Kyle Rittenhouse tears for victims or himself?

5568.jpg

to many, the emotion of Rittenhouse’s testimony seemed to stem not from his memories of the incident, but from the indignant entitlement of a white man thwarted in the enforcement of his own privilege.

Many compared Rittenhouse’s tears during his testimony to those of Brett Kavanaugh, who shouted, red-faced and spitting, during his confirmation hearings, when he was asked questions about his alleged assault of Christine Blasey Ford, back when he was Rittenhouse’s age. Both of the displays prompted questions about their sincerity and opportunism.

View attachment 563581

The common thread in these rightwing expressions of masculine emotion is that when conservative men express their feelings, they don’t do so as a gesture of humility or need. Instead, they wield their feelings as a threat.

I think he was a stupid kid who left the safety of his fellow militia members and ran off into a crowd of hostile demonstrators. Something was bound to happen and it did.

Were Kyle's tears for his victims?

No.

He was afraid.
Go fuck yourself .

I guess you suppose he would have been better off letting the “peaceful protesters” beat the crap out of him
He shouldn't have been breaking Wi gun laws in the first place so whatever happened was his own fault.

He shouldn't have been breaking Wi gun laws in the first place
I agree that he broke the law banning minors from having a firearm

But the “peaceful protester” who was trying to kill him had an illegal gun also

The max sentence for rittenhouse is one year in jail, but could be much less

For the lib protester?

Eternity in Hell

I agree that he broke the law banning minors from having a firearm

But the “peaceful protester” who was trying to kill him had an illegal gun also

The max sentence for rittenhouse is one year in jail, but could be much less

For the lib protester?

Eternity in Hell
So justify one person breaking the law because another person did.

The dough boy decided to be a self appointed "protector of businesses" and he broke the law to do it.

So he basically killed people while committing a crime therefore he's no better than the looters.

So he basically killed people while committing a crime
No, he acted in self defense according to the evidence

Can you agree that the primary blame for what happened belongs to the rioters and the democrats running the city who allowed the violence to take place night after night?

No, he acted in self defense according to the evidence

Can you agree that the primary blame for what happened belongs to the rioters and the democrats running the city who allowed the violence to take place night after night?
No the primary cause of the events of that night was Dough Boy breaking the WI gun laws because he wanted to play cop.

No the primary cause of the events of that night was Dough Boy breaking the WI gun laws because he wanted to play cop.
Why did he feel the need to be there that night?

It was the ongoing lawlessness in the street for many nights by Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA

If the democrat party had done its job no one would have died that night

Why did he feel the need to be there that night?

It was the ongoing lawlessness in the street for many nights by Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA

If the democrat party had done its job no one would have died that night
I don't care about his "feelings"

His first action of that night was to violate WI gun laws.

If he didn't break the law no one would have died that night.

Who appointed him "Protector of Businesses"?

Agreed

Thats a nickel and dime offense in Wi.

The larger crime belongs to the democrat party power structure and the liberal rioters in the streets burning and looting

I don't care about his "feelings"

If he didn't break the law no one would have died that night.

Who appointed him "Protector of Businesses"?

He volunteered. He looked around and saw in his society, law and order breaking down, and he stepped forward to help his fellow citizens.

;
In a sane world, in the America I grew up in, such behavior would be lauded.

That he has been arrested for it, is a shame upon this nation.

He volunteered. He looked around and saw in his society, law and order breaking down, and he stepped forward to help his fellow citizens.

;
In a sane world, in the America I grew up in, such behavior would be lauded.

That he has been arrested for it, is a shame upon this nation.

He was breaking WI gun laws.

So if you condone one person breaking the law then you can't condemn others.

He was breaking WI gun laws.

So if you condone one person breaking the law then you can't condemn others.

Yes, I can. Any reasonable person can distinguish between a technicality and a violent attack.

Yes, I can. Any reasonable person can distinguish between a technicality and a violent attack.
But you can't see that if Dough Boy obeyed the laws he would never have put himself in the situation in the first place.

His breaking the law was the primary cause of all subsequent events of that night

But you can't see that if Dough Boy obeyed the laws he would never have put himself in the situation in the first place.

His breaking the law was the primary cause of all subsequent events of that night

"Primary cause"? That is semantic games to distract from the "primary" decision point, which was the decision of hte attackers to attack Rittenhouse.

That is the choice that changed it from POTENTIAL VIOLENCE, to VIOLENCE.

Rittenhouse was well within his rights to be where he was. His attackers DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ATTACK HIM.

That was teh crucial decision point. Not Rittenhouse deciding to be there.

I won’t read much into the other posts yet until
im off work but from someone that suffers from PTSD. ThaT was real. That can’t be faked liked that. When he recalls what’s happening in his kind it’s all fine until he hits the spot where he’s being chased, and cornered, then you see him go into a panic where he can’t catch his breath BECAUSE ITS ALL HITTING HIM again. That just was not fake. What he went there for, the guidance of his parents, the fact if he cares about Rosenbaum or not IS NOT ON TRIAL. Did he murder is on trial

Forum List

Back