Koba (stalin) killed more Ukrainians than Hitler killed Jews, says USA congressman

Rep. Michael McCaul is right actually, why so is few people in the world know it ?...n

Marxists sympathizers in positions of power in the education industry, twist the history books.

Teachers tend to lean left, and let the lies pass.
this is will be my answer as well....

" Marxists sympathizers in positions of power in the education industry"
Educators make America great again. Trump makes America the wild wild west again.

Our educators are doing a shit job. It is mostly not their fault, but they are not helping.

Trump has nothing to do with this thread. Don't derail it, just because you can't stand to see Marxists called on their various genocides.

Eduardo dead-----would you like to defend POL POT too?

Rep. Michael McCaul is right actually, why so is few people in the world know it ?...n

Marxists sympathizers in positions of power in the education industry, twist the history books.

Typical American anti intellectual goof. Americans don't want to invest in education, but instead want to invest in guns. Meanwhile China is more educated, and will overtake the United States as the superpower of the world.

I made a complaint about a failure of education and your consider that evidence that I am anti-education?

You are obviously a moron.
Many republicans are backwards, and against education, and educators. They want to keep America back from innovation, and progression.

No, that is what those who like to abuse their position in education in order to indoctrinate our young, say when we call them on their bullshit.

YOu dont' deny the point in question, do you, that Stalin killed more Ukrainians that Hitler JEws?

Famines happened long before Stalin.....

you need to buy couple a book or two , dirty commie

Red Famine: Stalin's War on Ukraine" by Anne Applebaum

Ukrainian Institute, London

10K views 1 year ago

Anne Applebaum talking to Edward Lucas about her new book, "Red Famine: Stalin's War on Ukraine" at the event organised by ..

Hitler initiated WWII which killed 85 million people including 6 million Jews. Stalin simply cant be compared. Hitler killed with bullets, gas, ovens, and famine. Stalin alleged famines could have been caused by many other things because communism.The world at the time was in a deep depression. I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.

wrong ---Stalin was PURE EVIL. He did it. Of course the world wide
economic depression had something to do with his UNBRIDLED AMBITION---
like Hitler-----he USED IT

Stalin liberated Auschwitz, Stalin killed 5 million Nazis, Stalin helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Stalin also saved Russia from being slaughtered, and enslaved by Nazis.

Typical American anti intellectual goof. Americans don't want to invest in education, but instead want to invest in guns. Meanwhile China is more educated, and will overtake the United States as the superpower of the world.
move to china , commie traitor the hans will educated you

I'm a retired history professor. China was the most poor country on earth. Communism turned it around. Russia also became a superpower because of communism. Stalin saved Russia from becoming a fiefdom of slaves to Nazi Germany, and its industrialists who enslaved many Jews, and Russians.

Yes----Stalin along with the weather can be credited with defeating the Nazis---
BUT HE WAS STILL PURE EVIL--------sometimes evil people do accomplish---
Mussolini made the trains run on time. ALSO EVIL

I'm a retired history professor. China was the most poor country on earth. Communism turned it around. Russia also became a superpower because of communism. Stalin saved Russia from becoming a fiefdom of slaves to Nazi Germany, and its industrialists who enslaved many Jews, and Russians.

Russian was industrializing well before Stalin. Stalin started WWII as an ally of HItler. China has turned it around based on massive trade surpluses with the US.

They should be kissing our boots in gratitude.

10K views 1 year ago

Anne Applebaum talking to Edward Lucas about her new book, "Red Famine: Stalin's War on Ukraine" at the event organised by ..

Hitler initiated WWII which killed 85 million people including 6 million Jews. Stalin simply cant be compared. Hitler killed with bullets, gas, ovens, and famine. Stalin alleged famines could have been caused by many other things because communism.The world at the time was in a deep depression. I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.

Stalin liberated Auschwitz, Stalin killed 5 million Nazis, Stalin helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Stalin also saved Russia from being slaughtered, and enslaved by Nazis.

Was that really Stalin? Or more something the Russian people did, despite the incompetence of Stalin's leadership?

Stalin, who started WWII as an ally of Hitler.

10K views 1 year ago

Hitler initiated WWII which killed....
again wrong ,wrong , wrong. Koba and Hitler initiated WWII

001hsa78

36115519474_4f096a4865_c.jpg

tumblr_nuqestV7LN1tzeqovo1_r1_1280.jpg

8017362638_017b45bb24_b.jpg

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-121-0011-20%2C_Polen%2C_deutsch-sowjetische_Siegesparade.jpg

Yes----Stalin along with the weather can be credited with defeating the Nazis---

There were many famines before Stalin. Did you know the life expectancy of Russia was 32 in 1913 just before the revolution? By 1950 it was 64. Lenin, and Stalin modernized Russia.Health in Russia - Wikipedia

10K views 1 year ago

Was that really Stalin? Or more something the Russian people did, despite the incompetence of Stalin's leadership?

"Stalin, who started WWII as an ally of Hitler." once again it was my answer too

ps do you know that koba´s NKVD send Jews to Gestapo ?

There were many famines before Stalin. Did you know the life expectancy of Russia was 32 in 1913 just before the revolution? By 1950 it was 64. Lenin, and Stalin modernized Russia.Health in Russia - Wikipedia

Such rapid increases were common in nations being brought into the 20th century.

