KREMLIN STOOGE: US Approves $3.9 Billion Patriot Missile System For Romania

Logic and common sense mean nothing to these people. The only thing we can do is smash them again in 2018, and prove once and for all the American people are behind Trump, and not the Democrats.

Trump has been sticking it to Putin since he took office.

Look at what Trump is doing with Natural Gas & Oil and offering it to Putin's Natural Gas customers at a lower price.

Putin knows that is hurting his country.

Putin wanted Clinton, because she was pliable. She took $125 Million from him for selling our Uranium to them.

I would not be shocked that The Democrat Party is working with Putin to try to get Trump out of Office.

We already know they were working with The Ukraine.

Last edited:
Romania is part of NATO. Why would we not sell arms to them?
Good question. Why did Obama stop the program?
Beats me. The US pretty much sells arms to anyone where there's a buck to be made.
Trump will have more flexibility with Putin after the election.

Beats me. The US pretty much sells arms to anyone where there's a buck to be made.

Not really true.

What this package is is an unlisted quantity of launchers (I am assuming 5 PAC launchers, and 1 PAC3 launcher), 56 GEM missiles, and 168 PAC3 missiles (which are loaded into a fixed 4 round canister, so only 42 reloads).

This is a bit new, because we have been reluctant to sell PAC3 to others, while we are not to bothered by selling the older systems.

But the first generation PATRIOT systems are getting rather long in the tooth now. Most are over 30 years old, so selling them off just makes sense. Might even provide the initiative to get MEADS into development again.

Forum List

Back