Klitschko Better that we die than we give up.”

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Still, Klitschko says, “I can’t hate Russians.” I ask him how, after all they’ve done. “My mother’s Russian. I can’t hate my mom. Half of my body is Russian blood. My first language is Russian. And a lot of people here in Ukraine are Russians, fighting for Ukraine.” Even so, there’s no confusion about his loyalty. When he was young, Klitschko served in Ukraine’s military, and his father was a Ukrainian general in the Soviet Union’s military who taught him the “biggest privilege” is to “die for your country.”

Klitschko is reluctant to guess what the second month of war would bring to Kyiv, but he lets himself make one prediction: Russian soldiers will never take the city. “I tell you not as an official, but as a citizen: Better that we die than we give up.”

ukraine-conflict-031822-17.jpg

Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko where a shell hit a residential building in Kyiv, Ukraine, March 18, 2022.Thomas Peter/Reuters

Still, Klitschko says, “I can’t hate Russians.” I ask him how, after all they’ve done. “My mother’s Russian. I can’t hate my mom. Half of my body is Russian blood. My first language is Russian. And a lot of people here in Ukraine are Russians, fighting for Ukraine.” Even so, there’s no confusion about his loyalty. When he was young, Klitschko served in Ukraine’s military, and his father was a Ukrainian general in the Soviet Union’s military who taught him the “biggest privilege” is to “die for your country.”

Klitschko is reluctant to guess what the second month of war would bring to Kyiv, but he lets himself make one prediction: Russian soldiers will never take the city. “I tell you not as an official, but as a citizen: Better that we die than we give up.”

ukraine-conflict-031822-17.jpg

Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko where a shell hit a residential building in Kyiv, Ukraine, March 18, 2022.Thomas Peter/Reuters
When he was young, Klitschko served in Ukraine’s military, and his father was a Ukrainian general in the Soviet Union’s military who taught him the “biggest privilege” is to “die for your country.”
Those foreigners sure were some stupid people.

Those foreigners sure were some stupid people.

They may die...........but they will die facing their enemies............In their own words in a video above he called Russia his MOTHER..........That he doesn't hate his mother...........but he is given no choice. Russia may take the place.........but they will pay a very heavy price.

They may die...........but they will die facing their enemies............In their own words in a video above he called Russia his MOTHER..........That he doesn't hate his mother...........but he is given no choice. Russia may take the place.........but they will pay a very heavy price.
Klitschko is a bad ass. Most Russians sent to Ukraine don't want to be killing their brothers and sisters anymore than ordinary Ukrainians want to kill Russians. It is Putin who needs put down, like a rabid dog.

Klitschko is a bad ass. Most Russians sent to Ukraine don't want to be killing their brothers and sisters anymore than ordinary Ukrainians want to kill Russians. It is Putin who needs put down, like a rabid dog.
He used to be the pride of Russia.........and he is willing to fight them to the death............He is a Warrior in and out of the ring.........And this is very telling to me with all the PRAVDA out there now..........I Believe this guy and his brother.........And the fact Russia is having a hard time is very telling

Forum List

Back