Kyrsten Sinema takes the lead in Arizona

Once again democrats attack our democracy and "find" uncounted ballots in urban areas where democrats enjoy taxpayer paid for housing, food, and birthing costs.

• Banned
Once again democrats attack our democracy and "find" uncounted ballots in urban areas where democrats enjoy taxpayer paid for housing, food, and birthing costs.
The votes were not "found".
They were counted. Stop making up fraud without proof.
Did you think states stop counting on Election night.?
More conservatives in the thread will claim fraud solely based on their annoyance that the Democrat is beating the Republican.

Ballot stuffing by the Dems for sure. There was no way she could swing over 17000 votes with less than 80,000 ballots.

There are around 200,000 votes that apparently need to be counted. The odds are that there is going to be a recount.

More conservatives in the thread will claim fraud solely based on their annoyance that the Democrat is beating the Republican.
They did in every state I ever lived in except Korea. What state are yo
Fucking liberal constitution hating cheaters.....this will hurt you in 2020....
Every time boxes of ballots are mysteriously found they are always for Democrats.
Prove that boxes of ballots were "mysteriously" found.
I would like to know where these boxes were before being found. In a corner, on the floor, under a desk, in someones truck, No one checked them out or has responsibility for them being returned.
upload_2018-11-9_0-47-30.jpeg

Fight what?
Election fraud....you realize that when people are governed by someone that cheated to get in a position to rule over their lives they rebel....I wouldn't want to be known as the man or woman that pissed on the voters and stole the election....
2622_v9_ba.jpg

Every time boxes of ballots are mysteriously found they are always for Democrats.
It does seem strange that that is the case in almost every case, and it is strange that those doing the counting are Democrats, also very strange that the found votes give the Demos the Office. Just seems that there is to much strange going on in some states. Side Note: Found it interesting that a Democrt leaning Media in South Fla found the same going on strange and possibly illegal.

Fight what?
Election fraud....you realize that when people are governed by someone that cheated to get in a position to rule over their lives they rebel....I wouldn't want to be known as the man or woman that pissed on the voters and stole the election....
2622_v9_ba.jpg
I know this guy from the SNL he was the unfunny one who was on the show.

They weren't "found" because there WERE NO VOTES, period. Democrats created them, to try to steal the election, same as they're doing in Florida

Forum List

Back