Why is the President's administration want us to wear masks again?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Since 3/31/2020 I've logged on to this web site and downloaded the below COVID numbers.
The attached is part of the download for the USA.
Now folks here is what the WH is telling you.
WHwants resume masks.png

The WH wants mask mandates back in place....why? Again look at the below table...
Cases are going down.
serious..(i.e. hospitalization ) going down.
Why then does this administration want you to wear masks?

Covid_USA_071722.png

Since 3/31/2020 I've logged on to this web site and downloaded the below COVID numbers.
View attachment 671365
The WH wants mask mandates back in place....why? Again look at the below table...
Cases are going down.

.View attachment 671371
The fact that you are asking 'why' means you have not successfully been indoctrinated ... that is why.

Because it is an election year, the Democrats are sucking in the polls (including Joe Biden), and they will rely on scare tactics again to influence their constituents to vote. Democrats don't really care about your health .. only continuing the majority they currently have (and barely).

Unfortunately for Democrats, they are losing on pretty much every issue (e.g. inflation, soaring energy costs) and are fighting an uphill battle to cling to their current status. Meanwhile, Democrats focus on firearm and magazine bans instead of legislation that will actually help solve problems they got us into.

View attachment 671365
Cases are going down.

.View attachment 671371
Did you submit self to the jabs???

Oh, we don't want MAGAts to wear masks again. Or seat belts. We don't want you clogging up our hospitals when you get sick, either.

View attachment 671365
Cases are going down.

.View attachment 671371
They know they have no chance in November. So maybe they can scare the public into submission again. If they can get enough dumb suburban moms scarred of the midterm variant, they might have a chance.

In my area people will just not do it anymore. I only see a few people wearing them in stores and out and about. The only place that has total compliance is the doctor's office--I think we may be stuck with masks there indefinitely. Sadly.

View attachment 671365
Cases are going down.

.View attachment 671371
All we need is to get Kamala up there saying, "Gee, we did not see this coming again!".

Besides, it is all Trump's fault and the fault of those who don't get the vaccine that does not really work.

The Chinese virus created in a lab that was funded by America and Fauci should just keep circling round till we are all dead.

So what? Cry me a river!!

Forum List

Back