Kyrie Irving suspended for 5 games without pay.

And just like that, blacks suddenly can now be racists:

If he’s black chances are he does harbor anti Jewish thoughts

But what does that have to do with the white man’s sport of basketball ?

Should he not be allowed to play over politics?

If he’s black chances are he does harbor anti Jewish thoughts

But what does that have to do with the white man’s sport of basketball ?

Should he not be allowed to play over politics?

Not if he fails to parrot the Zionist MASSAH

This whole thing is troubling. He posted something favorable about what he thought (thinks) is a thought provoking source that makes claims against historical jewish communities and individuals. No doubt some of those claims are false and some are undoubtedly true. As a wise person once said, the remedy for offensive speech is remedial speech, not suppression or shunning. (Maybe I'm the one who said that).

The fact remains that you can't publicly say anything bad about any jew or you will be sanctioned. That "rule" applies to no other demographic.

1667568644839.png

Again Booty, you're going to have to provide some sort of quote so I know what the fuck you're talking about. I don't live inside your imagination.

😄

Explain that to 22lcidw.
Black people cannot be racist. But like all people they can make stupid statements and not condemned. Black people are racist and bigots like all others. And among white ethnic and cultural groups hate Jewish people more.

Black people cannot be racist. But like all people they can make stupid statements and not condemned. Black people are racist and bigots like all others. And among white ethnic and cultural groups hate Jewish people more.
I agree that anyone can be racist, I don't know why you bitches cry so much because some other people argue otherwise. You can disagree. It'll be okay.

You're also entitled to your hilarious opinion on antisemitism though I'd remind you of this little thing called the holocaust which would seem to indicate otherwise.

Yea. You morons seem to be confused about capitalism. It doesn’t care about your values. It values profits.
Profits are good. Profits are what drive the desire to produce goods and services.

You would have learned this if you ever took a class in Economics.

You Moon Bats are as ignorant of Economics as you are History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

Profits are good. Profits are what drive the desire to produce goods and services.

You would have learned this if you ever took a class in Economics.

You Moon Bats are as ignorant of Economics as you are History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.
😄

You're an idiot. I was explaining capitalism to one of yours, not lamenting it.

"If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire​

renderTimingPixel.png
This is not a Voltaire quote, if it is, I challenge you to tell me, in what letter, and to whom he was writing, is from, or in what work is it from.

Quote is from reported neo-Nazi, white nationalist figure​

". . .The original quote is worded slightly differently, according to etymologist Barry Popik, and it's from a 1993 radio broadcast by Kevin Alfred Strom. Strom is an American white nationalist and Holocaust denier, according to the Associated Press.

"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?" said Strom in "All America Must Know the Terror That Is Upon Us."

Last edited:
I am not sure what he did except post some link to an allegedly antiSemitic screed. And while I am always disgusted by antiSemites, I am not terribly fond of such efforts at censorship.

Yeah yeah. I realize it’s not government censorship. But it’s still censorship and an imposition of sanctions against a person based solely on disapproval of what he says (or appears to support).
So you think a guy like kyrie, who has millions of social media followers, many of them impressionable kids, should be able to promote hate speech without having consequences to deal with?

Regardless to whom the quote is attributed.
It's 100% true. .. :cool:
Meh, I think it is generalized. I really do.

It is a fallacy, attributing to a whole ethnicity, the crimes of particular members of the group.

No one thinks all Italians are bad, because of the power of the Italians' crime families. No intelligent person believes all Russians are bad, because of Russian organized crime, or because of the historic nature of their typically heavy handed centralized strongman authoritarian politics. No one believes every Englishman is bad, because of the war crimes and the civilization level crimes of the English monarchy has far outsized that of any Jewish national policy. Hell, that Rothschild family, LET US NOT FORGET, are English Aristocracy, achieved hundreds of years ago, on this whole topic, is now evolved, to basically say, yeah, you can't criticize THEM, specifically. This is a convenient scapegoat for those too uneducated in history and the global shadow government, or those who need simple, and dumb answers. That has nothing to do with their "Jewish," ancestry, or the fact they are part of the monarchy, it is just about raw, unadulterated, POWER.

This has nothing to do with ALL Jewish people. OR ALL British people. Or ALL European people. Or ALL white people.

I have had friends that were of Russian ancestry, English Ancestry and Jewish Ancestry, and none of them had anything to do with any of this, anymore than my Arab friends had to do with Al-Qaeda or ISIS. . . so no, you are wrong, it is all bullshit. It's just one more reason for ignorant, uninformed people to blame their problems, or the world's problems, on their neighbors, rather than the real reasons.

:rolleyes:

,o1 a-6.jpg

Last edited:
So you think a guy like kyrie, who has millions of social media followers, many of them impressionable kids, should be able to promote hate speech without having consequences to deal with?
What hate speech?

Provide one anti-Semitic quote from him.

I am not sure what he did except post some link to an allegedly antiSemitic screed. And while I am always disgusted by antiSemites, I am not terribly fond of such efforts at censorship.

Yeah yeah. I realize it’s not government censorship. But it’s still censorship and an imposition of sanctions against a person based solely on disapproval of what he says (or appears to support).
If a Caucasian said ANYTHING disparaging that can even be interpreted as racist they would be terminated immediately

Forum List

Back