Kyrie Irving suspended for 5 games without pay.

I realize I’m going to be politically incorrect but most on this topic love ❤️ free speech. Let’s play “ Let’s Pretend “ In a perverse sort of way if the Jews were responsible for Slavery its really quite a accomplishment I admire!
Can’t fine any earlier Data but in 1840 there were only 15,000 Jews in the US . In 1860 there were 150,000 with Roughly 25,000 in the South, The Population of the US was approximately 30 Million . Figure roughly 15,000,000 in the South? Where were these “ Christians “ during this time period and why did it take a Civil War to stop it ✋🥱
I have not seen the documentary.

That seems a dumb comment though.

Like a German person saying, "if the holocaust were true, they would admire Adolf Hitler."

:rolleyes:

I realize I’m going to be politically incorrect but most on this topic love ❤️ free speech. Let’s play “ Let’s Pretend “ In a perverse sort of way if the Jews were responsible for Slavery its really quite a accomplishment I admire!
Can’t fine any earlier Data but in 1840 there were only 15,000 Jews in the US . In 1860 there were 150,000 with Roughly 25,000 in the South, The Population of the US was approximately 30 Million . Figure roughly 15,000,000 in the South? Where were these “ Christians “ during this time period and why did it take a Civil War to stop it ✋🥱
Jews and Christians were involved in the atlantic slave trade to the Americas. Anyone who says Jews only is insane. However you can probably find a lot of Jews who would deny this and the fact that Jews led the genocide of millions in Russia/Ukaraine and among others they specifically targeted tortured and murdered the Christian Clergy.

It is not censorship for a business to have standards of conduct for their employees.

If what an employee says or does bring harm to their employer, the employer has ever right, and obligation, to do something about it
Wrong. Standards of conduct (like say a morality clause in a baseball player’s contract) do not give the club or a league unilateral authority.

The question here, one you predictably ignore, is whether or not the player has done or said anything that actually is governed by such a contractual provision.

Ever hear of due process?

Wrong. Standards of conduct (like say a morality clause in a baseball player’s contract) do not give the club or a league unilateral authority.

The question here, one you predictably ignore, is whether or not the player has done or said anything that actually is governed by such a contractual provision.

Ever hear of due process?

No, I am not wrong. Anything that can bring harm to his employer they have the right/power to deal with. That you would take that right away from an employer says much abot you.

The league has a process by which he can appeal his punishment if he chooses to, if he does not then all the due process that is necessary is complete.

Jews and Christians were involved in the atlantic slave trade to the Americas. Anyone who says Jews only is insane. However you can probably find a lot of Jews who would deny this and the fact that Jews led the genocide of millions in Russia/Ukaraine and among others they specifically targeted tortured and murdered the Christian Clergy.
My Stats on the Jewish Population in the US are accurate despite all the denials. Jews have been persecuted in Russia since the beginning of time, especially with the Pogams to start yet they killed MILLIONS in Russia/ Ukraine? How many Jews were available to kill MILLIONS? CHRISTIANS have been killing Jews since the beginning of time

No, I am not wrong.

Yes. You are. Very wrong.
Anything that can bring harm to his employer they have the right/power to deal with.
Maybe. It depends on the contract.
That you would take that right away from an employer says much abot you.
I wouldn’t. But specificity and not your fervid imagination is what controls. That you would take away basic employee rights reveals a massive amount about you. None of it good.
The league has a process by which he can appeal his punishment if he chooses to, if he does not then all the due process that is necessary is complete.
And you think a club can randomly impose a sanction that isn’t validly based on something he did wrong in the first place?

Your ignorance is scary.

Yes. You are. Very wrong.

Nope, no matter how many times you say so. But you are always wrong, so there is that

And you think a club can randomly impose a sanction that isn’t validly based on something he did wrong in the first place?

Yes, they can. And then if the player does not like it they can appeal. Thus is the process.

By the way, why is Amazon allowing the movie on their platform?

They are literally selling it. Is that not promoting it? Are they anti-Semites?
Anyone who uses Twitter knows a retweet of material is an endorsement.

Perhaps there is a discussion to be had whether Amazon should have a documentary like that on their platform. I won’t say they are necessarily endorsing the documentary though.

Nope, no matter how many times you say so. But you are always wrong, so there is that
But you only say that Gigi, because you remain wrong. So, you’re back to having nothing. 🤣
Yes, they can. And then if the player does not like it they can appeal. Thus is the process.
Did I mention that your ignorance is astounding?

Listen up. If you have a job and your employment is governed by a contract (yours alone or a more universal contract such as a union contract), then it is certainly possible that it will contain provisions about improper conduct and employer rights to sanction such behavior.
But it is all but certain, you dolt, that if the employer makes such an allegation against you, there will also be provisions for an on site hearing procedure.

Then, of course, if they have their internal hearing procedure and determine that you committed some alleged misconduct, at that point you go to your appeals process.

Idiots such as you like to skip that prior step.

My Stats on the Jewish Population in the US are accurate despite all the denials. Jews have been persecuted in Russia since the beginning of time, especially with the Pogams to start yet they killed MILLIONS in Russia/ Ukraine? How many Jews were available to kill MILLIONS? CHRISTIANS have been killing Jews since the beginning of time
I doubt Jews were in Russia since the begining but point noted. I also said Jew led, as they recruited useful idiots most of which were not jews. Lenin got the money to fund the revolution from an American jew banker Warburg. The first Soviet politburo was all jew men except for 2 non jews who were married to jewish women.

Of course this isn't a reflection of all jews now or at that time.

Forum List

Back