Kristi Noem slams Covid shutdowns, defends South Dakota's record at CPAC

not sure what that link tells me about the point I made. please tie them together for me.
Okay, so you weren't pulling my leg........you really are that stupid.

"Potential 2024 presidential hopeful Gov. Kristi Noem defended South Dakota's record on the coronavirus, railing against lockdowns in a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday.

In her lengthy address, Noem argued that government, not the pandemic, “crushed” the reeling U.S. economy."

I realize her kind of delusional blather scores well with the nutbars at CPAC, but the factual record matters to some of us. Though, admittedly, not those in attendance.

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) — The Sturgis Rally, an annual motorcycle rally in the Black Hills, was a coronavirus spreader and study of cases in Minnesota shows, a newly released report by the Centers for Disease Control says.

Repubs seemed to have a penchant for holding super spreader events while mocking COVID safety protocols. They are apparently oblivious to the idea such events were counter productive to their stated goal of re-opening the economy. Being in touch with reality not being their bailiwick.
She's just using a little common-sense.

Common-sense -

• Sound judgment not based on specialized knowledge.

• Characterized by common or good sense: as, he took a common-sense view of the question. See common sense, under common, a.
1 the basic level of practical knowledge and judgment that we all need to help us live in a reasonable and safe way

South Dakota has the highest death rate in cumulative COVID deaths per million in the country, and the eighth highest death rate per capita.

She’s another shit for brains, misplaced pole dancer.

South Dakota,
800,000 population
1800 covid deaths
No masks, no lockdown

Compared with my state with similar cold weather with small towns, and rural, and small big cities.... and we had mask requirements and lockdown...

Maine
1,200,000 population
800 covid deaths
Masking and lockdowns
Even Covid doesn't want to go to Maine.

"Potential 2024 presidential hopeful Gov. Kristi Noem defended South Dakota's record on the coronavirus, railing against lockdowns in a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday.

In her lengthy address, Noem argued that government, not the pandemic, “crushed” the reeling U.S. economy."

I realize her kind of delusional blather scores well with the nutbars at CPAC, but the factual record matters to some of us. Though, admittedly, not those in attendance.

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) — The Sturgis Rally, an annual motorcycle rally in the Black Hills, was a coronavirus spreader and study of cases in Minnesota shows, a newly released report by the Centers for Disease Control says.

Repubs seemed to have a penchant for holding super spreader events while mocking COVID safety protocols. They are apparently oblivious to the idea such events were counter productive to their stated goal of re-opening the economy. Being in touch with reality not being their bailiwick.
She's just using a little common-sense.

Common-sense -

• Sound judgment not based on specialized knowledge.

• Characterized by common or good sense: as, he took a common-sense view of the question. See common sense, under common, a.
1 the basic level of practical knowledge and judgment that we all need to help us live in a reasonable and safe way

South Dakota has the highest death rate in cumulative COVID deaths per million in the country, and the eighth highest death rate per capita.

Deaths per million mean nothing.

Deaths per confirmed cases is what tells you how well they did, Stupid

When her political career goes up in smoke there'll always be a place for her at Faux along side the other brain dead bimbos feeding the rubes one lie after another.

Nope.....simply proving you to be lying scum.
I guess your big brain doesn’t understand basic logic.

If you have a problem with what your words mean, then you should chose them more carefully. If you don’t understand what your words mean, that actually would explain a lot about your posting style.

"I guess your big brain doesn’t understand basic logic."

Logic???

You lied and claimed I said it.....when I just proved that you did.

Let's do it again.

I never said what you keep claiming I said....you said it....and I don't mind continuing to prove it with your own words.

Did I say 'therefore...blah blah blah...' or did you?

Let's check:

Here's your own post, proving you are lying scum:

What how deftly I prove you to be lying low life scum:

"Did I say that, or are you simply trying to wipe the egg off your kisser?

Don't bother.....it's an improvement.
You did and I quoted you saying it.

Since you are so fond of copying and pasting your responses, I’m guessing you don’t really read them. I’ll quote it again in case you decide to look at this again.

PoliticalChic said:
The 'rich' are Democrats.
The rich are Democrats therefore they aren’t Republicans. "

But you didn't quote me. You simply posted an interpretation of what I said, and lied about me saying it.
"therefore" was your word, as is everything after that words.

