LA County to pay $650 Million to Illegals this year.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
I wonder how much better off California would be if they didn't put Illegals on welfare? Just one county is going to cost the Tax Payers $650 Million this year alone.

Undocumented LA County Parents On Pace To Receive $650M In Welfare Benefits « CBS Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A projected $650 million in welfare benefits will be distributed to illegal alien parents in 2013, county officials said Monday.

Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich announced the latest figures from the Department of Public Social Services, which showed more than $376 million in CalWORKs benefits and food stamps combined have been distributed through July to illegal alien parents for their native-born children.

Approximately $54 million in welfare payments are issued each month, consisting of nearly $20 million in CalWORKs and $34 million in food stamp issuances, according to the data.

An estimated 100,000 children of 60,000 undocumented parents receive aid in Los Angeles County, according to Antonovich, who said this year’s projections — up about $1 million from the nearly $53 million in total benefits issued in July 2012 — underscore the economic impact of the nation’s immigration debate.

“When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year,” Antonovich said in a statement. “These costs do not even include the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually for education.”

Just another reason to send Obama and the Democrats packing , they have destroyed America............

Debunking Myths About Food Stamps | Snap To Health
USDA data from January 2001 indicate that during the Administration of President George W. Bush, the number of SNAP recipients rose by 14.7 million people. President Clinton in 1998 and President Bush in 2002 expanded SNAP eligibility as well. During their Administrations, reforms were enacted that permitted for more children, disabled individuals, seniors and some immigrants to receive food stamps.

Gee, that entire period was during a GOP Congress!

During President Obama’s Administration, enrollment has increased by 14.2 million people — a lower number than during President Bush’s tenure.

Unauthorized immigrants have never been eligible for SNAP benefits, although the income-eligible citizen children of undocumented immigrants may be eligible. In 2010, foreign-born individuals accounted for approximately 7 percent of SNAP participants, of whom 3 percent are naturalized citizens, 3 percent were legal permanent residents, and about 1 percent were refugees.

Last edited:
Just another reason to send Obama and the Democrats packing , they have destroyed America............

Reagan was the one that gave millions of illegals amnesty, with many other right wingers calling for it.

If you support the GOP, you support amnesty.

Holy shit! That county clearly rakes in a shitload of money! I wonder how much of that can be attributed to the work of illegal immigrants?

The ones who are receiving food stamps for their anchor babies are not net contributors, obviously.

Holy shit! That county clearly rakes in a shitload of money! I wonder how much of that can be attributed to the work of illegal immigrants?

The ones who are receiving food stamps for their anchor babies are not net contributors, obviously.

Yea well the OP was mean-spirited and so I responded in kind. Meh

There's more illegal aliens in kullyfornia than legal citizens, and they're afraid of them. They're afraid that if they don't appease them, the gangs of illegals like MS13 will go on a rampage and start killing people.

Why else would an entire state bend the laws so far to accommodate a bunch of criminals?

There's more illegal aliens in kullyfornia than legal citizens, and they're afraid of them. They're afraid that if they don't appease them, the gangs of illegals like MS13 will go on a rampage and start killing people.

Why else would an entire state bend the laws so far to accommodate a bunch of criminals?

were did you learn math?.....3-5 Million Illegals in a State of 37 Million....

Where did you get those bull shit numbers?

whats your bullshit numbers?....and remember i can back mine up.....i dont think you can....

Reagan was the one that gave millions of illegals amnesty, with many other right wingers calling for it.

If you support the GOP, you support amnesty.

ummm ...Those people would be legal now wouldn't they? We're not talking about them are we?

whats your bullshit numbers?....and remember i can back mine up.....i dont think you can....

OK asswipe...

As Of Today, California No Longer Has A White Majority

BY ESTHER YU-HSI LEE ON JULY 1, 2013 AT 2:57 PM

The number of Latinos will match the number of white non-Hispanic population for the first time in California this month, according to the California Department of Finance. The same study also found that Latinos will become a plurality in 2014, overtaking the white non-Hispanic population. The demographic milestone, marked by a press conference at the state Capitol at noon PDT on Monday, will likely be a driving force for the state’s economic and political future.

As Of Today, California No Longer Has A White Majority | ThinkProgress

It’s Official: Latino Population Now Equals That of Whites in California

July 2, 2013

Sometime around noon on Monday, the number of Hispanics in California grea to equal the number of whites, according to demographers. In a new report, they predict that by early 2014, the Golden State will become the second state in which Hispanics are the largest racial or ethnic group, following New Mexico's lead.

Latino Population Now Equals That of Whites in California - ABC News

Now BACK YOUR NUMBERS UP, as you claim you can do...

OK asswipe...

As Of Today, California No Longer Has A White Majority

BY ESTHER YU-HSI LEE ON JULY 1, 2013 AT 2:57 PM

The number of Latinos will match the number of white non-Hispanic population for the first time in California this month, according to the California Department of Finance. The same study also found that Latinos will become a plurality in 2014, overtaking the white non-Hispanic population. The demographic milestone, marked by a press conference at the state Capitol at noon PDT on Monday, will likely be a driving force for the state’s economic and political future.

As Of Today, California No Longer Has A White Majority | ThinkProgress

It’s Official: Latino Population Now Equals That of Whites in California

July 2, 2013

Sometime around noon on Monday, the number of Hispanics in California grea to equal the number of whites, according to demographers. In a new report, they predict that by early 2014, the Golden State will become the second state in which Hispanics are the largest racial or ethnic group, following New Mexico's lead.

Latino Population Now Equals That of Whites in California - ABC News

Now BACK YOUR NUMBERS UP, as you claim you can do...

you said ILLEGALS you stupid fuck....or are you one of those stupid basterds that think all Mexicans in California are Illegals?.....now back up what you said dipshit.....

Last edited:
Our lovely Govt needs to change the ammendment that allows those born in the US to be citizens. that ammendment was put in to assist the children born of African Americans.

It should read that one of the parents has to be a citizen of the US.

No other country grants citizenship to those born in their country.

One has to wonder why our glorious leaders haven't tried to do this especially since illegal immigration and anchor babies are one big problem in this country and all our territories.

Hence the sucking of our Social Services.

Does that mean Whites in California now qualify as Minorities and Hispanics no longer do?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back