LA Mayor Orders Face Masks. "My Body, My Choice"?

Trumpers are now fighting for the privilege and right to be as stupid as they wish and jeopardize people's lives. Remember not long ago when they demanded businesses could refuse service to anyone, even over religious reasons? What made them change their minds?

Or the color of their skin.

That wasn't Republicans sweetheart that was Democrats, and no I'm not going to argue with you about it. Please explain to me how you would just follow any law any boneheaded politician made. How about if one made a law that if your name is Penny you have to crawl everywhere? That be okay with you?
Well its for your protection, same with drunk driving, murder, robbery, shirtless and barefoot in a store or restaurant. Or are you anything goes with you, then of course, stay home.

So does the law have any perimeters in your mind or is their no limits to it, so long as someone is being "protected"

I mean you used to stand by "My body, my choice" but now that's out the window

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

As my daughter would say, "We been knew".

If customers are acting in a dangerous manner they should be refused service. Why do you want to kill Americans ?
Fags are dangerous.
Face masks are ineffective.
Compliance is a totaltarian's dream.

Jo

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

If customers are acting in a dangerous manner they should be refused service. Why do you want to kill Americans ?
There ARE no masks available for love or money. They want us to make them out of papertowels and masking tape. What is this, East Zimbabwe?

You can order them off line.

Here's a link to a search on medical masks for sale.

All you need to do is click the link then place an order.

medical masks for sale

Trumpers are now fighting for the privilege and right to be as stupid as they wish and jeopardize people's lives. Remember not long ago when they demanded businesses could refuse service to anyone, even over religious reasons? What made them change their minds?

Or the color of their skin.

That wasn't Republicans sweetheart that was Democrats, and no I'm not going to argue with you about it. Please explain to me how you would just follow any law any boneheaded politician made. How about if one made a law that if your name is Penny you have to crawl everywhere? That be okay with you?
Well its for your protection, same with drunk driving, murder, robbery, shirtless and barefoot in a store or restaurant. Or are you anything goes with you, then of course, stay home.

So does the law have any perimeters in your mind or is their no limits to it, so long as someone is being "protected"

I mean you used to stand by "My body, my choice" but now that's out the window

The thing is you don't believe in my body my choice. Now you're accusing others of doing what you do simply because people want to follow the law and not kill more people with this virus.

On top of that you have a problem with it.

Why don't you have a problem with it when it comes to choosing whether to carry a pregnancy or not?

You're nothing but a hypocrite who wants to justify your hypocrisy by pointing your fingers at people who follow the law.

You flip the finger at the law constantly.

I tell you what, when you start following the law you might have a leg to stand on.

Right now, you don't. Go ahead and not wear a mask. You have all the right in the world to contract that disease and die.

You have no right to spread it to innocent people and kill them.

Why do you want to kill innocent people? That's not pro life.

But then, no anti choicer is pro life.

You can act like you're better than everyone else because you claim to be a christian. However, when you die and encounter St. Peter outside heaven, you can't lie then and you will find yourself denied entrance to heaven.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy; the thread premise is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

So, to be clear. You are PRO "my body, my choice", but only when a woman wants to kill her own growing baby in her womb.

Got it
You want to risk infecting a pregnant woman and her unborn child.
Jesus would be so proud of you.

Strange, it's actually only people who hate Christianity and Christians who always tell me exactly what Jesus thinks of me.

They don't even believe Jesus exists, so that's strange.

You don't have to believe in God to know what the Bible says. If you claim your beliefs are based on the Bible, it's reasonable to hold you to what it actually says, you hypocrite.

Every Leftist ever: "Do what we say or Jesus hates you!"

So unoriginal

You''re the one who claims to go by what the Bible says. Of course, that does get a lot easier when you pick and choose which parts you want to ignore.

So, to be clear. You are PRO "my body, my choice", but only when a woman wants to kill her own growing baby in her womb.

Got it

Strange, it's actually only people who hate Christianity and Christians who always tell me exactly what Jesus thinks of me.

You don't have to believe in God to know what the Bible says. If you claim your beliefs are based on the Bible, it's reasonable to hold you to what it actually says, you hypocrite.

So unoriginal

You''re the one who claims to go by what the Bible says. Of course, that does get a lot easier when you pick and choose which parts you want to ignore.

That is very true.

sue clearly is ignoring the sixth commandment.

1) I think all establishments should require fever temperature readers, antiseptic wipes for carts,
Employee gloves and masks.
2)if they require customers wear masks then lawfully they have to supply them and it be refused to kick them out, because the legal argument would be if masks don't exist for purchase and is needed to go and enter to purchase then that is circular logic.
3)there is a product that could help us get back safer, but Unilever and J&J rejected forwarding my message to developers, seems these companies don't understand in times like these you accept ideas/help outside your rules of solicitation.
If any news services like Fox personnel want the scoop on this then message me.

a store can refuse service for anyone not wearing a shirt +/or shoes, & legally they aren't required to supply them.
So if a biz refused to service anyone who votes for Biden without their Bill Engvil "here's your sign" sign in order to protect the other customers that would be OK with the left?

lol ^^^
sign.png

no one legally has the right to know who you voted for.

next?

Got it

So unoriginal

That is very true.

So are you every time you get into a car. Or eat peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish in public.

Or a thousand other things.

Got it

So unoriginal

I do not ignore any of it, not one word. You however, I can guarantee, have never read it through entire, nor do you understand it, nor have you studied it, nor do you read it almost every day as I do.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy; the thread premise is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

The saying is MY BODY MY CHOICE. That is what you folks say. I stand by it, including for the unborn fetus. You do not.

And you cry to ME about being a hypocrite.

Well, the Leftists in this thread only had name-calling and moaning, but what else is new?

Got it

So unoriginal

That is very true.

she should try a little matthew 22:39

Matthew-22.39.png

oh look! seems THEY care about gramma!

Forum List

Back