kushnerville

I wondered how trump would know that Baltimore was such a mess.

I found out why.

kurshnervilles.

Turns out jarad kurshner is a slumlord.

I wonder if kurshner will ever do the right thing and bring his buildings up to proper living standards.

Something Trump-bashed Baltimore area would like to ditch: 'Kushnerville' homes

it figures since jarred is a leftist like his wife,,,

I dont understand why democrats dont like jarred and ivanka???

they are leftists

They have no political affiliation , left or right. They are Trumpians, and only care about self aggrandizement. Trump wouldn't allow any other loyalties near him.

well arent you miss no it all,,,

my comment applies to trump also,,,hes nothing but a big government progressive ,,,

if your TDS wasnt so bad you would see it yourself,,,

Just ti be clear, If Trump is progressive, as you claim, That would mean all his supporters are progressive as well, Correct? Also, why do you think all his policies are so decidedly anti-progressive?
Wages are progressively getting higher under Trump .. Black unemployment is getting lower under Trump

That’s progress you retard

I found out why.

kurshnervilles.

I wonder if kurshner will ever do the right thing and bring his buildings up to proper living standards.

they are leftists

They should face real consequences for their violations of the law.

I don't care if they're left or right. They are taking my tax dollars and forcing people to live in conditions that are barbaric.
I know how section 8 lives. They're usually responsible for their own living standards. When someone else is paying their bills, they just dont give a damn.

So you live in Hud, you pay 30% of your income.

A 2017 investigation by ProPublica and The New York Times called " The Beleaguered Tenants of Kushnerville" detailed how the shadowy company functions and the poor living conditions that plagued residents in complexes bought under Kushner's oversight.

The investigation reported decrepit conditions including leaking ceilings, maggots in living room carpet, and raw human sewage coming from a kitchen sink. The report also includes mention of multiple retaliatory lawsuits against tenants who tried to move out.

Residents said in lawsuits they noticed near-constant but largely unexplained fees that would ultimately end up aiding their eviction if they weren't paid.
Jared Kushner's troubled Baltimore housing projects could be the 'disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess' Trump tweeted about
---------------------------------------------------------------

Time for Cummings to start an investigation in Kushner's properties and make sure they are fixed.

A 2017 investigation by ProPublica and The New York Times called " The Beleaguered Tenants of Kushnerville" detailed how the shadowy company functions and the poor living conditions that plagued residents in complexes bought under Kushner's oversight.

The investigation reported decrepit conditions including leaking ceilings, maggots in living room carpet, and raw human sewage coming from a kitchen sink. The report also includes mention of multiple retaliatory lawsuits against tenants who tried to move out.

Residents said in lawsuits they noticed near-constant but largely unexplained fees that would ultimately end up aiding their eviction if they weren't paid.
Jared Kushner's troubled Baltimore housing projects could be the 'disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess' Trump tweeted about

Time for Cummings to start an investigation in Kushner's properties and make sure they are fixed.
Wow blame someone who own property in the town but NOT THE REP THATS BEEN THERE FOR 30 years!??? Lol

Bloomberg followed up the initial report with news that Kushner has been in talks with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, both federally backed lenders, about a loan to support the acquisition. That report also details the buy from Lone Star as 6,030 apartments across 16 properties in Maryland and Virginia.
https://www.bizjournals.com/washing...kushner-cos-buys-6-000-apartments-across.html
----------------------------------------------------------

Can you say enriching oneself when your FIL is president. I read Hannity also got Hud apts. Tramp is not only enriching himself , his family but also his friends.

This is our tax dollars at work, enriching slum landlords.

Wow blame someone who own property in the town but NOT THE REP THATS BEEN THERE FOR 30 years!??? Lol

Exactly, and that is why Cummings should investigate the slum landlords.

Bloomberg followed up the initial report with news that Kushner has been in talks with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, both federally backed lenders, about a loan to support the acquisition. That report also details the buy from Lone Star as 6,030 apartments across 16 properties in Maryland and Virginia.
https://www.bizjournals.com/washing...kushner-cos-buys-6-000-apartments-across.html

Can you say enriching oneself when your FIL is president. I read Hannity also got Hud apts. Tramp is not only enriching himself , his family but also his friends.

So the reason West Baltimore is a shit hole is because of Kushner? Lol hahha
Poor democrats are getting exposed and getting desperate

Republicans are exposing us a racist! Hey blacks look over there! squirrel! (Kushner) Lol

Haha are you this ignorant? Kushner is the school superintendent to? Haha the mayor? Interesting

I found out why.

kurshnervilles.

they are leftists

They have no political affiliation , left or right. They are Trumpians, and only care about self aggrandizement. Trump wouldn't allow any other loyalties near him.

my comment applies to trump also,,,hes nothing but a big government progressive ,,,

Just ti be clear, If Trump is progressive, as you claim, That would mean all his supporters are progressive as well, Correct? Also, why do you think all his policies are so decidedly anti-progressive?
Wages are progressively getting higher under Trump .. Black unemployment is getting lower under Trump

thanks for confirming my claim,,,any constitution loving american knows thats not the job of POTUS and takes big government to do it

ie a progressive

they are leftists

thanks for confirming my claim,,,any constitution loving american knows thats not the job of POTUS and takes big government to do it

ie a progressive
No free market in deregulation Is doing it

ie a progressive

what the government givith it can takith away,,,they shouldnt be involved at all and because he based in on government compassion and not the constitution this will end as soon as he does,,,

free market doesnt mean handouts and control

Haha are you this ignorant? Kushner is the school superintendent to? Haha the mayor? Interesting

Man oh man you sure are a cult member, look at you sticking up for Tramp and his slumlord. Both are enriching themselves off of our tax payers money.

ie a progressive

what the government givith it can takith away,,,they shouldnt be involved at all and because he based in on government compassion and not the constitution this will end as soon as he does,,,

Free market capitalism ! That is real progress with history

Man oh man you sure are a cult member, look at you sticking up for Tramp and his slumlord. Both are enriching themselves off of our tax payers money.

now thats funny,,,a democrat complaining about someone getting rich on tax payer money,,,

but it is you after all so not so surprising

Cummings wife looks pretty rich.. I guess she’s under investigation...

now thats funny,,,a democrat complaining about someone getting rich on tax payer money,,,

I’m a democrat?

So the reason West Baltimore is a shit hole is because of Kushner? Lol hahha
Poor democrats are getting exposed and getting desperate

Agreed and he has other apts as well.

But you know the people who need help paying the rent can live like the rats they are, disgusting parasites.

We are tax payers are paying the gov share, not Kushner.

ie a progressive

Free market capitalism ! That is real progress with history

nothing free market about government control, manipulation and handouts,,,

and this just shows that bribes can silence the mass's while the real progressive actions are ignored,,,

you have completely ignore everything but your largess,,

what about education , healthcare, gun control, and the many other progressive views he holds

I’m a democrat?

I'm sorry,,,

Forum List

Back