LA Mayor During Insane Heat Wave: ‘Use A Fan.’ Crenshaw Fires Back: ‘Alexa, Show Me What Happens When You Let Democrats Control Energy Policy’

"Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining."

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?

If they store energy, then why did California have rolling blackouts a few weeks ago?

Do you understand that fire danger caused those Blackouts?
Actually, it is high winds causing Kalifornia to cut power to customers. Can't you morons make power lines and take wind into account? Idiots.

In a matter of weeks, California has been hit with two record-breaking heat waves, hundreds of blazes, freak lightning storms and dangerously poor air quality, and now unusually strong winds are threatening to knock down power lines and ignite more wildfires.

That prompted PG&E Corp. to impose power cuts for more than 500,000 people and could spur a utility in Southern California to do the same on a smaller scale Tuesday evening. And with dangerous conditions stretching across the West, an Oregon-based utility has also switched off power to some of its customers.

Hey dummy.

" unusually strong winds "

Gee, who prepares for the "unusual" when building infrastructure? Thinking people, that's who. Which leaves the morons in Kalifornia out.

Seems these "unusual winds" happen every year......catching Kalifornia completely offguard. :iyfyus.jpg:
California does. If an earth quake hit your shit hole all the building would fall.
So will yours. And no insurance to pay for it!

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?

If they store energy, then why did California have rolling blackouts a few weeks ago?

Actually, it is high winds causing Kalifornia to cut power to customers. Can't you morons make power lines and take wind into account? Idiots.

In a matter of weeks, California has been hit with two record-breaking heat waves, hundreds of blazes, freak lightning storms and dangerously poor air quality, and now unusually strong winds are threatening to knock down power lines and ignite more wildfires.

That prompted PG&E Corp. to impose power cuts for more than 500,000 people and could spur a utility in Southern California to do the same on a smaller scale Tuesday evening. And with dangerous conditions stretching across the West, an Oregon-based utility has also switched off power to some of its customers.

Hey dummy.

Gee, who prepares for the "unusual" when building infrastructure? Thinking people, that's who. Which leaves the morons in Kalifornia out.

Seems these "unusual winds" happen every year......catching Kalifornia completely offguard. :iyfyus.jpg:
Nobody in the world gets 70 mph winds!
We dont usually get tornadoes.

Hey dummy.

California does. If an earth quake hit your shit hole all the building would fall.
Been hit by 5 earthquakes and the insurance is mandatory.

Hey dummy.

Every year since man stepped into California, those winds have been around.
Whats your point? Do you know what unusually means? It means not normal.
Winds that hit every 3-4 months are normal.

Hey dummy.

Nobody in the world gets 70 mph winds!
We dont usually get tornadoes.
And we don’t get tornadoes.
What’s your point?

Whats wrong with setting your thermostat to 78?
What’s that do when you have no electricity.

Meanwhile in Texas they set their thermostat to 68.
Where did it say someone didnt have electricity? If they dont have electricity then he isnt talking to them.
Most Californians have experienced blackouts in the past 72 hours. View attachment 386147

Yeah, because of the treat of forest fires and the grid.

How did California fare under a conservative Enron type market place?
Enron operated under Grey Davis- A DEMOCRAT. He locked Californians into high electricity rates at eh top of the market after the liberals forced California's generators shut down by onerous ecological rules.

Hey dummy.

And yet, they happen every year.

Hey dummy.

Lie #43
Earthquake insurance is not mandatory.

Hey dummy.

Winds that hit every 3-4 months are normal.
The speed stupid.

Hey dummy.

Lie #43
Earthquake insurance is not mandatory.
It was on my house. Now youre going tell me you know what the requirements of my home purchase were?

Where did it say someone didnt have electricity? If they dont have electricity then he isnt talking to them.
Most Californians have experienced blackouts in the past 72 hours. View attachment 386147

We recalled Gray Davis for Enron and the rolling black outs.

Time to recall Greasy Gruesome.

It seems that California’s left turn after the Enron heist turned the state more blue.

I thought that you loved Adam smith capitalism.

You do realize that PG&E shuts off power due to fires dont you?
PG&E shuts off power during fire risk scenarios to prevent being sued because it doesn't clear it's right of ways and causes fires.

You do realize that PG&E shuts off power due to fires dont you?
PG&E shuts off power during fire risk scenarios to prevent being sued because it doesn't clear it's right of ways and causes fires.
This is true.

Enron operated under Grey Davis- A DEMOCRAT. He locked Californians into high electricity rates at eh top of the market after the liberals forced California's generators shut down by onerous ecological rules.

When do facts Become a part of your posts?

You cant go chill by Lake Merritt or go to Lake Tahoe for starters
Well, you got me there. If there's one thing SC don't have it's lakes. LMAO
S. Carolina has zero culture other than big cock roaches.
Bay area "culture".....

1599609675886.png

Forum List

Back