Wisconsin NG readies for Rittenhouse decision

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

Wisconsin Governor has decided to "Be Prepared" for the aftermath of the Rittenhouse trial.

I expect people protesting in the streets no matter the outcome.

Thoughts?

Wisconsin Governor has decided to "Be Prepared" for the aftermath of the Rittenhouse trial.

Thoughts?

As are the police preparing in several major cities.

Police forces prepare for unrest ahead of Kyle Rittenhouse verdict

I would not use the word "protest" to describe coordinated terrorist actions.

Groups that are being funded heavily by foreign interests indulging in burning and looting to pursue a political aim are not protestors. They are enemy combatants.

Thoughts?

I absolutely agree with you, and that rioting will come from the left.

If Rittenhouse is acquitted, of course the left will flip out and start rioting because they're pissed. If Rittenhouse is convicted, the left will lash out in celebration, and that will be manifested by rioting.

When the riots start, I hope that law enforcement authorities are more, let's say "enthusiastic" in their handling of these situations...

I would not use the word "protest" to describe coordinated terrorist actions.

Groups that are being funded heavily by foreign interests indulging in burning and looting to pursue a political aim are not protestors. They are enemy combatants.
This kind of lawlessness will eventually lead to a decision to take measures to stop it or the nation's cities will dissolve into unmanageable chaos. If people want to march, sing, shout, hold up signs, fine. If they are caught trying to set things alight, use weapons on others, or otherwise cause bloodshed, they should be warned they'll be shot on sight. PERIOD, END OF TRANSMISSION.

Small demonstration of perhaps 100 people.
I hope you're right. I think the only way it's that small is if the weather is horrible and efforts are made to stop organized groups from coming in from outside WI. In larger cities it's apt to be worse. The groups that caused the original demonstrations will be likely to do so again and the lawless elements in these cities live for this kind of 'fun".

This kind of lawlessness will eventually lead to a decision to take measures to stop it or the nation's cities will dissolve into unmanageable chaos. If people want to march, sing, shout, hold up signs, fine. If they are caught trying to set things alight, use weapons on others, or otherwise cause bloodshed, they should be warned they'll be shot on sight. PERIOD, END OF TRANSMISSION.
If they are caught trying to set things alight, use weapons on others, or otherwise cause bloodshed, they should be warned they'll be shot on sight. PERIOD, END OF TRANSMISSION.
1636821678947.png

and add looting.

The Democrat leadership in Kenosha won't do jackshit.

They let the goddamn Negroes and Communists do all the property damage their little heart's desired back last August so they won't do jackshit now.
Not to mention that when Kamala was bailing them out of jail on those few occasions when they were actually arrested, she hadn't even been installed as veep yet.

Forum List

Back