Krugman Hides The Truth

I did this awhile ago.

Thanks. I was very happy to see your posting. A few years ago I looked at the numbers and came-up with the same results, not that it's difficult to do. A little bit of arithmetic is all it takes.

It's interesting to note that Reagan is only better than Carter because of the average of his two terms. GDP growth in Carter's term is better than Reagan's second and Reagan's first term benefits from strong GDP growth in the early years because we were recovering from a recession.

What makes you think you know more of the reason for Detroit's difficulties than Krugman? I see no evidence of it in you posting.

That's an important question....

Important answer coming right up.

Credentials, elite college educations, being good at speech making....all are trivial compared to vision.

That's vision of rectitude, of the proper direction and values, and understanding of human nature.
If the above is used to make things better, that is greatness.

Without this, one is a failure at their job, as is Krugman, and Obama.

I recognize the men with vision.

You don't.
And, of course, you are delusional. And funny. As in a joke.
Here is the thing. Stupid people always believe they are very, very smart. And you do such a nice job of proving those findings. Here are a few studies that help to explain you ignorance, me dear. Now, I am just trying to help you. If you would read and try to understand, why, who knows. You could, perhaps, be considered of average intelligence. Not likely, but possible.

University Study Shows People With Lower IQ's Are Political Conservatives

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

New Study Reveals That Stupidity Can Make You Conservative And Racist

U of Arkansas study Study ?Proves? Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) - Gene Expression | DiscoverMagazine.com

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Alterman Study: Conservatives Display Ignorance | Nel's New Day

Now, here is the thing, PC. Don't get all huffy with me. I am just trying to help you. Really, it is not your fault. You are simply a congenital idiot, and ignorance is part of the diagnosis. Not your fault at all.

And we know you do not feel credentials are important. Funny how that happens with people like you, who have NONE.

"Here is the thing. Stupid people always believe they are very, very smart."

Hey, worm....are you very, very smart?

Friedman is dead (figuratively speaking) and Krugman is alive. Long live Krugman.

For clarity, and to be sure you read English....are you claiming support for this:

"Detroit is “just an innocent victim of market forces.” There is no bigger lesson here, said New York Times economist Paul Krugman. “For the most part, it’s just one of those things that happens now and then in an ever changing economy”

Yes.

Detroit's difficulties primarily result from market forces.

That, and your hagiographic posts re: Paul Krugman, represent the breadth and depth of your understanding of politics and economics?

A simple "darn right!" would suffice.

No.

I know a good deal more; although command of Krugman would be enough to establish superiority in any test of understanding.

Wanna see an amazing coincidence?

1. DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
Top 10 Poorest Cities run by Democrats « Scattershooting

Market forces only strike Democrat-run cities?????

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.

George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan - WSJ.com

Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol: I love reactionaries and their sillinesses. Makes my day smile along. You folks are even more silly than the far lefties you call liberals. :lol:

Credentials, elite college educations, being good at speech making....all are trivial compared to vision.

That's vision of rectitude, of the proper direction and values, and understanding of human nature.

You don't.
Here is the thing. Stupid people always believe they are very, very smart. And you do such a nice job of proving those findings. Here are a few studies that help to explain you ignorance, me dear. Now, I am just trying to help you. If you would read and try to understand, why, who knows. You could, perhaps, be considered of average intelligence. Not likely, but possible.

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study ?Proves? Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) - Gene Expression | DiscoverMagazine.com

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Now, here is the thing, PC. Don't get all huffy with me. I am just trying to help you. Really, it is not your fault. You are simply a congenital idiot, and ignorance is part of the diagnosis. Not your fault at all.

And we know you do not feel credentials are important. Funny how that happens with people like you, who have NONE.

I knew you would not read the inforation I provided you. Just too much to expect. You simply know how to cut and paste. Which is a whole bunch to expect from an ignorant congenital idiot like yourself. Really, PC. It is not your fault. Just bad luck.
By the way, just wondering where you find the riding trails in NYC. I mean, delusion is one thing, but the cow girl picture is a bit much. Or have you changed the picture. I am afraid to go back to your bio.
That picture was indeed scary. Again, not your fault. As a congenital idiot, you probably thought it was a good thing.

I knew you would not read the inforation I provided you. Just too much to expect. You simply know how to cut and paste. Which is a whole bunch to expect from an ignorant congenital idiot like yourself. Really, PC. It is not your fault. Just bad luck.
By the way, just wondering where you find the riding trails in NYC. I mean, delusion is one thing, but the cow girl picture is a bit much. Or have you changed the picture. I am afraid to go back to your bio.
That picture was indeed scary. Again, not your fault. As a congenital idiot, you probably thought it was a good thing.

You listen here, worm.....
...If I was as ugly as you I wouldn't say hi to folk, I'd say boo!

You would not know. I am not delusional enough to post my picture. You are. So, there you go, me insignificant delusional con tool.

You would not know. I am not delusional enough to post my picture. You are. So, there you go, me insignificant delusional con tool.

Did you notice that ‘awesome’ ends with ‘me,’ and ‘ugly’ begins with ‘u.’

What makes you think you know more of the reason for Detroit's difficulties than Krugman? I see no evidence of it in you posting.

You don't.

What nonsense!

Naive and unsophisticated fantasies are delusions not vision.

You don't.

What nonsense!

Naive and unsophisticated fantasies are delusions not vision.

Is this an "Oh, yeah....that's what you think!" post?

Forum List

Back