LA Mayor Orders Face Masks. "My Body, My Choice"?

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

As my daughter would say, "We been knew".

If customers are acting in a dangerous manner they should be refused service. Why do you want to kill Americans ?

So, to be clear. You are PRO "my body, my choice", but only when a woman wants to kill her own growing baby in her womb.

Got it

what a pitiful argument, suzy - it's an epic false equivalency.

a female terminating a pregnancy will not affect you whatsoever. nothing she does can put you at risk for infection.

this:

ENWHN57VPZBZJDJCQTI6NNXHSA.jpg

does not equal:

View attachment 320561

^^^ that ^^^

It affects me if I am the baby's father, grandmother, aunt, cousin, etc. So yes, it does, and it results in a KNOWN DEATH every time. Whereas wearing face coverings isn't even CLOSE to being proven to be effective.

But I'll put you down as another one who is NOT in favor of "My body, my choice". Got it

Are you for real? Were it a valid comparison You would have women wear a mask for the rest of their lives because you think God said so. What kind of religious fanatic would make a woman cover her face while out in public for no good reason?

Mark another Leftist down as anti-freedom....oh, unless, of course, that woman wants to kill her own baby in her womb
Oh look another hypocrite that loves fetuses but does not give a fuck about actual children.

Prove that I do not give a F about actual children.

I notice that thus far, no one can refute what I've said. Democrats WILL boss your body and LOVE to boss your body. They just won't boss it if you want to kill your own child in the womb.
You're a republican. When it comes budget time education and child services get cut first without the slightest show of remorse. Where's your outrage what that stuff happens? You're putting it all on poor women who have to face an impossible choice because they have no one to count on, especially not you people who would demand they have a baby and then tell them they are on their own. Reconcile this horrific bait and switch and then I might believe you care.

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

If customers are acting in a dangerous manner they should be refused service. Why do you want to kill Americans ?

So, to be clear. You are PRO "my body, my choice", but only when a woman wants to kill her own growing baby in her womb.

Got it
You want to risk infecting a pregnant woman and her unborn child.
Jesus would be so proud of you.

Strange, it's actually only people who hate Christianity and Christians who always tell me exactly what Jesus thinks of me.

They don't even believe Jesus exists, so that's strange.
For the record, I don't hate Christianity. I hate the people who hate in the name of Christianity.
People who kill in the name of God.
Up until the day I met my full blooded Cherokee Grandmother i was a Christian.
Aunt Theresa was a Nun.
Uncle Pete was a priest.
I was an altar boy.
I went to Catholic schools my entire life.
To this day I thing Jesus was a pretty cool dude.
Based on what I've seen of you, you are no Christian at all.
You want to risk infecting people with a dangerous so you can stroll into a restaurant and get lunch without wearing a mask?
Thats just selfish and irresponsible.
I'm pretty sure Jesus would not approve of this.

An emotional outburst is not an argument, Tommy.

Our daughter learned this by...gosh, by the time she was 16 or so. And she's a highly emotional young lady.

I remember and miss the good old days when if a guy used foul language in front of your wife, girlfriend, or God forbid, kids, xhey would get punched in the face. Imagine what would happen if some asshole endangered you and your loved ones. Pepper spray would become scarce.

So again, you are no longer in favor of the pithy saying "My body my choice".

Or maybe we should amend that "My body unless the govt wants to boss you around OR you want to kill your baby".
You can not use your own subjective opinion and interpretation of "freedom" to jeopardize the safety of others.

Got it

Strange, it's actually only people who hate Christianity and Christians who always tell me exactly what Jesus thinks of me.

For the record, I don't hate Christianity. I hate the people who hate in the name of Christianity.
Aunt Theresa was a Nun.
Uncle Pete was a priest.
I was an altar boy.
You want to risk infecting people with a dangerous so you can stroll into a restaurant and get lunch without wearing a mask?

You are really worked up about this. Scared? Or what

I remember and miss the good old days when if a guy used foul language in front of your wife, girlfriend, or God forbid, kids, xhey would get punched in the face. Imagine what would happen if some asshole endangered you and your loved ones. Pepper spray would become scarce.

Or maybe we should amend that "My body unless the govt wants to boss you around OR you want to kill your baby".
You can not use your own subjective opinion and interpretation of "freedom" to jeopardize the safety of others.

In modern America, we do this every day, cowboy. Every blessed day.

Are you for real? Were it a valid comparison You would have women wear a mask for the rest of their lives because you think God said so. What kind of religious fanatic would make a woman cover her face while out in public for no good reason?

Mark another Leftist down as anti-freedom....oh, unless, of course, that woman wants to kill her own baby in her womb
Oh look another hypocrite that loves fetuses but does not give a fuck about actual children.

Prove that I do not give a F about actual children.

I notice that thus far, no one can refute what I've said. Democrats WILL boss your body and LOVE to boss your body. They just won't boss it if you want to kill your own child in the womb.
You're a republican. When it comes budget time education and child services get cut first without the slightest show of remorse. Where's your outrage what that stuff happens? You're putting it all on poor women who have to face an impossible choice because they have no one to count on, especially not you people who would demand they have a baby and then tell them they are on their own. Reconcile this horrific bait and switch and then I might believe you care.

You're a robot who can't think anymore. The government is an utter failure when it comes to charity, there's your answer. I GUARANTEE if we compared my charitable giving, in time and money, with yours over our adult life, I would come out ahead. Liberals are horrifically poor givers, we know this.

Its the same in Florida. Yes Democrats are all for my body , my choice, but they follow the laws. Its you republicans and zealots that think you don't need to follow laws.

Got it

Aunt Theresa was a Nun.
Uncle Pete was a priest.
I was an altar boy.

you're the one working yourself up into a lather ... you have been for days. it's kinda fun watching.

No mask scares you?

Its the same in Florida. Yes Democrats are all for my body , my choice, but they follow the laws. Its you republicans and zealots that think you don't need to follow laws.

So if someone made a law that you're to wrap yourself in a tablecloth every day, you would be cool with it. It's the law.

Or that you wear a swimsuit around all day, every day, with never any outerclothes. Again, it's the law, so cool.

Wow, the brain capacity on this board.

Got it

Aunt Theresa was a Nun.
Uncle Pete was a priest.
I was an altar boy.

you're the one working yourself up into a lather ... you have been for days. it's kinda fun watching.

None of you can even touch, let alone BREAK, any of these arguments.

Pathetic, but we knew this.

Trumpers are now fighting for the privilege and right to be as stupid as they wish and jeopardize people's lives. Remember not long ago when they demanded businesses could refuse service to anyone, even over religious reasons? What made them change their minds?

Or the color of their skin.

In modern America, we do this every day, cowboy. Every blessed day.
I stand corrected. There is never a shortage of ignorant jerks is this country

Got it

Aunt Theresa was a Nun.
Uncle Pete was a priest.
I was an altar boy.

:desk:

speaking of cowboys - why don't you fly out to idaho & join the 'liberty' movement brewing out there, headed by ammon bundy?

he would just looooooove you to come 'n help the movement! him & his ilk seem to be right up yer alley.

Got it

Aunt Theresa was a Nun.
Uncle Pete was a priest.
I was an altar boy.

As a matter of fact I am.
I don't want to die.
I have an album that I'm half done with and I would like to complete it.
I'm taking a layoff from work because of all the stress this thing has caused me.
So, yeah, I am very worked up about this.
The one thing you trumpers need to understand is that it's not about you.

Forum List

Back