LA Mayor Orders Face Masks. "My Body, My Choice"?

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

As my daughter would say, "We been knew".

If customers are acting in a dangerous manner they should be refused service. Why do you want to kill Americans ?

So, to be clear. You are PRO "my body, my choice", but only when a woman wants to kill her own growing baby in her womb.

Got it
You want to risk infecting a pregnant woman and her unborn child.
Jesus would be so proud of you.

Strange, it's actually only people who hate Christianity and Christians who always tell me exactly what Jesus thinks of me.

They don't even believe Jesus exists, so that's strange.

You don't have to believe in God to know what the Bible says. If you claim your beliefs are based on the Bible, it's reasonable to hold you to what it actually says, you hypocrite.

Every Leftist ever: "Do what we say or Jesus hates you!"

So unoriginal

You''re the one who claims to go by what the Bible says. Of course, that does get a lot easier when you pick and choose which parts you want to ignore.

I do not ignore any of it, not one word. You however, I can guarantee, have never read it through entire, nor do you understand it, nor have you studied it, nor do you read it almost every day as I do.

Don't be silly

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

If customers are acting in a dangerous manner they should be refused service. Why do you want to kill Americans ?

So, to be clear. You are PRO "my body, my choice", but only when a woman wants to kill her own growing baby in her womb.

Got it

Strange, it's actually only people who hate Christianity and Christians who always tell me exactly what Jesus thinks of me.

You don't have to believe in God to know what the Bible says. If you claim your beliefs are based on the Bible, it's reasonable to hold you to what it actually says, you hypocrite.

So unoriginal

You''re the one who claims to go by what the Bible says. Of course, that does get a lot easier when you pick and choose which parts you want to ignore.

That is very true.

sue clearly is ignoring the sixth commandment.

So are you every time you get into a car. Or eat peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish in public.

Or a thousand other things.

I'm not a christian so your 10 commandments don't apply to me. I'm not a hypocrite to my faith.

You are a christian. They apply to you. You are a hypocrite. No amount of pointing fingers justifies your behavior.

So you can spend your life as a hypocrite here on earth but when you die, you can't lie and you're so very screwed. Your faith says that st. peter will be outside the gates of heaven and you have to account for your life. Lying, pointing fingers and denying any sort of responsibility for your life isn't going to work.

st. peter will send you to hell.

There ARE no masks available for love or money. They want us to make them out of papertowels and masking tape. What is this, East Zimbabwe?
I heard about a guy who owns several nursing homes who has been making them out of coffee filters, staples, tape, and rubberbands.
Pretty sad state of affairs in the richest country on earth.

Coffee filters have a micron rating of 20 microns, where paper towels have a micron rating of 0.3. Your friend would be better off making them out of paper towels, tape and twine. Staples can possibly end up scratching you, tape won't.

Another result of this virus is that the streets are now pretty much empty in places where there is a shelter in place order, and because of that, some people are taking advantage of the empty streets to hold drag races.

Most of the men and women who fight the addiction of drug and alcohol in their lives come to religion and Christianity. They don't go to satanic rituals or nothing. They have been dragged through the barbed wire with their choices in life. Even with that there is recidivism for many. We have to many people who ph uk up and then demand that the taxpayer be charged for it. So with sexual diseases, teenage pregnancies over and over, abortions, and other treats. Tell me what is so great with your way of thinking? Progs have no rules and call it freedom. But others are charged for it. If our economy tanks, you will see what you wrought. Hell, the payouts today are uneven also. The protected groups gets the resources from the government first.

I fail to see how the 2 are comparable

The saying is, "My body, my choice".

But if the Left wants to force you to wear something or not be served, then it's NOT "My body, my choice".

Do you need a cartoon drawing or something?
Because you are risking others lives. Not just yours.
Do you understand now?

This is true every time you get into a car and drive. Or apply anything with any kind of fragrance.

So, next.

Got it

So unoriginal

That is very true.

So are you every time you get into a car. Or eat peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish in public.

Or a thousand other things.

I'm not a christian so your 10 commandments don't apply to me. I'm not a hypocrite to my faith.

You are a christian. They apply to you. You are a hypocrite. No amount of pointing fingers justifies your behavior.

So you can spend your life as a hypocrite here on earth but when you die, you can't lie and you're so very screwed. Your faith says that st. peter will be outside the gates of heaven and you have to account for your life. Lying, pointing fingers and denying any sort of responsibility for your life isn't going to work.

st. peter will send you to hell.

Please quote for me the Bible verse about St Peter and hell, since you're such a scholar

Got it

So unoriginal

That is very true.

she should try a little matthew 22:39

Matthew-22.39.png

oh look! seems THEY care about gramma!
Give gramma a pain pill -- Black Messiah

Local grocery requiring masks.

I have mine ready.

Obama monkey mask with perforated duct tape over the mouth.
That's funny. My local convenient store just posted a sign on the door asking people to REMOVE masks. She said they're worried about robberies. I axed her, "well, how many black people come thru here!"

Got it

So unoriginal

I do not ignore any of it, not one word. You however, I can guarantee, have never read it through entire, nor do you understand it, nor have you studied it, nor do you read it almost every day as I do.

Don't be silly

You know you have Leftists not only beat, but throttled, when they come back with prattle like this

Local grocery requiring masks.

I have mine ready.

Obama monkey mask with perforated duct tape over the mouth.
That's funny. My local convenient store just posted a sign on the door asking people to REMOVE masks. She said they're worried about robberies. I axed her, "well, how many black people come thru here!"

"May you live in interesting times," they said

Got it
Tammy would prefer if everyone was forced to wear a burka anyway.

Got it

So unoriginal

Don't be silly

You know you have Leftists not only beat, but throttled, when they come back with prattle like this
Yep. they get nonsensical and "prattle on" about things they dont even understand or agree with.

Got it
Tammy would prefer if everyone was forced to wear a burka anyway.

Tommy argues like my 14 yo daughter used to argue when she had really, really bad PMS, as I said earlier in the thread. You will say something wholly rational and he will come back with OMG YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON WHY DO YOU WANT GRAMMA TO DIE

Got it

So unoriginal

Don't be silly

Yep. they get nonsensical and "prattle on" about things they dont even understand or agree with.

My daughter is 20. We left her alone and let her make up her mind on so many things. She said to me last night about her liberal friends online, no kidding: "Mom they're just an emotional mess. You can't make any points with them at all."

Me, "I'm just so proud of you."

Got it

So unoriginal

Don't be silly

You have no idea how much I know about the Bible, or how often I have read it. I'm sure you don't know that I proudly counted myself as a staunch Southern Baptist for most of my life. It was only after I retired, and had the time for in depth study with the purpose of becoming a better Christian that I became aware of the hypocritical and un-Christ-like cult that main Stream Christianity has become. Christianity is not a political party, you arrogant hypocrite. We are admonished to be as wise as a serpent, but as harmless as a dove. Today's Christianity is neither.

Forum List

Back