The Black Lives Matter era is over. It taught us the limits of diversity for diversity’s sake

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

when did terrorists last? good always triumphs over evil. all this blm did was make their own people look worse , burn, loot, riot , kill . good riddance. they accomplished nothing except in fighting , in stealing and tons of crime.

when did terrorists last? good always triumphs over evil. all this blm did was make their own people look worse , burn, loot, riot , kill . good riddance. they accomplished nothing except in fighting , in stealing and tons of crime.
You didn't read the article did you? Are you illiterate? :dunno: :laugh: There there..... :itsok:

As I've stated for years, Black Lives Matter was the greatest fraud/con-job ever perpetrated BY A GOVERNMENT ON THE PEOPLE. Without the Presidential endorsement of Barack Obama BLM would have been just another fringe Left organization. But with the nurturing of Obama and his media machine and then the coup de gras of the George Floyd production, BLM exploded into a global racism/victimhood enterprise that netted billions. It has thankfully run it's course but not without leaving many destroyed lives in it's wake.

In 2020, it was disappointing to see how many youths who were not African American joined those BLM marches.

It is now 2024.

No doubt some of those misguided youths have had a little more experience in the real world, and I can bet you dollars to donuts that some of them now realize how foolish they were.

Oh, well, supposedly human beings do not have a rational mind until about the age of 25.

In 2020, it was disappointing to see how many youths who were not African American joined those BLM marches.

It is now 2024.

No doubt some of those misguided youths have had a little more experience in the real world, and I can bet you dollars to donuts that some of them now realize how foolish they were.

Oh, well, supposedly human beings do not have a rational mind until about the age of 25.
Why were you disappointed people exercised their constitutional right? You don’t have to support the message to support someone’s right to voice it

Never underestimate the ability of Black people to riot and still have the media kowtow them.

Forum List

Back