Kyle Rittenhouse tears for victims or himself?

If he had obeyed Wisconsin gun laws, he might not even be alive now.
Sure he would because he obviously felt he needed a rifle before he stood there "protecting" a building. If he obeyed the law he wouldn't have proclaimed himself a
"protector" of boarded up buildings.

Mockery from the same crowd who believe in modern reparations for ancestral slavery.

Mockery from the same crowd who tear down statues

Mockery from the same crowd who are pro sexualization of children

Mockery from the same crowd who will destroy your life if you say a man in a dress is a man

if you support the wrong candidate

if you support the wrong comment on social media

If you make the wrong comment on social media

If you made an improper comment 10 years ago

The right might be blind lemmings but the left are evil in every sense of the word.

Fucking vile.

Sure he would because he obviously felt he needed a rifle before he stood there "protecting" a building. If he obeyed the law he wouldn't have proclaimed himself a
"protector" of boarded up buildings.

It wasn't a building. It was one of several car lots, some of which had already sustained vandalism. Nor was he the only in Kenosha. There were quite a few "heavily-armed" men there to protect businesses from being vandalized.

5568.jpg

to many, the emotion of Rittenhouse’s testimony seemed to stem not from his memories of the incident, but from the indignant entitlement of a white man thwarted in the enforcement of his own privilege.

Many compared Rittenhouse’s tears during his testimony to those of Brett Kavanaugh, who shouted, red-faced and spitting, during his confirmation hearings, when he was asked questions about his alleged assault of Christine Blasey Ford, back when he was Rittenhouse’s age. Both of the displays prompted questions about their sincerity and opportunism.

View attachment 563581

The common thread in these rightwing expressions of masculine emotion is that when conservative men express their feelings, they don’t do so as a gesture of humility or need. Instead, they wield their feelings as a threat.

I think he was a stupid kid who left the safety of his fellow militia members and ran off into a crowd of hostile demonstrators. Something was bound to happen and it did.

Were Kyle's tears for his victims?

No.

He was afraid.
Neither. He's not a stone-cold killer, but even killing thugs can traumatic for those who aren't thugs themselves.

It wasn't a building. It was one of several car lots, some of which had already sustained vandalism. Nor was he the only in Kenosha. There were quite a few "heavily-armed" men there to protect businesses from being vandalized.
He was standing in front of a boarded up building. And IDGAF if other armed people were there if they weren't breaking WI gun laws.

This little doughy wannabe was breaking WI gun laws. Why are you defending that?

He was standing in front of a boarded up building. And IDGAF if other armed people were there if they weren't breaking WI gun laws.

This little doughy wannabe was breaking WI gun laws. Why are you defending that?

Hell, son. I break WI gun laws every time I walk into a business that has a "No Firearms Allowed" sign posted n the door. Not my problem what he does with his weapon, as long as he doesn't shoot me with it.

5568.jpg

to many, the emotion of Rittenhouse’s testimony seemed to stem not from his memories of the incident, but from the indignant entitlement of a white man thwarted in the enforcement of his own privilege.

Many compared Rittenhouse’s tears during his testimony to those of Brett Kavanaugh, who shouted, red-faced and spitting, during his confirmation hearings, when he was asked questions about his alleged assault of Christine Blasey Ford, back when he was Rittenhouse’s age. Both of the displays prompted questions about their sincerity and opportunism.

View attachment 563581

The common thread in these rightwing expressions of masculine emotion is that when conservative men express their feelings, they don’t do so as a gesture of humility or need. Instead, they wield their feelings as a threat.

I think he was a stupid kid who left the safety of his fellow militia members and ran off into a crowd of hostile demonstrators. Something was bound to happen and it did.

No.

He was afraid.
I would not shed a tear for the 3 scumbags that rittenhouse shot.

But he’s really just a kid who may be a little overcome by the situation

5568.jpg

View attachment 563581

No.

He was afraid.
You are confused Moon Bat.

The stupid idiots were the ANTIFA scum that attacked somebody with an AR-15. Two of the shitheads paid for that stupidity with their lives and the third one will have to give hand jobs to his lying boyfriend room mate with his left hand for the rest of his life.

The ANTIFA scum thought that Kyle was just some kid that they could intimidate and beat up and maybe even kill but they got one hellva a surprise, didn't they?

If anybody should have stayed at home it should have been the filthy ass Negroes and Communist assholes that were there to start trouble.

Dead commies and Mr. Stumpy probably should have obeyed the law too.

It's shooting Stumpy that has them all 'outraged'; can't have white teenagers shooting pedoes, that's a far worse crime than defending himself from violent racist black thugs in their eyes.

1. If he would've remained with the other militia guys instead of running off into the midst of the hostile protestors, two people would still be alive.

2. If he would've left his rifle at home, two people would still be alive. Kyle might've wound up with a few lumps on him, but it would've been a learning experience.

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance."

I'm pretty sure Socrates said that. I tend to agree.
Oh, no doubt, all peoples are free to drink from the vile well.

It just appears that the common lefty has a much higher propensity for vile activity, AND/OR the support of it.

The Right wing's vile ***** seem to be sequestered in leadership roles.

If he had obeyed Wisconsin gun laws, he might not even be alive now.
Judge has already ruled... Rittenhouse was not violating Wisconsin gun laws as they apply to minors...if he was 16 he would have been but at 17 he was legit.

I would not shed a tear for the 3 scumbags that rittenhouse shot.

But he’s really just a kid who may be a little overcome by the situation
Because of the way Kyle thinks...(good kid with good, positive intentions)

The concept that people wanted en masse to harm him just because he existed is so alien to him...and disturbing to his psyche...he breaks down in tears at the thought. He had never encountered such evil and it is extremely saddening to an innocent person. He was there to help anyone and everyone... even the rioters.

Kyle did not collapse into tears. His emotional outburst was of an ordinary person reliving moments when their lives hung by a thread overcome by a panic attack.

Forum List

Back