign in order to protect the other customers that would be OK with the left?

So, to be clear. You are PRO "my body, my choice", but only when a woman wants to kill her own growing baby in her womb.

Got it
You want to risk infecting a pregnant woman and her unborn child.
Jesus would be so proud of you.

Strange, it's actually only people who hate Christianity and Christians who always tell me exactly what Jesus thinks of me.

They don't even believe Jesus exists, so that's strange.

You don't have to believe in God to know what the Bible says. If you claim your beliefs are based on the Bible, it's reasonable to hold you to what it actually says, you hypocrite.

Every Leftist ever: "Do what we say or Jesus hates you!"

So unoriginal

I'm not going to engage your anti-Christian bigotry. I will just say this. When you have worked a baby store that gave away FREE diapers, food, clothing and furniture to families, and when you have donated time and money WEEKLY to a charity that feeds poor children on the weekend, many of them illegal immigrants, we can talk.

Until then I guess just let the bigotry fly

Not anti-christian just anti-hypocrite. I'm not ridiculing your faith except where it intersects with politics and everyone else's lives. I appreciate you if you give of your time and money. I do the same. Over the years I have done a ton of free work for the elderly including at least 30 handicapped ramps. I do coastal clean-up, My SO volunteers at the food pantry, we both volunteer at breast cancer events. I walk the walk. Being a Christian is about doing what Jesus did, doing good works for their own sake.

When you all call me a hypocrite you don't realize that's the entire point of Christianity. I need Christ, so do you, BECAUSE I am a hypocrite

I mean I would explain it but it's lost, and I know it. It's a lost cause.

Because they think just like you.

Behold the totalitarians on the Left

Forum List

Back