Koba (stalin) killed more Ukrainians than Hitler killed Jews, says USA congressman

you need to buy couple a book or two , dirty commie

Red Famine: Stalin's War on Ukraine" by Anne Applebaum

Ukrainian Institute, London

10K views 1 year ago

Anne Applebaum talking to Edward Lucas about her new book, "Red Famine: Stalin's War on Ukraine" at the event organised by ..

Hitler initiated WWII which killed 85 million people including 6 million Jews. Stalin simply cant be compared. Hitler killed with bullets, gas, ovens, and famine. Stalin alleged famines could have been caused by many other things because communism.The world at the time was in a deep depression. I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.

wrong ---Stalin was PURE EVIL. He did it. Of course the world wide
economic depression had something to do with his UNBRIDLED AMBITION---
like Hitler-----he USED IT

Stalin liberated Auschwitz, Stalin killed 5 million Nazis, Stalin helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Stalin also saved Russia from being slaughtered, and enslaved by Nazis.

I never met a single Israeli who would agree that STALIN HELPED-----for the record-----I am married to an Israeli and have lots, thru various connections----of friends and relatives who are polish and/or jewish refugees from both Poland and Russia and the children thereof. Thru my profession I have dealt with lots of recent refugees from Russia... lots of them highly educated, jew and gentile------and others who supply information under legal privilege. I have had these
connections for more than 50 years EVERYONE ELSE IS LYING?

Israelis are notoriously more right wing than American Jews. My family spoke Yiddish, and fled Odessa because of the 1905 Odessa Pogrom which was largely inspired by Ukrainians. We came through Ellis Island. I grew up in the upper west side of Manhattan. I went onto become a history professor.

"Pogrom which was largely inspired by Ukrainians." you must be joking or posting from savushkino 55

Pogroms were the product of Muscovite ultra - nationalism , black hundreds etc

"Anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire (Russian: ha-sufot ba-negev; lit. "the storms in the South") were large-scale, targeted, and repeated anti-Jewish rioting that first began in the 19th century. Pogroms began occurring after the Russian Empire, which previously had very few Jews, acquired territories with large Jewish populations from the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth during 1791–1835. These territories were designated "the Pale of Settlement" by the Imperial Russian government, within which Jews were reluctantly permitted to live, and it was within them that the pogroms largely took place. Most Jews were forbidden from moving to other parts of the Empire, unless they converted to the Russian Orthodox state religion."..."
Forgery of the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
In the late 1890s a Russian intelligence agent in Paris forged the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion/ Published in 1903 it was widely translated amd became a powerful propaganda weapon for anti-Semitic elements worldwide. Henry Ford sponsored its circulation in the United States. It claimed a secret Jewish cabal was taking over the world.[22]"
etc.

Antisemitism in the Russian Empire - Wikipedia

Hitler initiated WWII which killed 85 million people including 6 million Jews. Stalin simply cant be compared. Hitler killed with bullets, gas, ovens, and famine. Stalin alleged famines could have been caused by many other things because communism.The world at the time was in a deep depression. I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.

Stalin liberated Auschwitz, Stalin killed 5 million Nazis, Stalin helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Stalin also saved Russia from being slaughtered, and enslaved by Nazis.

Was that really Stalin? Or more something the Russian people did, despite the incompetence of Stalin's leadership?

Stalin, who started WWII as an ally of Hitler.
"Stalin, who started WWII as an ally of Hitler." once again it was my answer too

ps do you know that koba´s NKVD send Jews to Gestapo ?

Was that really Stalin? Or more something the Russian people did, despite the incompetence of Stalin's leadership?

"Stalin, who started WWII as an ally of Hitler." once again it was my answer too

Germany, and its ally Poland really started WWII when they signed a pact and had invaded the Sudetenland, and Cieszyn Silesia together as allies. Soon Polish Nazis cheered on German Nazis in Poland as they killed Jews in the Holocaust.

The poles fought valiantly vs the Nazis and the Soviets.

A few collaborators does not negate that.
Many Poles were Nazis, or at least antisemites. Poles didn't like the Jews before WWII. Ever hear of Ghetto Benches? They had segregation in Poland against Jews. Presumably Stalin killed Polish antisemites, and Nazis in the Katyn forest.

move to china , commie traitor the hans will educated you

I'm a retired history professor. China was the most poor country on earth. Communism turned it around. Russia also became a superpower because of communism. Stalin saved Russia from becoming a fiefdom of slaves to Nazi Germany, and its industrialists who enslaved many Jews, and Russians.

