Kyle Rittenhouse tears for victims or himself?

Dude.

That video plays like some trailer from an action movie. Everything about that video screams propaganda. I'm not even saying it's wrong, mostly because I don't care to get into it right now, but just look at what you sent me. Is that really the kind of shit you formulate your views out of?

We always welcome out of state hunters here in Wisconsin. Those from Illinois are some of our best patrons.

We just ask that they don't exceed their limits on commies.
s-l300.jpg

So it's OK for one guy to break the law because other people were?

It was his act of illegally carrying a gun that got him into the shit.

He wanted to play cop hero and then found out that real life ain't like X Box

Kyle's not that deep in shit, compared to the two dead commie child molesters and one guy who now has to jack off left-handed for the rest of his life.

Kyle's not that deep in shit, compared to the two dead commie child molesters and one guy who now has to jack off left-handed for the rest of his life.
He should be it was his act of breaking the law that was the cause of this

And what the hell was his mother thinking actually driving him to the event?

Dude.

That video plays like some trailer from an action movie. Everything about that video screams propaganda. I'm not even saying it's wrong, mostly because I don't care to get into it right now, but just look at what you sent me. Is that really the kind of shit you formulate your views out of?
Dude. That was an actual Ad for the last election. There is NO SYMAPTHY for Burn Loot and Murder and what they did in this country. Nor the politicians that threw gas on the fire and watched it burn.

They are responsible.

Releasing a Maniac out of the hospital who just tried to comit suicide caused it,

They attacked the wrong kid. They WERE VERY STUPID PEOPLE.

Dude. That was an actual Ad for the last election. There is NO SYMAPTHY for Burn Loot and Murder and what they did in this country. Nor the politicians that threw gas on the fire and watched it burn.

They are responsible.

Releasing a Maniac out of the hospital who just tried to comit suicide caused it,

The country is only burning down inside your mind. In reality the entire world is becoming more advanced and more amazing all the time.

They are responsible.

They fucked around and found out. :laughing0301:

The world is only burning down inside your mind. In reality the world becomes more advanced and more amazing all the time.
Where the hell have you been. They burned shit all over the country. Now the POLITICIANS who INCITED the riots are pissed off some of the rioters got retrobution.

What about the police officers assassinated by this nonsense.

If you want sympathy for those idiots doing it, you have come to the wrong place.

But you care about Fragging Kyle. hmmm
No.

All of those people are idiots that I don't care about. I honestly could not give a fuck less about this dumbass controversy one way or the other. It's a distraction and a waste of our time.

to many, the emotion of Rittenhouse’s testimony seemed to stem not from his memories of the incident, but from the indignant entitlement of a white man thwarted in the enforcement of his own privilege.
You sometimes post statements that make sense. This would not be one of those times. Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read all week.

Him putting himself in the situation where he had to kill.

If he just obeyed WI gun laws he wouldn't be blubbering on the witness stand

If he had obeyed Wisconsin gun laws, he might not even be alive now.

Forum List

Back