Every reader recognizes you a lying scum.

If you hurry, I bet you can scoop up a new avi..."LyingLow-LifeScum.'

Revelation 21: 27 But nothing unclean shall enter it, nor any one who practices abomination or falsehood, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Yep, Dr Fauci is amazing and he was right 95% of the time.
You go on an follow Rump, Scott Atlas, MrPillow, Dr Phil and Dr Oz.
Us normals will #FollowTheFauci :)

All the early mistakes in handling the pandemic, in January, February and March, were caused by listening to Dr. Fauci who got everything wrong during that period. By mid March, the President realized that Fauci's forecasts and recommendations were usually wrong and benched him. Here are some examples:

The fact that South Dakota has had a worse covid 19 record than most European countries, despite having a tiny fraction of the population density tells every everything they need to know about that worthless fascist and her incredible failure to accomplish the bare minimum that could be expected of an overpaid public servant.

Anyone who supports her at all is pure evil, and an ememy of every decent American.

The fact that South Dakota has had a worse covid 19 record than most European countries, despite having a tiny fraction of the population density tells every everything they need to know about that worthless fascist and her incredible failure to accomplish the bare minimum that could be expected of an overpaid public servant.

Anyone who supports her at all is pure evil, and an ememy of every decent American.
Link to these comparisons of SD to European countries Agit8r

prove it.

Are you denying the logical outcome of your post?

The rich are Democrats. Republicans are not Democrats. Therefore the rich are not Republicans.

Point out the flaw in the logic if you have such a big brain. You love talking about how smart you are, this should be super simple for you.

If you don’t, then we can just assume you’re not nearly as smart as you claim to be.

prove it.
Agit8r hahahaahhahahahahahaha I agree you can't post any links that make your point.

prove it.

South Dakota has a covid death toll of 2,134 per million, which is worse than any EU member state.

The closest is Czechia which has a population density of 347 people per square mile, compared to South Dakota's 11.3 per square mile.

Are you denying the logical outcome of your post?

The rich are Democrats. Republicans are not Democrats. Therefore the rich are not Republicans.

Point out the flaw in the logic if you have such a big brain. You love talking about how smart you are, this should be super simple for you.

If you don’t, then we can just assume you’re not nearly as smart as you claim to be.

Are back to admit that I never said what you lied about????

Let's do it again.

I never said what you keep claiming I said....you said it....and I don't mind continuing to prove it with your own words.

Did I say 'therefore...blah blah blah...' or did you?

Let's check:

Here's your own post, proving you are lying scum:

What how deftly I prove you to be lying low life scum:

"Did I say that, or are you simply trying to wipe the egg off your kisser?

Don't bother.....it's an improvement.
You did and I quoted you saying it.

Since you are so fond of copying and pasting your responses, I’m guessing you don’t really read them. I’ll quote it again in case you decide to look at this again.

PoliticalChic said:
The 'rich' are Democrats.
The rich are Democrats therefore they aren’t Republicans. "

But you didn't quote me. You simply posted an interpretation of what I said, and lied about me saying it.
"therefore" was your word, as is everything after that words.

Every reader recognizes you a lying scum.

If you hurry, I bet you can scoop up a new avi..."LyingLow-LifeScum.'

I want this series of posts to be what readers recall whenever you post.

Proverbs 12:22 The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy.

prove it.

South Dakota has a covid death toll of 2,134 per million, which is worse than any EU member state.

The closest is Czechia which has a population density of 347 people per square mile, compared to South Dakota's 11.3 per square mile.

quote the numbers that back your post from the link please. BTW, it's the number of cases vs deaths that make up the numbers, not the populace.

All the early mistakes in handling the pandemic, in January, February and March, were caused by listening to Dr. Fauci who got everything wrong during that period.

What Trump and RW media got wrong in that period

COVID would be gone in a few days
It was no worse than the cold or flu
Masks were not necessary
It would all just go away by itself by Summer anyway

I will take Dr Faucis views during early COVID than what Trump and the Conservative media was telling us.

prove it.

quote the numbers that back your post from the link please. BTW, it's the number of cases vs deaths that make up the numbers, not the populace.
These idiots have been fed talking points by their handlers to use the meaningless "per million" bullshit.

They can't think for themselves.

Forum List

Back