Russian was industrializing well before Stalin. Stalin started WWII as an ally of HItler. China has turned it around based on massive trade surpluses with the US.

They should be kissing our boots in gratitude.

Russia was worse than Africa is today in the late 1800s, and early 1900s. The life expectancy of Russia in 1913 was 32. The literacy rate in 1897 was 24%. Soviet communism truly modernized Russia.

"Soviet communism truly modernized Russia"

what do you know about gang rapes often to the death women in girls in GULAG? do you want your mother and wife be modernized this way?

035.jpg

"
Women In The Gulags
Though women were housed in barracks apart from the men, camp life did little to really separate the genders. Female prisoners were often the victims of rape and violence at the hands of both inmates and guards. Many report the most effective survival strategy was to take a "prison husband" — a man who would exchange protection or rations for sexual favors.

If a woman had children, she would have to divide her own rations to feed them — sometimes as little as 140 grams of bread per day.

But for some of the female prisoners, simply being allowed to keep your children was a blessing; many of the gulag children were shipped to distant orphanages. Their papers were often lost or destroyed, making a reunion someday almost impossible.

After Stalin's death in 1953, the zeal that had sent thousands to the gulag prisons every year faded. Nikita Khrushchev, the next to take power, denounced many of Stalin's policies, and separate orders freed those imprisoned for petty crimes and political dissidents.

By the time the last Soviet gulag closed its gates, millions had died. Some worked themselves to death, some had starved, and others were simply dragged out into the woods and shot. It is unlikely the world will ever have an accurate count of the lives lost in the camps.

Though Stalin's successors ruled with a gentler hand, the damage had been done. Intellectual and cultural leaders had been wiped out, and the people had learned to live in fear."

Every country has prisons. Why is it so surprising that the Stalin had them as well?The Gulags were mostly just prisoners who broke the law. Who imprisons the most today? The United States. They are the new version of the Gulags.

Your defense of the mass murderer Stalin shows you to be a sub human monster.

How many more would you be prepared to see die, to achieve the final triumph of the workers?

you need to buy couple a book or two , dirty commie

Red Famine: Stalin's War on Ukraine" by Anne Applebaum

Ukrainian Institute, London

10K views 1 year ago

Anne Applebaum talking to Edward Lucas about her new book, "Red Famine: Stalin's War on Ukraine" at the event organised by ..

I never met a single Israeli who would agree that STALIN HELPED-----for the record-----I am married to an Israeli and have lots, thru various connections----of friends and relatives who are polish and/or jewish refugees from both Poland and Russia and the children thereof. Thru my profession I have dealt with lots of recent refugees from Russia... lots of them highly educated, jew and gentile------and others who supply information under legal privilege. I have had these

Israelis are notoriously more right wing than American Jews. My family spoke Yiddish, and fled Odessa because of the 1905 Odessa Pogrom which was largely inspired by Ukrainians. We came through Ellis Island. I grew up in the upper west side of Manhattan. I went onto become a history professor.

what a coincidence--------my family (grandparents) spoke Yiddish -----and fled the
Pogroms in Poland---in the late 1800s------and in Odessa-----they went to various
places---from Austria to New York or to England etc etc Israelis are "right wing"-? you live under a rock? Even if it were true (which it is not) ---what does DAT MEAN? they sympathize with ADOLF ? right wing in Israel is
LIKUD--------a fairly new fascination. Are you also claiming that STALIN LIKED JEWS. Ask the poles who fled to Russia from Warsaw

Germany, and its ally Poland really started WWII when they signed a pact and had invaded the Sudetenland, and Cieszyn Silesia together as allies. Soon Polish Nazis cheered on German Nazis in Poland as they killed Jews in the Holocaust.

Many Poles were Nazis, or at least antisemites. Poles didn't like the Jews before WWII. Ever hear of Ghetto Benches? They had segregation in Poland against Jews. Presumably Stalin killed Polish antisemites, and Nazis in the Katyn forest.

Polish antisemitism does not excuse Hitler nor Stalin, nor justify your defense of mass murderers and genocide.

