KKK Leader : 'We're A Christian Organization'

Yes we knew it all along

The leader of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is tired of “a few rogue Klansmen” ruining the group’s reputation, and argues that the group is a non-violent Christian organization.

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization'

This is one of those things that is puzzling. They have identified as Christians since they began I think, but they burn crosses and churches.

They can "identify" as Christians all they want, but that's about as substantive as Rachel Dolezal "identifying" as black. "Christian" is reflected in action, or it's not for real.

That leaves you with a serious dilemma, that being -----
WHO gets to decide that?

Aye, there's the rub.
No dilemma whatsoever. The behavior of a Christian is very clearly laid out by Jesus Himself. The fact that so many who call themselves Christians don't behave that way in no way invalidates the standard.
There is no real standard. You can sin to hearts content, repent and you are still a christian.

Crimes on credit

How can you make such a statement when I already said the kkk is not Christian

It's not a "statement" -- it's a comparison. And it's actually taking your claim uncontested.

So you are saying Muslims are more honest than Christians. Just wanted to clear that up: when a political radical yells "allahu akhbar" before committing a heinous act, he represents Islam; but when the Klan declares, "hey, we just Christians", they don't.

Interesting how that works.
Most of the questions around here are challenging questions and not info seeking. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.
Whats the difference in challenging questions and info seeking questions? I thought all questions were info seeking questions.
When you work with at risk youth, you learn very quickly what a challenging question is.
They get in your face and say,"whadda mean I can't call my parents!!!!!!
info question would be: Mr. Weaver why can't I call my parents?
Those mean exactly the same thing. You just dont appreciate the tone and lack of respect you want them to exhibit.
I don't know exactly what you mean, but, I am well trained how to handle youth at risk. ie
that officer that over threw the students desk. I would have ask the teacher to take the class to a different class room,. And dis-empower her buy taking away her audience. Then ask school officials to deal with her.

This is one of those things that is puzzling. They have identified as Christians since they began I think, but they burn crosses and churches.
They can "identify" as Christians all they want, but that's about as substantive as Rachel Dolezal "identifying" as black. "Christian" is reflected in action, or it's not for real.

That leaves you with a serious dilemma, that being -----
WHO gets to decide that?

Aye, there's the rub.
No dilemma whatsoever. The behavior of a Christian is very clearly laid out by Jesus Himself. The fact that so many who call themselves Christians don't behave that way in no way invalidates the standard.
There is no real standard. You can sin to hearts content, repent and you are still a christian.
Do you have any idea what true repentance is? If you think it's "I'll live my life any way I want to and mutter 'I'm sorry' as I lay dying in my bed", it's not.

Are you claiming that you cant have "true" repentance as you lay on your dying bed?

It's not a "statement" -- it's a comparison. And it's actually taking your claim uncontested.

So you are saying Muslims are more honest than Christians. Just wanted to clear that up: when a political radical yells "allahu akhbar" before committing a heinous act, he represents Islam; but when the Klan declares, "hey, we just Christians", they don't.

Interesting how that works.
Most of the questions around here are challenging questions and not info seeking. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.
Whats the difference in challenging questions and info seeking questions? I thought all questions were info seeking questions.
When you work with at risk youth, you learn very quickly what a challenging question is.
Those mean exactly the same thing. You just dont appreciate the tone and lack of respect you want them to exhibit.
I don't know exactly what you mean, but, I am well trained how to handle youth at risk. ie
that officer that over threw the students desk. I would have ask the teacher to take the class to a different class room,. And dis-empower her buy taking away her audience. Then ask school officials to deal with her.
I wasnt asking you what you would do in a situation. I was asking you why you think your example didnt mean the exact same thing? Just because the question is worded a little differently doesnt mean that the person is asking a different question or a challenging question vs an information seeking question.

I wasnt asking you what you would do in a situation. I was asking you why you think your example didnt mean the exact same thing? Just because the question is worded a little differently doesnt mean that the person is asking a different question or a challenging question vs an information seeking question.
Well if i read this right. When you accused me of "stalling" how was I supposed to read that?

Well if i read this right. When you accused me of "stalling" how was I supposed to read that?
That you were stalling...which you agreed to. However, that is a dead topic and I have now asked you another question regarding the difference between challenging questions and information seeking questions. Is everything this difficult for you to understand?

Yes we knew it all along

The leader of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is tired of “a few rogue Klansmen” ruining the group’s reputation, and argues that the group is a non-violent Christian organization.

