Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Is it disgusting when the left lies to push their agenda.

Think about it. These disgusting pieces of shit would love to watch Kyle FRY to push their communist agenda.

Seriously, someone should have funded Kyle's escape and plastic surgery, if necessary. I've got a bad feeling they're going to crucify him no matter what. Even if he somehow manages to get acquitted on all charges, he will be a political target the rest of his life.

Ryan Balch, a former Army infantryman who carried an AR-style rifle that night and walked around patrolling the streets with Rittenhouse, testified that Rosenbaum was "hyperaggressive and acting out in a violent manner," including trying to set fires and throwing rocks.

Balch said he got between Rosenbaum and another man while Rosenbaum was trying to start a fire, and Rosenbaum got angry, shouting, "If I catch any of you guys alone tonight I'm going to f-- kill you!

OOPS.....we didn't hear about that, did we?

WHY NOT?

Rosenbaum was mentally ill.

He had just left the mental hospital. His fiancé said he wasn't interested in the protest, he just stumbled across it and decided to join.

Rosenbaum threw a baggy at Kyle that held the stuff he had gotten from the mental hospital.

If guns were left at home that night, everyone would've been better off.

He had just left the mental hospital. His fiancé said he wasn't interested in the protest, he just stumbled across it and decided to join.

Rosenbaum threw a baggy at Kyle that held the stuff he had gotten from the mental hospital.

Maybe, but there would be one more pedophile about, wouldn't there?

Seriously, someone should have funded Kyle's escape and plastic surgery, if necessary. I've got a bad feeling they're going to crucify him no matter what. Even if he somehow manages to get acquitted on all charges, he will be a political target the rest of his life.
Nah. This is all Kabuki. Prosecutors knew he didn't deserve to be indicted, but needed to go through with it to stop any further rioting.

So what. That doesn't give him the right to try and murder someone you clod.

Otis said:

The leftist radicals were out for blood. That guy threatened to kill any of those protecting the property of business owners and other people. I'm sure you'd like to disarm good law abiding americans...just like Australia disarmed its citizens. Everytime that happens you see shit like what is going on in Aussie right now. Not gonna happen here.

otis dumbass.jpg

When murdering, looting, burning, maiming democrats are on the loose that's just stupid. Everyone has a right to protect their property from criminals. You can let them burn yours, however.

Forum List

Back