Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

Gaige Grosskreutz was carrying a Glock and did have it in his hand, but he had a concealed carry permit and was not a convicted felon as some are claiming.
Kyle did not stay on any property and protect it, so then should not have been there.
He also fired over 20 shots, which disproves any defense claims.
He pointed it at Kyle by his own testimony. Wasn't til that happened that he got shot.

The prosecution couldn't prove provocation. And yet the lefties here are still claiming Kyle provoked at least the 1st thug.

Holy hell, I watch some left leaning MSM youtube a few minutes ago, where they actually said the people that attacked Kyle, after he shot the first guy, were "hero's." Can you believe that crap?
Hmmm, cheering on vigilantes, were they?

Provocation: As in someone chasing you and screaming threats at you. Throwing stuff at you, hitting you with a skateboard.

I don't understand how the left doesn't see who was really doing the provoking.
That's because, to the left, the cause is everything, and anything is excusable for the cause. In this case, they approve of the rioters, so anyone trying to mitigate the damage they do is automatically evil. Anything the rioters do is to be ignored.

That's because, to the left, the cause is everything, and anything is excusable for the cause. In this case, they approve of the rioters, so anyone trying to mitigate the damage they do is automatically evil. Anything the rioters do is to be ignored.
Threads here proved that. Some said trying to stop the Burning and looting was just like trying to stop the Boston Tea Party.

SMH is all I can say.

Threads here proved that. Some said trying to stop the Burning and looting was just like trying to stop the Boston Tea Party.

SMH is all I can say.
Funny thing about that is, the very same voices saying that are the ones that ran to the fainting couches on 1/6, which according to themselves was far MORE like the Tea Party than this riot was.

Calling those three thug hero's is not ignoring them. Saying that the riots are necessary, is not ignoring them.

Something happened to the democrat party. I don't when or how it happened. They got highjacked by some powerful money or they've just lost their dayum minds.
They have been bought up by lobbyist and special interest.
And BY GOD, decent democrats aren't going to stand for this BS much longer.

If the decent democrats have an opportunity to go line by line with this new social and climate spending bill they just passed in the House, you can bet most decent democrats would object to 99% of the pork that's in it.
Over $1 trillion could've went to so much more things, than even the BS they're claiming this bill will be for.

Funny thing about that is, the very same voices saying that are the ones that ran to the fainting couches on 1/6, which according to themselves was far MORE like the Tea Party than this riot was.

Funny how that works, ain't it?
Jan 6th people, terrorist.

Kenosha rioters, American hero's.

The left has lost their friggin minds. I'll be glad, if there are any decent democrats left, when they stand up and these extreme leftist to STFU.

This president chimed into this situation and I’m sorry if that was president trump, these people would tear up trump

Forum List

Back