Stalin killed Poles------he also killed jews and germans. There may have been some anti-semites in the mix but that is pure coincidence

move to china , commie traitor the hans will educated you

I'm a retired history professor. China was the most poor country on earth. Communism turned it around. Russia also became a superpower because of communism. Stalin saved Russia from becoming a fiefdom of slaves to Nazi Germany, and its industrialists who enslaved many Jews, and Russians.

Russian was industrializing well before Stalin. Stalin started WWII as an ally of HItler. China has turned it around based on massive trade surpluses with the US.

Russia was worse than Africa is today in the late 1800s, and early 1900s. The life expectancy of Russia in 1913 was 32. The literacy rate in 1897 was 24%. Soviet communism truly modernized Russia.

what do you know about gang rapes often to the death women in girls in GULAG? do you want your mother and wife be modernized this way?

035.jpg

"
Women In The Gulags
Though women were housed in barracks apart from the men, camp life did little to really separate the genders. Female prisoners were often the victims of rape and violence at the hands of both inmates and guards. Many report the most effective survival strategy was to take a "prison husband" — a man who would exchange protection or rations for sexual favors.

If a woman had children, she would have to divide her own rations to feed them — sometimes as little as 140 grams of bread per day.

But for some of the female prisoners, simply being allowed to keep your children was a blessing; many of the gulag children were shipped to distant orphanages. Their papers were often lost or destroyed, making a reunion someday almost impossible.

After Stalin's death in 1953, the zeal that had sent thousands to the gulag prisons every year faded. Nikita Khrushchev, the next to take power, denounced many of Stalin's policies, and separate orders freed those imprisoned for petty crimes and political dissidents.

By the time the last Soviet gulag closed its gates, millions had died. Some worked themselves to death, some had starved, and others were simply dragged out into the woods and shot. It is unlikely the world will ever have an accurate count of the lives lost in the camps.

Though Stalin's successors ruled with a gentler hand, the damage had been done. Intellectual and cultural leaders had been wiped out, and the people had learned to live in fear."

Every country has prisons. Why is it so surprising that the Stalin had them as well?The Gulags were mostly just prisoners who broke the law. Who imprisons the most today? The United States. They are the new version of the Gulags.

"Every country has prisons. Why is it so surprising that the Stalin had them as well?" you must be joking , or just tolling this forum

is it look like a USA prison to you?

"Pogrom which was largely inspired by Ukrainians." you must be joking or posting from savushkino 55

"Anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire (Russian: ha-sufot ba-negev; lit. "the storms in the South") were large-scale, targeted, and repeated anti-Jewish rioting that first began in the 19th century. Pogroms began occurring after the Russian Empire, which previously had very few Jews, acquired territories with large Jewish populations from the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth during 1791–1835. These territories were designated "the Pale of Settlement" by the Imperial Russian government, within which Jews were reluctantly permitted to live, and it was within them that the pogroms largely took place. Most Jews were forbidden from moving to other parts of the Empire, unless they converted to the Russian Orthodox state religion."..."
In the late 1890s a Russian intelligence agent in Paris forged the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion/ Published in 1903 it was widely translated amd became a powerful propaganda weapon for anti-Semitic elements worldwide. Henry Ford sponsored its circulation in the United States. It claimed a secret Jewish cabal was taking over the world.[22]"
etc.

The worst pogroms happened in Ukraine. Ukrainians killed a lot of Jews. Always have. Poland also had some nasty pogroms. The worst were in Ukraine.
The guy who created the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was probably of Polish origins. His name Pyotr Rachkovsky is obviously from Polish Rachkowski. Also Pyotr is probably from Polish Piotr. Usually a name used by Poles. Russians instead usually name their kids Igor, or Ivan.

etc.

The worst pogroms happened in Ukraine. Ukrainians killed a lot of Jews. Always have. Poland also had some nasty pogroms. The worst were in Ukraine.
The guy who created the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was probably of Polish origins. His name Pyotr Rachkovsky is obviously from Polish Rachkowski. Also Pyotr is probably from Polish Piotr. Usually a name used by Poles. Russians instead usually name their kids Igor, or Ivan.

"probably", "usually"?...

You just posted nothing.

035.jpg

"
Women In The Gulags

"Every country has prisons. Why is it so surprising that the Stalin had them as well?" you must be joking , or just tolling this forum

The worst prisons were by the Nazis. They enslaved millions of Jews, Roma, and Soviet Union citizens. All to sustain the German industrialists. The German companies got free slave labor because of Nazis.

