Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

Not sure why you think I can speak for a dead man who didn't speak for himself? Regardless of what his intentions were, he was entitled himself to use self defense.
Chasing someone who is running away is not self defense. It's assault.

They're not.

(1)  In this section, “dangerous weapon" means any firearm, loaded or unloaded; any electric weapon, as defined in s. [URL='https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/document/statutes/941.295(1c)(a)']941.295 (1c) (a); metallic knuckles or knuckles of any substance which could be put to the same use with the same or similar effect as metallic knuckles; a nunchaku or any similar weapon consisting of 2 sticks of wood, plastic or metal connected at one end by a length of rope, chain, wire or leather; a cestus or similar material weighted with metal or other substance and worn on the hand; a shuriken or any similar pointed star-like object intended to injure a person when thrown; or a manrikigusari or similar length of chain having weighted ends.[/indent]

You see "skateboard" in there??
Did you miss this? I bolded the important parts.

Battery Laws in Wisconsin.

In Wisconsin, dangerous weapons include firearms (loaded or unloaded), ligatures and other devices used to strangle or suffocate, Taser guns and similar items, any object designed to be a weapon and capable of causing death or great bodily harm, and any object actually used or intended to be used as a weapon that is likely to produce death or great bodily harm.

(Wis. Stat. § § 939.22, 939.63, 941.295.)

For example, guns and knives are dangerous weapons, and a beer bottle would likely be considered a dangerous weapon if it was used (or intended to be used) to strike someone in the head.

No.

No you don't. Not after you went apeshit in this thread almost literally demanding his guilt regardless of the evidence.

I have nothing further to say to you.
LOL

You already said you had me on ignore, ya flamin' pussy.

1637348229579.png

Faun

You may go curl up in a ball and cry now. All those hysterics and for what?

Don't go anywhere Faun! You were a worthy adversary and this thread wouldn't have been nearly as interesting without you. None of us are anything more than idiots arguing on the internet, as proven by the fact that we're all here arguing on the internet (especially me!). Let me know what trial you want to watch next and we can go another round!

Forum List

Back