They're just an arm of the Democrat Party as is the Black Panthers, the Black Lives Matter Group, the American Nazi Party, Planned Parenthood, and the American Communist Party. They are all funded and get their marching orders from the Democrat Party.

That you were stalling...which you agreed to. However, that is a dead topic and I have now asked you another question regarding the difference between challenging questions and information seeking questions. Is everything this difficult for you to understand?
apparently so. snicker snicker

Yes we knew it all along

They're just an arm of the Democrat Party as is the Black Panthers, the Black Lives Matter Group, the American Nazi Party, Planned Parenthood, and the American Communist Party. They are all funded and get their marching orders from the Democrat Party.

There is no such thing as the "Democrat Party". And the Klan has never been funded (or founded) by any party, extant or not.
Interesting though that you're dim enough to suggest the KKK and the Communist Party -- two entities at mortal odds with each other -- share the same support. Not to mention plunking the Klan into the same bag with black militant groups. That there's a special kind of moronity.

Yes we knew it all along

There is no such thing as the "Democrat Party". And the Klan has never been funded (or founded) by any party, extant or not.
Interesting though that you're dim enough to suggest the KKK and the Communist Party -- two entities at mortal odds with each other -- share the same support. Not to mention plunking the Klan into the same bag with black militant groups. That there's a special kind of moronity.
He doesnt realize the confederate losers are the ones that started the KKK. Cut him some slack.

Yes we knew it all along

He doesnt realize the confederate losers are the ones that started the KKK. Cut him some slack.

I know he doesn't realize that but hell no I ain't cutting him slack. When I see one of the dumbfucks digging hisself into a hole, I go :piss2:

I mean, I figure that's why they dug the hole, right?

Yes we knew it all along

Unfortunatelly he's not completly wrong - if he lives in the year 1924. Seems lots of people thought in those days that the KKK could be a power for law and order. Funny footnote of history: Germans started to think the same about the Nazis in those days. But in the US the people found out very fast that something is wrong with the KKK because lots of criminals dominated this organisation. In 1924 about 4.5 million Americans were members of this organisation, but only 4 years later - in 1928 - the most members had left this organisation. Unfortunatelly the Nazis became more mighty until 1933 a very strange kind of funny comedian became chancellor of Germany: Adolf Hitler. Lots of people laughed about him - not very long. But now he is back again:

Last edited:
Yes we knew it all along

Just imagine, their are idiots in Pakistan right now saying "Christianity, the "Religion of Peace" my ass"

And they are just as much of an idiots who do it in reverse.

Exakly. They are wrong! The Islam is the religion of peace. Christianity is the religion of love. And atheism is by the way the "everyone else is an idiot"-religion. What a luck that you are not everyone else ... and not in reverse. No: You are the good guy.

Last edited:
Yes we knew it all along

They were DEMOCRATS!!

Yes we knew it all along

That's because they are the good old fashioned racist type Christians.

Yes we knew it all along

Yes. It's all part of the Democrat scheme. Divide and conquer. Division and civil unrest. Racial strife. Planned Parenthood is supported by the Democrats and contributes our tax money back to support Democrat candidates. Planned Parenthood provides abortion clinics in Black inner city neighborhoods continuing in Planned Parenthood founder's original goal of Black genocide. The KKK has long been supported by the Democrat Party. Senator Robert Byrd and Strom Thurman come to mind.

Yes we knew it all along

Yes. It's all part of the Democrat scheme. Divide and conquer. Division and civil unrest. Racial strife. Planned Parenthood is supported by the Democrats and contributes our tax money back to support Democrat candidates. Planned Parenthood provides abortion clinics in Black inner city neighborhoods continuing in Planned Parenthood founder's original goal of Black genocide. The KKK has long been supported by the Democrat Party. Senator Robert Byrd and Strom Thurman come to mind.
My goodness. You have it all figured out. I wonder why they let you live.

Yes we knew it all along

I know he doesn't realize that but hell no I ain't cutting him slack. When I see one of the dumbfucks digging hisself into a hole, I go :piss2:

I mean, I figure that's why they dug the hole, right?

Bring it on. You're probably Black yourself and are being led around by the Democrat Party like a little dog that they throw a scrap to once in a while to keep your vote while they kill your people off.

Yes we knew it all along

They were DEMOCRATS!!
Only in name. They were more like the repubs of today.

State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan

Forum List

Back