035.jpg

"
Women In The Gulags

The worst prisons were by the Nazis. They enslaved millions of Jews, Roma, and Soviet Union citizens. All to sustain the German industrialists. The German companies got free slave labor because of Nazis.

A meaningless debate, about who's method of genocide was better or worse.

I condemn them both, and all those that stood/stand with them.

You pick and choose.

You are a subhuman monster.

Stalin killed Poles------he also killed jews and germans. There may have been some anti-semites in the mix but that is pure coincidence

you are wrong,

Stalin began a new purge with repressing his wartime allies, the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee. In January 1948, Solomon Mikhoels was assassinated on Stalin's personal orders in Minsk. His murder was disguised as a hit-and-run car accident. Mikhoels was taken to MGB dacha and killed, along with his non-Jewish colleague Golubov-Potapov, under supervision of Stalin's Deputy Minister of State Security Sergei Ogoltsov. Their bodies were then dumped on a road-side in Minsk.[30][31]

The Night of the Murdered Poets (Russian: romanized: Delo Yevreyskogo antifashistskogo komiteta, lit. 'Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee affair'; Yiddish: , romanized: Harugey malkus funem Ratnfarband, lit. 'Soviet Union Martyrs') was the execution of thirteen Soviet Jews in the Lubyanka Prison in Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union on 12 August 1952.[1] The arrests were first made in September 1948 and June 1949. All defendants were accused of espionage and treason as well as many other crimes. After their arrests, they were tortured, beaten, and isolated for three years before being formally charged. There were five Yiddish writers among these defendants, all of whom were part of the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee.

Doctors' plot

On 13 January 1953, the Soviet Union's TASS information agency announced the unmasking of a conspiracy of so-called "doctors-poisoners" who had covertly attempted to decapitate the Soviet leadership. The accused doctors were all senior physicians—most of them Jewish—who had allegedly confessed to planning and successfully carrying out heinous assassinations, including the covert murders of such high-profile Soviet citizens as writer Alexander Shcherbakov (died 1945) and politician Andrey Zhdanov (died 1948). The alleged conspirators were accused of acting on behalf of both the American and British intelligence services and an anti-Soviet international Jewish bourgeois-nationalist organization.[42]

As Western press accused the Soviet Union of antisemitism, the Central Committee of Communist Party decided to organise a propagandistic trick, a collective letter by Jewish public figures, condemning with fervour "the murderers in white overalls" and the agents of imperialism and Zionism, and to assure there was no antisemitism in the USSR. The letter was signed by well-known scientists and culture figures, who had been forced to do so by the NKVD.[15] However, the letter, initially planned to be published in February 1953, remained unpublished. Instead of the letter, a vehement feuilleton "The Simple-minded and the Swindlers" was published in Pravda, featuring numerous characters with Jewish names, all of them swindlers, villains, saboteurs, whom the naïve Russian people trust, having lost vigilance. What followed was a new wave of antisemitic hysteria, and a plan by Stalin to send all of the Jews to Siberia,[43][44] similar to other ethnic groups. Only Stalin's death the same year relieved the fear.[15]

Similar purges against Jews were organised in Eastern Bloc countries (see Prague Trials).

During this time Soviet Jews were dubbed as persons of Jewish ethnicity. A dean of Marxism-Leninism department at one of Soviet Universities explained the policy to his students:[45]

One of you asked if our current political campaign can be regarded as antisemitic. Comrade Stalin said: "We hate Nazi not because they are Germans, but because they brought enormous suffering to our land". Same can be said about the Jews.

It has been claimed that: "At the time of [Stalin's] death, no Jew in Russia could feel safe."[46] However, throughout this time, the Soviet media avoided overt antisemitism and continued to report the punishment of officials for antisemitic behavior.[47]

TL;DR, but Lit One's probably right.

That's when someone I know fled to the US with everything he had.

Including the knowledge of how to make pierogies. :auiqs.jpg:

etc.

