Kindergarteners taught 'whites make it harder for black people'

Obbop

Rookie
Jul 8, 2022
"'Kindergarteners taught 'whites make it harder for black people'
Photos taken by concerned parents reveal CRT and radical gender ideology in lesson plans for five-year-olds."
"One parent spoke to Libs of TikTok after they were sent a photo of the lesson plan that allegedly taught 5-year-olds about the horrors of white people. “Whites make it harder for black people,” read one line. “Whites boss POC [people of color] around,” another read. Children were also taught, “New York has more freedom to vote than Texas.” Keep in mind these children live in Texas."

"Parents voiced concern to the school about the lessons but were reportedly dismissed. One parent told Libs of TikTok, “When parents confront them like I did, they will first say it was an oversight, and if you keep asking too many questions, they will tell you that you're an extremist.”"

Follow the link to read the rest about a common horror in a USA under severe assault by the minions, cohorts and lackeys of the evil, vile New World Order.

Patriots, prepare to engage the evil forces seeking to destroy all of Western civilization!!!

Attachments

• Kindergarteners taught 'whites make it harder for black people.jpg
    Kindergarteners taught 'whites make it harder for black people.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 28
The public school system is sneaky about CRT. They don't CALL IT CRT but you better believe Leftist teachers are doing all they can to mold those little minds with their biases. Race, gender and sex education should be no part of public education. Our kids can barely read and write. Forget about math. There is no time to waste during a school day on Leftist crap.

Some white people do make it harder for us. People like you guys. But that's not what CRT is.
You don’t want crt taught. Blacks enslaved blacks in Africa sold them to the Caribbean sold them to Spanish Europeans, blacks owned slaves, then we get into democrats and the kkk.. I’m ready to teach crt are you?

You don’t want crt taught. Blacks enslaved blacks in Africa sold them to the Caribbean sold them to Spanish Europeans, blacks owned slaves, then we get into democrats and the kkk.. I’m ready to teach crt are you?
CRT is a legal theory that has nothing to do with history. I'm all for teaching what you think CRT is boy. Because once that's done, it will shut your mouth. What you said was so disingenuous that it made me laugh. You see junior, your stormfront history is not accurate.

"'Kindergarteners taught 'whites make it harder for black people'
Photos taken by concerned parents reveal CRT and radical gender ideology in lesson plans for five-year-olds."
"One parent spoke to Libs of TikTok after they were sent a photo of the lesson plan that allegedly taught 5-year-olds about the horrors of white people. “Whites make it harder for black people,” read one line. “Whites boss POC [people of color] around,” another read. Children were also taught, “New York has more freedom to vote than Texas.” Keep in mind these children live in Texas."

"Parents voiced concern to the school about the lessons but were reportedly dismissed. One parent told Libs of TikTok, “When parents confront them like I did, they will first say it was an oversight, and if you keep asking too many questions, they will tell you that you're an extremist.”"

Follow the link to read the rest about a common horror in a USA under severe assault by the minions, cohorts and lackeys of the evil, vile New World Order.

Patriots, prepare to engage the evil forces seeking to destroy all of Western civilization!!!

Black people are so fucking fragile and weak they have to get whites to indoctrinate children on their behalf.
:laughing0301:

CRT is a legal theory that has nothing to do with history. I'm all for teaching what you think CRT is boy. Because once that's done, it will shut your mouth. What you said was so disingenuous that it made me laugh. You see junior, your stormfront history is not accurate.
:laughing0301:

True or false

CRT is a derivative of Critical Theory

Not to worry!

When those little children grow up and start meeting and dealing with people of all ethnicities, they themselves will make up their minds as to how they feel about any particular ethnicity under discussion.

Not to worry!

When those little children grow up and start meeting and dealing with people of all ethnicities, they themselves will make up their minds as to how they feel about any particular ethnicity under discussion.
Given the fact that black children can do the same thing and as they experience the years of neverending white racism, they too will make up their minds about the white ethnicity.

Try telling me what CRT is before you ask questions.
No matter the past, there is no way civilizations can survive the African continent way of thinking. Mass poverty will occur and other atrocities. No matter all the flaws and bad things of the past by all peoples. All of those lily-white Progs in lily white areas living in all the comforts of the European living spewing the hate on their own to prove love of all the races.

Forum List

Back