KY rep Dan Johnson commits suicide

But have you noticed the demrats never commit suicide?

I wonder why.:dunno:

Sad all the same.
Are you trying to frame suicide as noble?

No, I'm not.

I guess it's a matter of conscience ....of feeling guilty .....

Demrats never feel guilty.:(
Not being suicidal does not mean not feeling guilty. This ain't ancient Japan, ya know. Dishonor does not require sepiku.

Why are you using terms you don't understand and cannot spell?

It's "seppuku".

Seppuku - Wikipedia
Blame auto correct. But, then again, you understood precisely what I am talking about. Is you criticism of the message of of its
Well...no. I disagree...suicide is an act of someone who sees no way out in that moment and it only takes a moment :(
No. If youre crazy there is no telling what youre thinking. If youre just a coward you are only thinking of yourself. This racist was just thinking about himself.
Why would you say that based solely on his politics?
Educated guess. Racists tend to be cowards.
Mental illness knows no ideology....:(

Oh , yes it does. Liberalism is a mental defect.
And here you are using terms you know nothing about.

But have you noticed the demrats never commit suicide?

I wonder why.:dunno:

Sad all the same.
Are you trying to frame suicide as noble?

No, I'm not.

I guess it's a matter of conscience ....of feeling guilty .....

Demrats never feel guilty.:(
Not being suicidal does not mean not feeling guilty. This ain't ancient Japan, ya know. Dishonor does not require sepiku.

Why are you using terms you don't understand and cannot spell?

It's "seppuku".

Seppuku - Wikipedia
Blame auto correct. But, then again, you understood precisely what I am talking about. Is you criticism of the message of of its
No. If youre crazy there is no telling what youre thinking. If youre just a coward you are only thinking of yourself. This racist was just thinking about himself.
Why would you say that based solely on his politics?
Educated guess. Racists tend to be cowards.
Mental illness knows no ideology....:(

Oh , yes it does. Liberalism is a mental defect.
And here you are using terms you know nothing about.

Your phone autocorrects a word to a word that doesn't exist? Yeah, right! Go ahead liberal, and tell me another lie! I swear I will believe you this time.

Liberalism is a mental defect. The fact you do not realize the truth proves it to be true.

No, don't say that Asclepias....we don't know the anguish and pain he was under.

He must have felt completely lost and with no way out.

It's all very sad. We must feel compassion.
We dont know for sure but it sure looks like a cowardly move to me. Talked all that shit about god then he commits suicide?
Suicide is not cowardly.

It is mental illness.
No, it’s cowardice

I hope the fucker died slowly and painfully.
Lovely. And some day you may know the same.
No I wont. I would never punk out and commit suicide like this bitch made punk did.
I have come close but I could never do it to the people who love me. Imagine how much more hopeless a person must be who could. Only a sociopath would and they have far too much ego to off themselves.
Now you see why I say its cowardly? Shows a complete lack compassion for those that lean on your presence. Its one thing to end it to stop suffering, everyone can prepare for it, but to just up and do it because you are only thinking of yourself is cowardly.

If the investigative reporting on him, that has been published almost daily is real journalism, sounds like he’s had some problems with reality and fantasyhood for awhile. The last piece I saw was dated yesterday.
If I am innocent, I will fight. If I am accused of something I am ashamed of and believe their is no way out... well.

If the investigative reporting on him, that has been published almost daily is real journalism, sounds like he’s had some problems with reality and fantasyhood for awhile. The last piece I saw was dated yesterday.
If I am innocent, I will fight. If I am accused of something I am ashamed of and believe their is no way out... well.

yes

but human beings are NOT supposed to take their lives...that is THE ONE thing humans will not do

if they are fools and do it

the consequences are so horrific...I do not have any words in space or time to define it!

that's all

yes

but human beings are NOT supposed to take their lives...that is THE ONE thing humans will not do

the consequences are so horrific...I do not have any words in space or time to define it!

that's all
Maybe he deserves those things.

yes

that's all
Maybe. Or maybe it was a witch hunt. Hard to judge from the sidelines.

yes

that's all

feeble human beings should not judge other human beings like them

let a Higher Law Judge all of us.....ALL of us!

then....what do I know...a grain in the sand

Been seeing people celebrating this on social media. What is happening to our society?

let a Higher Law Judge all of us

So, that's your answer:

Whoever God decides deserves that, deserves it. Except for people who commit suicide, of course. They may not necessarily deserve it, per your post just above. Or wait, you also said they do, as God decides and then grants them that suffering. I'm confused... which is it? Did Johnson deserve the suffering you alluded to, or doesn't he?

yes

that's all

feeble human beings should not judge other human beings like them

let a Higher Law Judge all of us.....ALL of us!

then....what do I know...a grain in the sand
I wasnt really judging him. It was just my way of saying good riddance.

Forum List

Back