"Elders of Zion was probably of Polish origins." you must be joking , or paid troll from olgino
220px-1905_2fnl_Velikoe_v_malom_i_antikhrist.jpg

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: ) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a fabricated antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax, which was shown to be plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature,[1] was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.

you are wrong,

Stalin began a new purge with repressing his wartime allies, the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee. In January 1948, Solomon Mikhoels was assassinated on Stalin's personal orders in Minsk. His murder was disguised as a hit-and-run car accident. Mikhoels was taken to MGB dacha and killed, along with his non-Jewish colleague Golubov-Potapov, under supervision of Stalin's Deputy Minister of State Security Sergei Ogoltsov. Their bodies were then dumped on a road-side in Minsk.[30][31]

The Night of the Murdered Poets (Russian: romanized: Delo Yevreyskogo antifashistskogo komiteta, lit. 'Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee affair'; Yiddish: , romanized: Harugey malkus funem Ratnfarband, lit. 'Soviet Union Martyrs') was the execution of thirteen Soviet Jews in the Lubyanka Prison in Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union on 12 August 1952.[1] The arrests were first made in September 1948 and June 1949. All defendants were accused of espionage and treason as well as many other crimes. After their arrests, they were tortured, beaten, and isolated for three years before being formally charged. There were five Yiddish writers among these defendants, all of whom were part of the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee.

Doctors' plot

On 13 January 1953, the Soviet Union's TASS information agency announced the unmasking of a conspiracy of so-called "doctors-poisoners" who had covertly attempted to decapitate the Soviet leadership. The accused doctors were all senior physicians—most of them Jewish—who had allegedly confessed to planning and successfully carrying out heinous assassinations, including the covert murders of such high-profile Soviet citizens as writer Alexander Shcherbakov (died 1945) and politician Andrey Zhdanov (died 1948). The alleged conspirators were accused of acting on behalf of both the American and British intelligence services and an anti-Soviet international Jewish bourgeois-nationalist organization.[42]

As Western press accused the Soviet Union of antisemitism, the Central Committee of Communist Party decided to organise a propagandistic trick, a collective letter by Jewish public figures, condemning with fervour "the murderers in white overalls" and the agents of imperialism and Zionism, and to assure there was no antisemitism in the USSR. The letter was signed by well-known scientists and culture figures, who had been forced to do so by the NKVD.[15] However, the letter, initially planned to be published in February 1953, remained unpublished. Instead of the letter, a vehement feuilleton "The Simple-minded and the Swindlers" was published in Pravda, featuring numerous characters with Jewish names, all of them swindlers, villains, saboteurs, whom the naïve Russian people trust, having lost vigilance. What followed was a new wave of antisemitic hysteria, and a plan by Stalin to send all of the Jews to Siberia,[43][44] similar to other ethnic groups. Only Stalin's death the same year relieved the fear.[15]

Similar purges against Jews were organised in Eastern Bloc countries (see Prague Trials).

During this time Soviet Jews were dubbed as persons of Jewish ethnicity. A dean of Marxism-Leninism department at one of Soviet Universities explained the policy to his students:[45]

One of you asked if our current political campaign can be regarded as antisemitic. Comrade Stalin said: "We hate Nazi not because they are Germans, but because they brought enormous suffering to our land". Same can be said about the Jews.

It has been claimed that: "At the time of [Stalin's] death, no Jew in Russia could feel safe."[46] However, throughout this time, the Soviet media avoided overt antisemitism and continued to report the punishment of officials for antisemitic behavior.[47]
Soviets had some minor antisemitism. The United States was far more antisemitic. Many Jews had trouble going to college, renting, or owning homes.History of antisemitism in the United States - Wikipedia

035.jpg

"
Women In The Gulags

A meaningless debate, about who's method of genocide was better or worse.

I condemn them both, and all those that stood/stand with them.

You pick and choose.

You are a subhuman monster.

The United States has gone to more wars than all the communist states combined. The United States may have killed more than communism.Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia

you are wrong,

Doctors' plot

none of your information demonstrates that I am wrong. -----in fact you
demonstrated that I am right

you are wrong,

Doctors' plot

Soviets had some minor antisemitism. The United States was far more antisemitic. Many Jews had trouble going to college, renting, or owning homes.History of antisemitism in the United States - Wikipedia
Hoqw is it you survived the pogroms in your neighborhood?

you are wrong,

Doctors' plot

STFU, they treat Jews and Holocaust survivors badly to this day in Russia. Going to college? They're starving in Russia.

You are not deep enough for this.

Forum List

Back