Russian was industrializing well before Stalin. Stalin started WWII as an ally of HItler. China has turned it around based on massive trade surpluses with the US.

Russia was worse than Africa is today in the late 1800s, and early 1900s. The life expectancy of Russia in 1913 was 32. The literacy rate in 1897 was 24%. Soviet communism truly modernized Russia.

10K views 1 year ago

I never met a single Israeli who would agree that STALIN HELPED-----for the record-----I am married to an Israeli and have lots, thru various connections----of friends and relatives who are polish and/or jewish refugees from both Poland and Russia and the children thereof. Thru my profession I have dealt with lots of recent refugees from Russia... lots of them highly educated, jew and gentile------and others who supply information under legal privilege. I have had these
connections for more than 50 years EVERYONE ELSE IS LYING?

10K views 1 year ago

"Stalin, who started WWII as an ally of Hitler." once again it was my answer too

Germany, and its ally Poland really started WWII when they signed a pact and had invaded the Sudetenland, and Cieszyn Silesia together as allies. Soon Polish Nazis cheered on German Nazis in Poland as they killed Jews in the Holocaust.

Russia was worse than Africa is today in the late 1800s, and early 1900s. The life expectancy of Russia in 1913 was 32. The literacy rate in 1897 was 24%. Soviet communism truly modernized Russia.

first page of intro to logic------CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION-----professor

Germany, and its ally Poland really started WWII when they signed a pact and had invaded the Sudetenland, and Cieszyn Silesia together as allies. Soon Polish Nazis cheered on German Nazis in Poland as they killed Jews in the Holocaust.

yeah----that part you got sorta right EDDIE------but the jews who fled to
to Russia got killed too. Learn some history

10K views 1 year ago

I never met a single Israeli who would agree that STALIN HELPED-----for the record-----I am married to an Israeli and have lots, thru various connections----of friends and relatives who are polish and/or jewish refugees from both Poland and Russia and the children thereof. Thru my profession I have dealt with lots of recent refugees from Russia... lots of them highly educated, jew and gentile------and others who supply information under legal privilege. I have had these
connections for more than 50 years EVERYONE ELSE IS LYING?

Israelis are notoriously more right wing than American Jews. My family spoke Yiddish, and fled Odessa because of the 1905 Odessa Pogrom which was largely inspired by Ukrainians. We came through Ellis Island. I grew up in the upper west side of Manhattan. I went onto become a history professor.

"Soviet communism truly modernized Russia"

what do you know about gang rapes often to the death women in girls in GULAG? do you want your mother and wife be modernized this way?

035.jpg

"
Women In The Gulags
Though women were housed in barracks apart from the men, camp life did little to really separate the genders. Female prisoners were often the victims of rape and violence at the hands of both inmates and guards. Many report the most effective survival strategy was to take a "prison husband" — a man who would exchange protection or rations for sexual favors.

If a woman had children, she would have to divide her own rations to feed them — sometimes as little as 140 grams of bread per day.

But for some of the female prisoners, simply being allowed to keep your children was a blessing; many of the gulag children were shipped to distant orphanages. Their papers were often lost or destroyed, making a reunion someday almost impossible.

After Stalin's death in 1953, the zeal that had sent thousands to the gulag prisons every year faded. Nikita Khrushchev, the next to take power, denounced many of Stalin's policies, and separate orders freed those imprisoned for petty crimes and political dissidents.

By the time the last Soviet gulag closed its gates, millions had died. Some worked themselves to death, some had starved, and others were simply dragged out into the woods and shot. It is unlikely the world will ever have an accurate count of the lives lost in the camps.

Though Stalin's successors ruled with a gentler hand, the damage had been done. Intellectual and cultural leaders had been wiped out, and the people had learned to live in fear."

10K views 1 year ago

The poles fought valiantly vs the Nazis and the Soviets.

A few collaborators does not negate that.

"Soviet communism truly modernized Russia"

what do you know about gang rapes often to the death women in girls in GULAG? do you want your mother and wife be modernized this way?

035.jpg

"
Women In The Gulags
Though women were housed in barracks apart from the men, camp life did little to really separate the genders. Female prisoners were often the victims of rape and violence at the hands of both inmates and guards. Many report the most effective survival strategy was to take a "prison husband" — a man who would exchange protection or rations for sexual favors.

If a woman had children, she would have to divide her own rations to feed them — sometimes as little as 140 grams of bread per day.

But for some of the female prisoners, simply being allowed to keep your children was a blessing; many of the gulag children were shipped to distant orphanages. Their papers were often lost or destroyed, making a reunion someday almost impossible.

After Stalin's death in 1953, the zeal that had sent thousands to the gulag prisons every year faded. Nikita Khrushchev, the next to take power, denounced many of Stalin's policies, and separate orders freed those imprisoned for petty crimes and political dissidents.

By the time the last Soviet gulag closed its gates, millions had died. Some worked themselves to death, some had starved, and others were simply dragged out into the woods and shot. It is unlikely the world will ever have an accurate count of the lives lost in the camps.

Though Stalin's successors ruled with a gentler hand, the damage had been done. Intellectual and cultural leaders had been wiped out, and the people had learned to live in fear."

Every country has prisons. Why is it so surprising that the Stalin had them as well?The Gulags were mostly just prisoners who broke the law. Who imprisons the most today? The United States. They are the new version of the Gulags.

Forum List

Back